Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > General > General Board

Notices

General Board You can talk about anything here. Life, sports, rants, whatever.

Old 11-09-2009, 11:29 AM   #11
rippednmichigan
rippednmichigan
robert@flexfitnessandnutrition.com
Social Media Manager/REP
Max Brawn
Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: EFX K-Otic Orange Ambush
My Mood: Daring
rippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beast

That's down right funny right there I don't care who you are!
User owns 3x $30 I\'ll Pump You Up cash User owns 1x $20 I\'ll Pump You Up cash

Pure-Potent-Drug Free

http://allamericanefx.com/

Certified Personal Trainer
Training and Nutrition at
www.flexfitnessandnutrition.com

"Take control and push your limits!"
rippednmichigan is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links
Old 11-09-2009, 12:27 PM   #12
BendtheBar
BendtheBar
is getting skinny(ish)
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,507,395, Level: 100 Points: 1,507,395, Level: 100 Points: 1,507,395, Level: 100
Activity: 69% Activity: 69% Activity: 69%

Extreme Mini Golf Champion!Tournaments Won: 6

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
My Mood: Lurking
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRaWNy View Post
I can not find words (in English) to say something or to say all I want to say about this topic and Steve.
I will try...
Thank you for putting my knickname in this list.
As I said when I was registering here, I feel like home here, because I found mostly same thinking on training and a person (Steve) that I felt from the beggining that we have met and were buddies already, if you know what I mean.
Of course I feel with the others somehow the same too, friends of my friend are my friends too, and it's just like I've had a trip in your country, and Steve and the others were there to welcome me, to have me in their company and see me like I deserve to be.
I don't know, I never thought that someday I'll be a member of a foreign language forum, if you know what I mean, this way.
Many many thanks to Steve for all, and for being a good host.

I hope I tranferred my feelings and my appreciation
Thanks Brawny for those kind words. I have learned much from you this year, and like you said, have always felt like you were a friend.

I know that you don't always feel comfortable with English, but we do learn a lot from you and appreciate all you give to the community.

And someday I look forward to training with you in Greece.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 11-09-2009, 02:31 PM   #13
jwood
jwood
has no status.
Anabolic Addiction Rep
Max Brawn
Points: 22,237, Level: 92 Points: 22,237, Level: 92 Points: 22,237, Level: 92
Activity: 9% Activity: 9% Activity: 9%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Strongman
Fav Exercise: Push press
Fav Supp: Razor 8 Blast Powder
My Mood: Aggressive
jwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beast

I would like to add my two cents into this, thank you very much Steve, you have done so much for me in the past year and I appreciate a ton. First and foremost you motivated me to workout as a powerlifter and that has been a life changing experience. You have given me the confidence to actually try to compete which I will do in the upcoming months (not sure yet), but thank you for this. I have gained so much knowledge through this site which I now try to spread to others.

The site gets better and better everyday, this is a tight knit group of members that the nicest and most respectful guys I have ever been in contact with. This forum is like no other, everything is so positive here and this forum has given me so much motivation to hit new lifts.

I hope this gives you a little insight but really you have done so much for me in the past and I know this site is going to do great things, thank you Muscle and Brawn.
jwood is online now   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 11-09-2009, 02:46 PM   #14
BendtheBar
BendtheBar
is getting skinny(ish)
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,507,395, Level: 100 Points: 1,507,395, Level: 100 Points: 1,507,395, Level: 100

BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwood View Post
I would like to add my two cents into this, thank you very much Steve, you have done so much for me in the past year and I appreciate a ton. First and foremost you motivated me to workout as a powerlifter and that has been a life changing experience. You have given me the confidence to actually try to compete which I will do in the upcoming months (not sure yet), but thank you for this. I have gained so much knowledge through this site which I now try to spread to others.

The site gets better and better everyday, this is a tight knit group of members that the nicest and most respectful guys I have ever been in contact with. This forum is like no other, everything is so positive here and this forum has given me so much motivation to hit new lifts.

I hope this gives you a little insight but really you have done so much for me in the past and I know this site is going to do great things, thank you Muscle and Brawn.
Thanks Jwood.

