Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > General > General Board

Notices

General Board You can talk about anything here. Life, sports, rants, whatever.

Old 10-29-2012, 02:43 PM   #1
Blood Roar
Blood Roar
has no status.
Points: 49, Level: 1 Points: 49, Level: 1 Points: 49, Level: 1
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Blood Roar is off to a bad start
Default SARM Stacking Info Needed

I will be a first time user of sarms and i'm hoping someone with experience will chime in. Is it a good idea to stack ostarine and Deca-sarm by AMS?

I know most people go for stacking osta with S4, but I don't want to get suppression or go through the yellow vision most users report (something must be crossing the blood brain barrier to cause it).

Also I do have concerns about both ostarine and Deca-sarm:

ostarine works by altering gene expression, so maybe its possible that its use could cause a gene mutation (cancer) of some kind? (im aware that one of its planned use is in the treatment of muscle wasting in cancer patients)

Deca-sarms active ingredients are metabolites of DHEA. I've read articles stating that DHEA supplementation causes testicular cancer :0 and others rejecting that claim to only tout positive health benefits.

Anyone?
Blood Roar is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links
Old 10-29-2012, 03:08 PM   #2
ricka182
ricka182
is taking small steps.. then GIANT leaps to domination!!!
Time to start over...
Max Brawn
Points: 5,008, Level: 45 Points: 5,008, Level: 45 Points: 5,008, Level: 45
Activity: 12% Activity: 12% Activity: 12%

Archery 2000 Champion! Fish Eat Fish Champion! Power Driver Champion! Yeti Sports 1 Greece Champion! Penguinoids Champion!
Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Bench & Deads
Fav Supp: VPX Power Shock & PLCAR
My Mood: Sick
ricka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machine

All I can say is it doesn't sound like you're ready for SARMs. What kind of research have you already done on SARMs? I know you probably hate that kind of response, but I'm trying to be honest. I was interested in SARMs for a while too, but read too many iffy reviews, concerning both Osta and S-4. Also, Deca-Sarm won't give you the same results as an actual lab chemical. We do have an AMS rep on board I believe, TitanCT. Maybe he can chime in, probably knows more about that product and possibly real SARMs as well.

Curious to know your experience with alternative supplements like SARMs, PHs, real gear etc, if any at all..just trying to gain a better idea of where you are on this supp road.
ricka182 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 10-29-2012, 04:04 PM   #3
Blood Roar
Blood Roar
has no status.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricka182 View Post
All I can say is it doesn't sound like you're ready for SARMs. What kind of research have you already done on SARMs? I know you probably hate that kind of response, but I'm trying to be honest. I was interested in SARMs for a while too, but read too many iffy reviews, concerning both Osta and S-4. Also, Deca-Sarm won't give you the same results as an actual lab chemical. We do have an AMS rep on board I believe, TitanCT. Maybe he can chime in, probably knows more about that product and possibly real SARMs as well.

Curious to know your experience with alternative supplements like SARMs, PHs, real gear etc, if any at all..just trying to gain a better idea of where you are on this supp road.
Hi ricka, thanks for replying
In regards to the research I've done; I've read GTx clinical trial results and various reviews on ostarine. The negatives were pretty much tiredness towards the end of the cycle and in some cases nausea, diarrhoea and anaemia. All returned to normal once use was stopped. All users (bodybuilders) reported an average gain of roughly 6 lbs lean mass (bone and muscle) in 6-8 week cycles. A lot use it as a re comp, bridge and as a part of their PCT for its simultaneous fat burning and muscle sparing/building effect on the body. It is mildly suppressive, but thats mainly at the higher doses.

Most who have used it seem happy and would use it again.

Deca-sarm; only heard of it today, so haven't put much research into it other than what AMS provide.

My experience to alternative supplements is non existent. I am 21 and have been doing it natural for 4 years. I dont think I'm ready for steroids yet, I don't know if I ever will use them. But I'm not dismissing their use in my future. No point of pro hormones in my view, gear is better in all regards.

My experience is limited to a wide range of natural test boosters and AIs

Share with Facebook
Old 10-29-2012, 05:09 PM   #4
BigFiveFive
BigFiveFive
is getting huge-er-er
White Mamba
Max Brawn
Points: 3,891, Level: 39 Points: 3,891, Level: 39 Points: 3,891, Level: 39
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 3
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: Barbell Rows
Fav Supp: AMS Pump Fixx
BigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributor

I wouldn't advise stacking SARM's, if you're looking for a lean mass gain go with FRL Alpha-Mass and stack it with 5-Alpha test, then run Arom-X and Super cycle for your PCT. You'll want to bridge the mass and the test.

Mass-5 weeks, start Alpha test on week 2 of the mass and run for 4 weeks. No need for SARM use at your age/experience, IMO.

Get your Fixx at the Muscle and Strength store!
http://www.muscleandstrength.com/sto...e-science.html

Or our online store!
www.advancedmusclescience.com

Don't talk about it, Be about it
!

TEAM THOR!
BigFiveFive is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 10-29-2012, 06:20 PM   #5
Right Hook
Right Hook
Hook'in
Brawn
Points: 1,765, Level: 24 Points: 1,765, Level: 24 Points: 1,765, Level: 24
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Right Hook has made some good postsRight Hook has made some good postsRight Hook has made some good postsRight Hook has made some good postsRight Hook has made some good postsRight Hook has made some good postsRight Hook has made some good postsRight Hook has made some good postsRight Hook has made some good postsRight Hook has made some good postsRight Hook has made some good posts

DecaSARM was built based on research specific to the administration method of norandrostenedione. It was interesting because it was found to have SARM like properties. As you know norandrostenedione is now banned, but we have long produced decavol, which is a 1 step precursor to norandrostenedione. Our unique delivery method will act the same as the administration method they used in the SARM study. Of course it doesn't have human trials like Ostarine, but Ostarine is not natural, it's a synthetic compound. DecaSARM uses natural ingredients and therefore we can legally sell it as a dietary supplement.

I think DecaSARM is a great recomp supplement. The naringenin serves two purposes and is also known to improve insulin sensitivity.
Right Hook is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 10-29-2012, 07:02 PM   #6
ricka182
ricka182
Time to start over...
Max Brawn

Archery 2000 Champion! Fish Eat Fish Champion! Power Driver Champion! Yeti Sports 1 Greece Champion! Penguinoids Champion!
ricka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machine

I reaffirm my opinion you don't need to use a SARM. I think you need to be doing this for 10+ years before you start messing with that level of supps. And as for S-4, it is no longer being developed by it's parent, so that tells me some something.

I'm 95% recovered from a shoulder surgery, and once I get back to the gym, I'll be running a cycle of FRL Alpha Mass and logging it here on MAB. No timetable as of yet, still working out the last few stretches and tolerances to avoid reinjury.

Share with Facebook
Old 10-29-2012, 08:49 PM   #7
Blood Roar
Blood Roar
has no status.

Thanks guys for your replies, even though they weren't what I would have liked to have heard.

Mainly because my impulsive hunger for power and muscle made me order a bottle of ostarine. Which i now regret (that shits expensive haha)

So if you know anyone who would like a bottle, send em my way. Or I might just buy rat and poison him with the stuff to see what happens...

Anyway what do you guys recommend I do, push on as a natural or experiment with FRL Alpha-Mass, 5-Alpha test, Arom-X and Super cycle like BigFiveFive suggested? I suppose its my own decision in end, still other peoples input is always welcome.

By the way ricka182, what exactly do you mean by doing this for 10+ before touching SARMs? 10+ years of alternate supplement use or just lifting in general. And why that long? (I'm assuming the answer will be along the lines of knowing how your body reacts to whatever your putting in it, i'll ask anyway)... Also I hope your return to pumping iron goes well

Thanks again

Share with Facebook
Old 10-29-2012, 09:45 PM   #8
ricka182
ricka182
Time to start over...
Max Brawn

If you try to sell the Osta, be careful. It would probably be illegal to sell it without a license of some sort, although I'm sure it happens all the time.

Whether or not you should cycle now, from me the answer is no. Too young to mess with your body like that. But so many others, even younger run cycles, so no way to tell how bad anyone gets messed up. It's a chance you have to take.

And 10 years, refers to letting your body fully develop and reach it's potential naturally. Then you can make more educated decisions, not to mention there's no telling what they'll come up with by then.

As for that impulsive hunger, feed it with red meat and copious amounts of iron and sleep.

Share with Facebook
Old 10-29-2012, 10:35 PM   #9
Blood Roar
Blood Roar
has no status.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricka182 View Post
If you try to sell the Osta, be careful. It would probably be illegal to sell it without a license of some sort, although I'm sure it happens all the time.

Whether or not you should cycle now, from me the answer is no. Too young to mess with your body like that. But so many others, even younger run cycles, so no way to tell how bad anyone gets messed up. It's a chance you have to take.

And 10 years, refers to letting your body fully develop and reach it's potential naturally. Then you can make more educated decisions, not to mention there's no telling what they'll come up with by then.

As for that impulsive hunger, feed it with red meat and copious amounts of iron and sleep.
Your advice is sound, thank you for offering it. Maybe it is better I learn patience and wait for the results, yet drugs/supps are just so tempting I want to be massive now haha.

Share with Facebook
Old 10-30-2012, 02:25 AM   #10
big_swede
big_swede
Strongman
Max Brawn
Points: 33,773, Level: 100 Points: 33,773, Level: 100 Points: 33,773, Level: 100
Activity: 38% Activity: 38% Activity: 38%

Training Type: Strongman
Fav Exercise: Cable flyes
Fav Supp: Celltech
My Mood: Yeehaw
big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!

You say youre 21 and have been "doing it naturally" for 4 years. Seriously, you should not even consider to put any substances into your body except proper nutrition.

At your age you should be gaining like crazy if you have training and diet in check. Your natural levels of T and GH is at an all time high and should not be messed around with!

Now go squat, and welcome to MAB! Lots of experienced people here to help you find your natural potential.
big_swede is online now   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook