Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Supplements, Nutrition & Diet > Nutrition, Diet and Supplements > Supplement Logs

Notices

Supplement Logs Roll your supplement logs here.

Old 03-12-2013, 04:31 PM   #1
jslep
jslep
wants to be BTB when he grows up
Max Brawn
Points: 10,539, Level: 68 Points: 10,539, Level: 68 Points: 10,539, Level: 68
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

2D Knock-Out Champion! Lost for Words - Football Teams Champion!
Training Exp: 15 years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: bench and moar bench
Fav Supp: red meat
My Mood: Devilish
jslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beast

Default Jslep gets a K-otic TEST CHARGE compliments of AAEFX

I got this Fed-ex on March 1st and wanted to start that monday but stupid puter has been down and i just got it back so i started yesterday so let's roll!!

Test Charge

Personally I'm looking for a few things outside of just strength gains from Test Charge. I haven't had my test levels done but know they have to be on the low side. Hmmm....cough....aahhh bedroom issues..... girlfriend really has to work me a little if ya catch my drift. SO anyways i'm looking to improve some labido along with better sleep, better mood, better overall feel throughout the day. Lately I'm not as anxious to get to the gym as much as i know i just need to go. Normally this isn't the case for me. I always look forward to a good bench and dead day. My workouts have felt more like maintenance rather than gains so we gotta break this skid.

K-otic

I'm not much for pre-workouts cuz i absolutely hate the crash after. I have a monster energy in the mornin but usually only finish half before i switch to water. Now i don't want to kick in another energy drink before i workout simply cuz i crash hard after the workout. I'm lookin for a good sustained high energy feeling without a crash and doesn't keep me restless in the evening. Down side to not taking one at all is my workouts have not been amped like they should be.

Things i will keep an eye on while running this log are my desire, strength, intensity, recovery, sleep and overall mood. I'm looking to put strength into my bench and dead for june and everything else will be accessory work. I'm not looking to see if i can add an inch to my arms or lose 2% body fat so my abzors show nicely. If i don't add any strength but my overall feel and mood towards the gym, my workouts, and home life improve i will consider it a success.

So lets party....

I did not workout yesterday cuz i had to have a business dinner with my girlfriend but we are hitting the gym tonight so lets hope for a pump that splits the skin.

First thoughts on Test Charge i won't lie is it tastes awful. Sorta tastes like black licorice to me but to be honest if you could prove to me that horse shit would put 40lbs of mass on me in one year i would eat it every night for dinner. I'm more interested on effect rather than how it tastes in my mouth for 3 seconds. None the less the taste is not the best.

Have not taken K-otic but will tonight. I did dip my finger in the container of Orange Ambush and it tasted like a orange creamcicle. Works for me i love just about anything with an orange flavor. Looking for big things here though. I truly love the pump...i know i don't need it for it to be a good workout but its an addicting feeling to have your muscles feel so full they might rip the skin. It keeps me wanting more and hopefully k-otic can provide that cleanly.

BW: 193

Mood: tired but not lazy

Body: sore

Sleep: not bad but could be better

Last edited by jslep; 03-12-2013 at 04:34 PM.
jslep is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links
Old 03-18-2013, 04:37 AM   #2
jslep
jslep
Max Brawn

jslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beast

Very busy last week but i gotta get some more posts in......

Test charge thoughts so far: i have felt pretty good the past week. First noticeable thing for me is my sleep pattern. Normally i do not sleep straight through the night and i toss and turn a little. But currently i find myself walking up in puddles of drool sleeping sometimes for a straight 7-8 hours. Too early in the first week to know how it effects workouts but this next week i should get a better read on things as far as strength. One other thing i did notice last night is that i was quite frisky before bed.....test on the rise maybe?

K-Otic thoughts so far: was some potent sh*t!!! The first workout i took it i was near taking flight i was so buzzed. I had to knock it back to half a scoop for my next workouts. For me the half scoop worked perfect. I got solid energy for my entire workout with skin tearing pumps and absolutely no crash after which for me is the biggest down fall to pre-workouts. So far not a single bad thing to say about K-otic, it tastes good and gives good results.

BW: 191 (down a little)

Mood: Ready to Rock

Body: Energized

Sleep: Getting Better

Last edited by jslep; 03-18-2013 at 04:44 AM.

Share with Facebook
Old 03-18-2013, 09:34 AM   #3
brad1224
brad1224
has no status.
Max Brawn
Points: 5,237, Level: 46 Points: 5,237, Level: 46 Points: 5,237, Level: 46
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Cake Of Chaos Champion!
brad1224 is a lifting machinebrad1224 is a lifting machinebrad1224 is a lifting machinebrad1224 is a lifting machinebrad1224 is a lifting machinebrad1224 is a lifting machinebrad1224 is a lifting machinebrad1224 is a lifting machinebrad1224 is a lifting machinebrad1224 is a lifting machinebrad1224 is a lifting machine

Great Start! here for the ride. glad sleep is better! test be spiking. ya man k-otic is strong!

***AAEFX REP***

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AllAmericanEFX
Twitter: @AllAmericanEFX
Instagram: @AAEFX

http://www.aaefx.com
brad1224 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 03-18-2013, 04:00 PM   #4
jslep
jslep
Max Brawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by brad1224 View Post
Great Start! here for the ride. glad sleep is better! test be spiking. ya man k-otic is strong!
Thanks Brad......now where are those other reps?

Share with Facebook
Old 03-20-2013, 03:52 PM   #5
jslep
jslep
Max Brawn

Gonna see how pumped I can get with some deads tonight. Let's go k-otic!

Last edited by jslep; 03-20-2013 at 03:55 PM.

Share with Facebook
Old 03-21-2013, 10:56 AM   #6
brad1224
brad1224
has no status.
Max Brawn

Cake Of Chaos Champion!
brad1224 is a lifting machinebrad1224 is a lifting machinebrad1224 is a lifting machinebrad1224 is a lifting machinebrad1224 is a lifting machinebrad1224 is a lifting machinebrad1224 is a lifting machinebrad1224 is a lifting machinebrad1224 is a lifting machinebrad1224 is a lifting machinebrad1224 is a lifting machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by jslep View Post
Thanks Brad......now where are those other reps?
not too sure brother but im here so youre good ahah

***AAEFX REP***

Share with Facebook
Old 03-28-2013, 04:37 PM   #7
jslep
jslep
Max Brawn

Happily reporting that i honestly have nothing bad to say about either Test Charge or K-otic. Test Charge has done everything that i wanted it to. My mood, drive, energy and general sleep pattern have all improved dramaticaly. Best part is the bump in the bedroom. Even the girlfriend wants me to continue use. That says somethin.

K-otic is an awesome kick. Last night i was dog tired covered in shit. I jumped in the shower and grabbed my bottle of K and hit the gym and rocked on my best workouts in a long time. I was throwin the 120 DB's up on incline presses for sets of 10 and doin bent over rows for sets of 12. And yes the gym doesn't have any bigger DB's.

Seriously not a bad word to say.

Share with Facebook
Old 03-29-2013, 03:42 PM   #8
brad1224
brad1224
has no status.
Max Brawn

Cake Of Chaos Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jslep View Post
Happily reporting that i honestly have nothing bad to say about either Test Charge or K-otic. Test Charge has done everything that i wanted it to. My mood, drive, energy and general sleep pattern have all improved dramaticaly. Best part is the bump in the bedroom. Even the girlfriend wants me to continue use. That says somethin.

K-otic is an awesome kick. Last night i was dog tired covered in shit. I jumped in the shower and grabbed my bottle of K and hit the gym and rocked on my best workouts in a long time. I was throwin the 120 DB's up on incline presses for sets of 10 and doin bent over rows for sets of 12. And yes the gym doesn't have any bigger DB's.

Seriously not a bad word to say.
great to hear man! yeah K-OTIC is def one of the best if not the best i have ever tried! Now you need to get you paws on some karbolyn! i love it intra/post its the ish brotha! thank you for the updates/ and the log

***AAEFX REP***

Share with Facebook
Old 04-02-2013, 01:46 PM   #9
jslep
jslep
Max Brawn

I will say one thing i cannot get used to is the constant hunger and eating of 5000 calories a day and not putting on weight. I just seem to be leaning out but eating a ton. I poop alot....that could explain it....

Share with Facebook
Old 04-02-2013, 01:50 PM   #10
jslep
jslep
Max Brawn

Guess i shoulda said i am down to 187 so a 6lb loss from the start 3 wks ago. Not that its such a bad thing but i don't need shredded abzors. I would much rather keep some puff. I feel stronger 10lbs heavier.

Share with Facebook