I still remember some of our first encounters on the forums and it's been an inspiration to watch you transition into an incredibly strong lifter in such a short period of time.

They say you can judge a man by the friends he keeps. I think we're all in good company.

Last edited by BendtheBar; 11-09-2009 at 03:11 PM.

Share with Facebook
Old 11-09-2009, 02:50 PM   #15
jwood
jwood
has no status.
Anabolic Addiction Rep
Max Brawn
Points: 22,237, Level: 92 Points: 22,237, Level: 92 Points: 22,237, Level: 92
Activity: 9% Activity: 9% Activity: 9%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Strongman
Fav Exercise: Push press
Fav Supp: Razor 8 Blast Powder
My Mood: Aggressive
jwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuscleandBrawn View Post
Thanks Jwood.

I still remember some of our first encounters on the forums and it's been an inspiration to watch you transition into an incredibly strong lifter in such a short period of time.

They say you can judge a man by the friend he keeps. I think we're all in good company.
Thanks MAB, I am glad I could inspire you, because you have most certainly inspired me and keep me constantly motivated to get stronger and move some serious weights.
jwood is online now   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 11-09-2009, 03:26 PM   #16
BendtheBar
BendtheBar
is getting skinny(ish)
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn

Damn guys, I might need to step into the other room and "blow my nose" pretty soon.

After attending my grandmother's funeral last month, I've been thinking a lot about the legacy that each life leaves behind.

Share with Facebook
Old 11-09-2009, 03:35 PM   #17
AthleteCreator
AthleteCreator
has no status.
Trollin'
Uber Brawn
Points: 962, Level: 16 Points: 962, Level: 16 Points: 962, Level: 16
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

AthleteCreator is new to the forumAthleteCreator is new to the forum

Don't take it too seriously. lol

Nah, this thread got me thinking. Inspiration is really a circle.

I get this from my friends too. Basically....

Through my training partners throughout the years, I have learned an ass ton. Most of my knowledge is from under the bar and personal experience. Well, and an ASS TON of reading and applying it.

Regardless, those people and those experiences have inspired me to get my blog up and running. In turn, the people that follow my blog have emailed me and told me how much I inspire them. Then, hearing that I inspire people, is really what keeps me motivated to keep pushing forward.

All in all, it's just good Karma. You make people want to be better, and they, in turn, make you want to better yourself. Get it?

There is nothing "smart" about a 3rd attempt deadlift.
AthleteCreator is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 11-09-2009, 04:18 PM   #18
beam
beam
back hurting again
Uber Brawn
Points: 3,054, Level: 34 Points: 3,054, Level: 34 Points: 3,054, Level: 34

My Mood: Happy
beam is a dedicated contributorbeam is a dedicated contributorbeam is a dedicated contributorbeam is a dedicated contributorbeam is a dedicated contributorbeam is a dedicated contributorbeam is a dedicated contributorbeam is a dedicated contributorbeam is a dedicated contributorbeam is a dedicated contributorbeam is a dedicated contributor

You have done great things with the site and Twitter. I hope it gets as big as you want, but I enjoy it alot now.
beam is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 11-09-2009, 04:59 PM   #19
BendtheBar
BendtheBar
is getting skinny(ish)
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by AthleteCreator View Post
Don't take it too seriously. lol
Can't help it. I have low testosterone and my estrogen levels are too high. I need to go kill some meat, grow a beard, and watch a Bruce Lee movie.

And beam...thanks man.

Share with Facebook
Old 11-09-2009, 10:10 PM   #20
tim
tim
has no status.
Just dont care any more
Uber Brawn
Points: 856, Level: 15 Points: 856, Level: 15 Points: 856, Level: 15

My Mood: Dead
tim is off to a good starttim is off to a good starttim is off to a good starttim is off to a good start

Likewise MB I can always count on you if I need a listening ear or help with a site your the man! Online and off

Free arcade script----

Feel free to join our forum and talk about outdoor activities!
***Total Insanity!!! We promote MAB Weekly
tim is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook