Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Training > Muscle Building and Bodybuilding

Notices

Muscle Building and Bodybuilding Topics related to muscle building, bodybuilding, including training and fullbody workouts. If you are looking for great advice on gaining muscle this forum is for you.

Old 01-28-2013, 07:15 AM   #11
Rich Knapp
Rich Knapp
100% Natural Bodybuilder
Wheelchair Pro
Max Brawn
Points: 27,020, Level: 97 Points: 27,020, Level: 97 Points: 27,020, Level: 97
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Exp: > 13 years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: AAEFX's whole line.
My Mood: Lurking
Rich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crank View Post
Is any sport truly 100% natural at elite levels?
YES for the people that have morals and don't cheat.

So let me get this streight. I'm the #1 wheelchair natty bodybuilder in world so I'm elite and must not be 100% natty?

Judgmental?
Rich Knapp is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links
Old 01-28-2013, 07:18 AM   #12
Rich Knapp
Rich Knapp
100% Natural Bodybuilder
Wheelchair Pro
Max Brawn
Points: 27,020, Level: 97 Points: 27,020, Level: 97 Points: 27,020, Level: 97
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Exp: > 13 years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: AAEFX's whole line.
Rich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaspers04 View Post
I was thinking the same. Built yes but chem jacked, not really.
Full bulk pic; YES
user; NO WAY
Bust butt work ethics and anal wathing macro's; Thats a big YES
Rich Knapp is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 01-28-2013, 08:11 AM   #13
LtL
LtL
is loving life.
SHFW
Max Brawn
Points: 36,871, Level: 100 Points: 36,871, Level: 100 Points: 36,871, Level: 100
Activity: 16% Activity: 16% Activity: 16%

Training Exp: 5 years
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Deadlifts
Fav Supp: Endurance BCAA
My Mood: Cheerful
LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!

LtL is online now   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 01-28-2013, 08:41 AM   #14
J_Byrd
J_Byrd
is the bomb!
Max Brawn
Points: 21,189, Level: 91 Points: 21,189, Level: 91 Points: 21,189, Level: 91
Activity: 23% Activity: 23% Activity: 23%

Spider Solitare Four Suit Champion! Pick Up Sticks 3D Champion!
Tournaments Won: 3

Training Exp: 15
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Squat
J_Byrd is one with Crom!J_Byrd is one with Crom!J_Byrd is one with Crom!J_Byrd is one with Crom!J_Byrd is one with Crom!J_Byrd is one with Crom!J_Byrd is one with Crom!J_Byrd is one with Crom!J_Byrd is one with Crom!J_Byrd is one with Crom!J_Byrd is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Knapp View Post
YES for the people that have morals and don't cheat.

So let me get this streight. I'm the #1 wheelchair natty bodybuilder in world so I'm elite and must not be 100% natty?

Judgmental?
Guess it depends on what you call natural?

Is what we call natural today the same as the 1950s? The number of supplements out there, not sure there is a such thing as natural
(just my opinion). Either on some form of AAS or not. I firmly believe you are not an AAS user, and you should be damn proud of that!

I think it is wrong on so many levels to have this guys photo posted and have people questioning if he is on AAS or not. I really wish this thread would be deleted. I think its a personal attack on his character with no proof of his use. If it was me, I wouldnt be very happy.

Proudly sponsored by

http://muscleandbrawn.com

http://bigworkoutplan.com/

http://www.andersonpowerlifting.com/Default.asp

"This is about strength, not getting a 10.0 form score from the Russian judge" Steve Shaw
J_Byrd is online now   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 01-28-2013, 11:10 AM   #15
Crank
Crank
has no status.
Points: 40, Level: 1 Points: 40, Level: 1 Points: 40, Level: 1
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Crank has made some good postsCrank has made some good postsCrank has made some good postsCrank has made some good postsCrank has made some good postsCrank has made some good postsCrank has made some good postsCrank has made some good postsCrank has made some good postsCrank has made some good postsCrank has made some good posts

By elite I meant the top tier; the pros who beat other pros. The equivalent of the top 10 at Mr. Olympia.
Crank is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 01-28-2013, 11:31 AM   #16
BendtheBar
BendtheBar
is getting skinny(ish)
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,551,268, Level: 100 Points: 1,551,268, Level: 100 Points: 1,551,268, Level: 100
Activity: 50% Activity: 50% Activity: 50%

Extreme Mini Golf Champion!Tournaments Won: 6

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thumpinos View Post
Is the WNBF truly a natural fed. Can anyone fill me in?
Ok, so I changed the thread question to the above, which is the essence of the discussion, specific names aside.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 01-28-2013, 11:35 AM   #17
bruteforce
bruteforce
is Mr. Competitor
The Gristle Eating Giant
Max Brawn
Points: 15,480, Level: 80 Points: 15,480, Level: 80 Points: 15,480, Level: 80
Activity: 9% Activity: 9% Activity: 9%

Quote:
Go spend a full day and train with him then you question his results and if there natural.

He is old school were he prefures real food to powders or cemicals. Is he natural? More natural than 90% of high schoolers.

Now would you like to post a comp pic of that grandfather instead of a full bulk and fat ass pic or should I?
BTW lets all so add he is the natty WNBF equivalant of Arnold and IBBB. So ya he is a big boy and one of the worlds top heavy weights in the natty world.
Just trying to make sure I understand Rich. No judgement, not accusations, just a question. What it seems like you are saying is this fellow is
1. Pretty much the most genetically gifted dude out there
2. Busts his ass every day in the gym and in the kitchen, and does everything right.
3. Is bulked heavily in that picture and won't look as huge when he cuts down for the stage.

#3 is the first thing I thought when seeing the picture, that he was bulked up, carrying some fat, and looking enormous.

Share with Facebook
Old 01-28-2013, 12:44 PM   #18
MC
MC
is plotting World Domination from the Phantom Zone
Six Million Dollar Man
Max Brawn
Points: 10,643, Level: 68 Points: 10,643, Level: 68 Points: 10,643, Level: 68
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Training Exp: 2-3
Training Type: General Fitness
Fav Exercise: Posing
My Mood: Aggressive
MC is a lifting beastMC is a lifting beastMC is a lifting beastMC is a lifting beastMC is a lifting beastMC is a lifting beastMC is a lifting beastMC is a lifting beastMC is a lifting beastMC is a lifting beastMC is a lifting beast

Never understand the debate of natural versus not. Never.

People choose to do what they want to look and lift how they want. End of story. There is no moral high ground in "not using." At least, not in my opinion.

Share with Facebook
Old 06-28-2013, 12:52 PM   #19
scruffryders
scruffryders
has no status.
Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1

scruffryders is off to a bad start
Smile Natty Boy Daniels

Quote:
Go spend a full day and train with him then you question his results and if there natural.

He is old school were he prefures real food to powders or cemicals. Is he natural? More natural than 90% of high schoolers.

Now would you like to post a comp pic of that grandfather instead of a full bulk and fat ass pic or should I?
BTW lets all so add he is the natty WNBF equivalant of Arnold and IBBB. So ya he is a big boy and one of the worlds top heavy weights in the natty world.
Natty Daniels is 100% natural. I know..It cost me alot of money to feed him. His meat has to be 98% fat free, no butter no oils and so on. I only get the best for him to eat. WNBF can test him on given day and never find anything that should not be in his system. He has worked to hard to get were he is for a very long time. On his off season, yes he does eat quite a bit of the stuff he shouldn't but he knows how to trim down and how long it takes him to get where he wants to be before show. If you question if he is Nature and you don't believe he is...that's your problem...Anyone can achieve the same results if they had the right training. You are welcome to email him on his site martindanielswnbfpro and can ask him yourself. He is also a CEO of D&H International Inc so you see being all natural has it's benefits. Good Luck to everyone that is trying to get their body in shape.
scruffryders is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 06-28-2013, 12:55 PM   #20
scruffryders
scruffryders
has no status.
Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1

scruffryders is off to a bad start

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruteforce View Post
Just trying to make sure I understand Rich. No judgement, not accusations, just a question. What it seems like you are saying is this fellow is
1. Pretty much the most genetically gifted dude out there
2. Busts his ass every day in the gym and in the kitchen, and does everything right.
3. Is bulked heavily in that picture and won't look as huge when he cuts down for the stage.

#3 is the first thing I thought when seeing the picture, that he was bulked up, carrying some fat, and looking enormous.
Natty Daniels is 100% natural. I know..It cost me alot of money to feed him. His meat has to be 98% fat free, no butter no oils and so on. I only get the best for him to eat. WNBF can test him on given day and never find anything that should not be in his system. He has worked to hard to get were he is for a very long time. On his off season, yes he does eat quite a bit of the stuff he shouldn't but he knows how to trim down and how long it takes him to get where he wants to be before show. If you question if he is Nature and you don't believe he is...Anyone can achieve the same results if they had the right training. You are welcome to email him on his site martindanielswnbfpro and can ask him yourself. He is also a CEO of D&H International Inc so you see being all natural has it's benefits. Good Luck to everyone that is trying to get their body in shape.
scruffryders is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook