Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Supplements, Nutrition & Diet > Nutrition, Diet and Supplements > Diet Logs

Notices

Diet Logs Keep your diet/eating plan logs here.

Old 01-11-2013, 06:19 PM   #31
miked96
miked96
has no status.
Max Brawn
Points: 10,687, Level: 68 Points: 10,687, Level: 68 Points: 10,687, Level: 68
Activity: 23% Activity: 23% Activity: 23%

My Mood: Relaxed
miked96 is a master membermiked96 is a master membermiked96 is a master membermiked96 is a master membermiked96 is a master membermiked96 is a master membermiked96 is a master membermiked96 is a master membermiked96 is a master membermiked96 is a master membermiked96 is a master member

I like the taste of it and I hate eating chicken. Eat cow, pork, ostrich, fish, giraffe, gorilla, whatever. It doesnt matter as long as you hit your cals and macros. Your also welcome by the way. Good luck!
miked96 is online now   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links
Old 01-11-2013, 06:21 PM   #32
The Badass
The Badass
has no status.
Max Brawn
Points: 5,254, Level: 46 Points: 5,254, Level: 46 Points: 5,254, Level: 46
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: since 2006
Training Type: Other
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: EGGS & BACON
My Mood: Chatty
The Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by miked96 View Post
I like the taste of it and I hate eating chicken. Eat cow, pork, ostrich, fish, giraffe, gorilla, whatever. It doesnt matter as long as you hit your cals and macros.
Oh, ok. I try to only eat beef that we raise, kill, and work up. Chicken and Fish I buy at store. I will have fresh beef next weekend.
The Badass is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 01-23-2013, 09:40 AM   #33
The Badass
The Badass
has no status.
Max Brawn

The Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributor

stopped tracking diet....lost track of diet....eating whatever....this is what happens with out a strict food plan or shopping list or what to eat when....grocery day Friday/Saturday....not sure what I am gonna buy for next 2 weeks....or can afford.

Share with Facebook
Old 01-23-2013, 01:12 PM   #34
The Badass
The Badass
has no status.
Max Brawn

I no longer know what to eat. Which means I also no longer know what to buy. My nutrition plan is in turmoil.

Here's an example of what I was eating as I was going from 260 to 209....hope this 'shell' will aid in buying food Friday.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	OLD Nutrition Plan.JPG
Views:	50
Size:	104.1 KB
ID:	7078  

Share with Facebook
Old 01-23-2013, 01:20 PM   #35
BendtheBar
BendtheBar
is getting skinny(ish)
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,351,351, Level: 100 Points: 1,351,351, Level: 100 Points: 1,351,351, Level: 100
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%

Extreme Mini Golf Champion!Tournaments Won: 6

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Supp: Butter
My Mood: Lurking
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

The plan you used while losing weight looks fairly balanced. It's the type of program you should probably be running.

What dietary problems are concerning you?

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 01-23-2013, 01:37 PM   #36
The Badass
The Badass
has no status.
Max Brawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
The plan you used while losing weight looks fairly balanced. It's the type of program you should probably be running.

What dietary problems are concerning you?
Everything.

My 'Large' shirts (new) and my 36" Panst (also new) are a bit tight in areas where I typically get 'fat' at. The waist of the pants and upper thigh. The shirts, around the midsection. However, the upper torso/shoulder/chest area has also tightened which 'should' mean that somw muscle size has been gained there.

Simply Put, I am at the place where I don't want to get 'fat' but I want to build muscle...If I were to lose 'most' of the fat that I have on me that would equal almost 50lbs....but I'd be a string bean.....so I need to build lean muscle mass....

In other words.....I don't know what to eat, how much to eat, and when to eat it anymore....in conjuntion with my current 'training routine.'

Share with Facebook
Old 01-23-2013, 02:09 PM   #37
BendtheBar
BendtheBar
is getting skinny(ish)
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,351,351, Level: 100 Points: 1,351,351, Level: 100 Points: 1,351,351, Level: 100
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%

Extreme Mini Golf Champion!Tournaments Won: 6

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Supp: Butter
My Mood: Lurking
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Well my advice is to focus on one goal at a time. If you try to do both you are most likely going to see sub-par results. If you feel you have more fat to lose, then attack that goal with your full focus first.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 01-23-2013, 03:32 PM   #38
The Badass
The Badass
has no status.
Max Brawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Well my advice is to focus on one goal at a time. If you try to do both you are most likely going to see sub-par results. If you feel you have more fat to lose, then attack that goal with your full focus first.
Easier said than done.

Sent from my Droid Charge using Tapatalk 2.

Share with Facebook
Old 02-07-2013, 10:06 AM   #39
The Badass
The Badass
has no status.
Max Brawn

well I onlce again am at that point that I don't know what the hell I am doing here.

I can't settle on a meal plan of attack. I listen to others, read articles in print and web media and ask questions yet the issue remains.

The last 2 weeks I have started diving into ice cream fits by eating 2 - 6 servings worth in one day.

I even started eating large amounts of pastas and other bad carb stuff ... like processed stuff.

Thinking about turning in my "Bear (Cub) Card" in regards to food.

Share with Facebook
Old 02-07-2013, 12:55 PM   #40
The Badass
The Badass
has no status.
Max Brawn

Well based on what I think I understand ... from some head bashing ... I should be eating:

Your Daily Goal
Calories - 2,500
Carbs - 219g
Fat - 83g
Protein - 219g

So, Who wants to help me figure out what to eat when? LOL

5:00am -5:30am

8:00am -8:30am

11:00am -11:30am

2:00pm -2:30pm

5:00pm -5:30pm

8:00pm -8:30pm