BigManBigLiftin
has no status.
Uber Brawn
Points: 1,904, Level: 26 Points: 1,904, Level: 26 Points: 1,904, Level: 26
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Squat
Fav Supp: chocolate milk
BigManBigLiftin is a lifting machineBigManBigLiftin is a lifting machineBigManBigLiftin is a lifting machineBigManBigLiftin is a lifting machineBigManBigLiftin is a lifting machineBigManBigLiftin is a lifting machineBigManBigLiftin is a lifting machineBigManBigLiftin is a lifting machineBigManBigLiftin is a lifting machineBigManBigLiftin is a lifting machineBigManBigLiftin is a lifting machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_swede View Post
Strong and fast pulls!
Appreciate it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravimolasaria View Post
Some freaking pulls Big man ... very very strong numbers ...
Appreciate it! gotta get the bigger numbers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Byrd View Post
Nice looking deads, couldnt see anything that stuck out in my mind as "wrong". Pulling from the deficit will pay off big in the end! I hate deadlifting in shorts, bar always seems to get caught on them.

Really strong benches as well! Nice to feel that kind of weight in your hands!
oh ya, deficits suck but itll all payoff lol. ya it annoys me to pull in shorts - more than likely once we hit higher weights ill drop the shorts and pull in tights

Supplement Supersource Sponsored Athlete
http://www.supplementsupersource.com
BigManBigLiftin is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links
Old 01-05-2013, 10:58 PM   #82
BigManBigLiftin
BigManBigLiftin
has no status.
Uber Brawn

BigManBigLiftin is a lifting machineBigManBigLiftin is a lifting machineBigManBigLiftin is a lifting machineBigManBigLiftin is a lifting machineBigManBigLiftin is a lifting machineBigManBigLiftin is a lifting machineBigManBigLiftin is a lifting machineBigManBigLiftin is a lifting machineBigManBigLiftin is a lifting machineBigManBigLiftin is a lifting machineBigManBigLiftin is a lifting machine

Well went to the gym to workout earlier than normal (since my gym, Stone and Barbell, LLC was putting on a mock meet) it all came to scretching halt (atleast the squat workout portion did) I must've strained something during deadlifts, horrendence pain in my to low to be my back, to high to be a hamstring - i am assuming its glute - seems as if there is inflammation and cause some nerves to react funny - either wya got up to 315, and it just wasnt worth it to try and get thru the workout, stopped there. did manage to get the close grip band work done - did 385 + double choked red band to a 2board for 1set of 4, than drop off 6% and hit it for 5sets of 4 - headin the chiro tomorrow, and will be seein him all week to get everything figured out - minor set backs nothing big - 2000 is still the goal and ill be damned if this holds me back.

Share with Facebook
Old 01-06-2013, 01:14 AM   #83
karim275
karim275
has no status.
Uber Brawn
Points: 1,410, Level: 21 Points: 1,410, Level: 21 Points: 1,410, Level: 21

Training Exp: 10+
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: deadlifts & squats
Fav Supp: AX Ultra Reps
karim275 is a dedicated contributorkarim275 is a dedicated contributorkarim275 is a dedicated contributorkarim275 is a dedicated contributorkarim275 is a dedicated contributorkarim275 is a dedicated contributorkarim275 is a dedicated contributorkarim275 is a dedicated contributorkarim275 is a dedicated contributorkarim275 is a dedicated contributorkarim275 is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigManBigLiftin View Post
Well went to the gym to workout earlier than normal (since my gym, Stone and Barbell, LLC was putting on a mock meet) it all came to scretching halt (atleast the squat workout portion did) I must've strained something during deadlifts, horrendence pain in my to low to be my back, to high to be a hamstring - i am assuming its glute - seems as if there is inflammation and cause some nerves to react funny - either wya got up to 315, and it just wasnt worth it to try and get thru the workout, stopped there. did manage to get the close grip band work done - did 385 + double choked red band to a 2board for 1set of 4, than drop off 6% and hit it for 5sets of 4 - headin the chiro tomorrow, and will be seein him all week to get everything figured out - minor set backs nothing big - 2000 is still the goal and ill be damned if this holds me back.
Krapp!

www.lanaseggwhites.com

Natural Bodybuilder
USPA Powerlifter & American Record Holder
karim275 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 01-06-2013, 01:33 AM   #84
BigManBigLiftin
BigManBigLiftin
has no status.
Uber Brawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by karim275 View Post
Krapp!
it aint nothin! we gonna be alright!

Share with Facebook
Old 01-06-2013, 02:18 AM   #85
EliteDreams
EliteDreams
Anything worth doing is worth overdoing
Moderation is for cowards
Max Brawn
Points: 10,900, Level: 69 Points: 10,900, Level: 69 Points: 10,900, Level: 69
Activity: 38% Activity: 38% Activity: 38%

Training Exp: Started 5/2/11
Fav Exercise: PRs
Fav Supp: Chocolate milk
My Mood: Buzzed
EliteDreams is an elite memberEliteDreams is an elite memberEliteDreams is an elite memberEliteDreams is an elite memberEliteDreams is an elite memberEliteDreams is an elite memberEliteDreams is an elite memberEliteDreams is an elite memberEliteDreams is an elite memberEliteDreams is an elite memberEliteDreams is an elite member

Sounds like you got it handled,persevere!

Share with Facebook
Old 01-06-2013, 11:39 AM   #86
BendtheBar
BendtheBar
is getting skinny(ish)
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,354,670, Level: 100 Points: 1,354,670, Level: 100 Points: 1,354,670, Level: 100
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%

Extreme Mini Golf Champion!Tournaments Won: 6

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
My Mood: Lurking
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Hope it's nothing serious. Recover hard and let us know.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 01-06-2013, 05:49 PM   #87
BigManBigLiftin
BigManBigLiftin
has no status.
Uber Brawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliteDreams View Post
Sounds like you got it handled,persevere!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Hope it's nothing serious. Recover hard and let us know.
Feels much better today, much looser. not getting ahead of myself though - still treating this week as a rehab week. tomorrow is bench work ill go full on it, wednesday is deadlift day (if i even attempt a DL itll be light, however i HIGHLY doubt i will. ill spend the time stretching, working the core and some reverse hypers)

Share with Facebook
Old 01-08-2013, 12:08 AM   #88
BigManBigLiftin
BigManBigLiftin
has no status.
Uber Brawn

Got in to the chiro today, got some work done and evaluation - just some inflammation and my erector spinae's i am in good hands and already felt awesome! If you are ever in the Kansas City area, be sure to go see Drake Chiropractic & Rehab (he handles us big guys easily!) on to the training now!

1/7/2013 Bench Emphasis
Week 2 of 12

Competition Bench
Bar x 10 (pvc under back)
135 x 5 (pvc under back)
225 x 5 (pvc under back)
315 x 3 (pvc under back)
360 4 sets of 3 (75%)

Reverse band bench
315 x 2
405 x 2
500 x 4
525 x 4 (rpe 9)
495 5 sets of 4reps (-6% of rpe 9)

Was rushed for time towards the end, but finished with 6sets of internal/external rotations with red band... Felt great today, no pain after chiro - still taking this week slow, will do core/reverse hypers/etc on deadlift day, still gonna treat it as rehab! 2k is still in sight tho!

Share with Facebook
Old 01-08-2013, 10:20 AM   #89
ravimolasaria
ravimolasaria
Wanted to be as strong as a polar bear ...
Max Brawn
Points: 20,659, Level: 90 Points: 20,659, Level: 90 Points: 20,659, Level: 90
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%

Training Exp: 10
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Squats
Fav Supp: Whatever makes me strong
My Mood: Yeehaw
ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!

Quote:
1/7/2013 Bench Emphasis
Week 2 of 12

Competition Bench
Bar x 10 (pvc under back)
135 x 5 (pvc under back)
225 x 5 (pvc under back)
315 x 3 (pvc under back)
360 4 sets of 3 (75%)

Reverse band bench
315 x 2
405 x 2
500 x 4
525 x 4 (rpe 9)
495 5 sets of 4reps (-6% of rpe 9)
that's some monstrous benching ... great going big man ...

Share with Facebook
Old 01-08-2013, 11:02 AM   #90
J_Byrd
J_Byrd
is the bomb!
Max Brawn
Points: 18,973, Level: 87 Points: 18,973, Level: 87 Points: 18,973, Level: 87
Activity: 30% Activity: 30% Activity: 30%

why reverse band rather than use a ram/slingshot/whatever else there is?

Proudly sponsored by

http://muscleandbrawn.com

http://bigworkoutplan.com/

http://www.andersonpowerlifting.com/Default.asp

"This is about strength, not getting a 10.0 form score from the Russian judge" Steve Shaw
J_Byrd is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook