Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Supplements, Nutrition & Diet > Nutrition, Diet and Supplements

Notices

Nutrition, Diet and Supplements Discuss nutrition, diet, cutting and weight loss. Supplement discussions as well.

Old 08-29-2012, 10:08 AM   #1
bamazav
bamazav
Dog House Training, home of the Walker Dips!Geezers Rule!
Bigger, Stronger, BAMA!
Max Brawn
Points: 25,027, Level: 95 Points: 25,027, Level: 95 Points: 25,027, Level: 95
Activity: 22% Activity: 22% Activity: 22%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Squats
Fav Supp: Deadlifts
My Mood: Amazed
bamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master member

Default Ultrareps info

Quote:
Originally Posted by AX website
Get Better Workouts

Doing reps up until it burns simply keeps you the same size. Doing reps past the burn, to complete failure, grows muscle. A single serving of Ultra Reps, taken pre-workout, will increase your muscle’s ability to contract stronger for a longer duration, by fighting off muscular fatigue and burn.

Increase Endurance

Whether it is running, biking, or lifting weights, Ultra Reps helps you push yourself harder and further. We all know that burning sensation that you get towards the end of a workout. It slows us down and makes it harder to push ourselves. Ultra Reps significantly reduces that burning sensation you feel so that you can push harder.

Stimulants Optional

Ultra Reps contains no stimulants. Whether you are looking to cut out stimulants or simply want something that does more than get your all stimmed out, Ultra Reps targets specific and common problems that limit your workout. It is easy to mask the real benefit of a product when it is full of massive amounts of stimulants. Feel the benefit without the mask of stimulants. You are free to add them separately or not at all.

What to Expect

Ultra Reps is best for athletes who commonly experience muscle fatigue and burning sensation towards the end of a lifting set or workout. Many people fail to reach their in-training potential because they do not train past muscle failure. Pushing beyond muscle failure is a key principle to muscle growth and a must for any strength building training program. The problem is that muscle fatigue and the associated burning sensation begins before muscle failure causing some people to stop before true failure. Ultra Reps limits this burning pain so that you know when you have reached muscle failure, it is when you physically cannot lift more.

You will experience three main benefits: noticeably less burning sensation in the muscles while exercising, increased endurance, AND an improved aerobic capacity (i.e. you don’t run out of breath as easily). All of these help you get a much better workout and reach to your goals faster.

The Science

L-Carnosine, a simple amino acid, is one of the most effective ingredients to prevent the buildup of lactic acid. The problem with carnosine is that it cannot make it through the digestive system in its native form. By entrically coating Carnosine, like time-release medications, pure carnosine makes it to the cellular level to directly break down lactic acid. Coupled with German Creatine and pure ATP, Ultra Reps delivers more recovery, endurance, muscle, and power at the cellular level.
I am using the Wild Berry Flavor. I was not sure what to expect to start, as I am used to getting the caffeine kick from a pre-workout with stimulants. That said, I am trying to cut back on my caffeine to promote better sleep, but still need help with recovery and focus. I have been using this product for about a week now.

Taste - 8/10 A light berry taste, not over powering, but enough to make this enjoyable to drink rather than needing to choke it down.

Focus 8/10 - This is where this product has succeeded in my book. While I don't get the charge I have from stimulant laced products, I find my focus during training spot on.

Strength 8/10 - This is hard to evaluate, as I am working around an injury. That said, my endurance and strength on those lifts not involving my lumbar region have been great. I am near pr levels on many of them.

I would recommend this product to those who want a pre-workout but for whatever reason can not have stimulants. Do not be turned off by my 8/10's those are great on my rating scale, I never give a 10/10 as there is nothing this side of Heaven that can't be improved some how.

Seeking to be transformed, not conformed!

Become a disciple of the bar. - glwanabe

The Official Get Fit For The King Website

Yasen Miroslav Zavadil
bamazav is online now   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links
Old 08-29-2012, 11:51 AM   #2
Clickster
Clickster
is back!!
AX Ultra Rep
Brawn
Points: 250, Level: 4 Points: 250, Level: 4 Points: 250, Level: 4
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Supp: SuperSize
My Mood: Yeehaw
Clickster has made some quality postsClickster has made some quality postsClickster has made some quality postsClickster has made some quality postsClickster has made some quality postsClickster has made some quality postsClickster has made some quality posts

Thank you for the great review! Glad to hear you enjoyed Ultra Reps as much as I do.
Clickster is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 08-30-2012, 10:02 AM   #3
emekajokammor
emekajokammor
is doin work
Menace
Max Brawn
Points: 9,293, Level: 64 Points: 9,293, Level: 64 Points: 9,293, Level: 64
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

Training Exp: 7
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: Probably seated row
Fav Supp: Anabolic Pump
My Mood: Inspired
emekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamazav View Post

I am using the Wild Berry Flavor. I was not sure what to expect to start, as I am used to getting the caffeine kick from a pre-workout with stimulants. That said, I am trying to cut back on my caffeine to promote better sleep, but still need help with recovery and focus. I have been using this product for about a week now.

Taste - 8/10 A light berry taste, not over powering, but enough to make this enjoyable to drink rather than needing to choke it down.

Focus 8/10 - This is where this product has succeeded in my book. While I don't get the charge I have from stimulant laced products, I find my focus during training spot on.

Strength 8/10 - This is hard to evaluate, as I am working around an injury. That said, my endurance and strength on those lifts not involving my lumbar region have been great. I am near pr levels on many of them.

I would recommend this product to those who want a pre-workout but for whatever reason can not have stimulants. Do not be turned off by my 8/10's those are great on my rating scale, I never give a 10/10 as there is nothing this side of Heaven that can't be improved some how.
lol! I'm going to start quoting that when i do reviews. I like it.

Thanks for taking the time to do this review Bam! Amazing job brother!

www.EmekaOkammor.com

Philippians 4:13
"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."

Luke 1:37
"For with God nothing shall be impossible."

Ronnie Coleman Signature Series V.I.P. Athlete

www.thesimplefitness.com
emekajokammor is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 08-31-2012, 07:17 AM   #4
bamazav
bamazav
Bigger, Stronger, BAMA!
Max Brawn

bamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clickster View Post
Thank you for the great review! Glad to hear you enjoyed Ultra Reps as much as I do.
Quote:
Originally Posted by emekajokammor View Post
lol! I'm going to start quoting that when i do reviews. I like it.

Thanks for taking the time to do this review Bam! Amazing job brother!
I do like the product. I wish my back would cooperate so that I could give it a go in more ideal circumstances. I do think I need to try some of the other AX products in the future.

Yasen Miroslav Zavadil

Share with Facebook
Old 08-31-2012, 08:46 AM   #5
emekajokammor
emekajokammor
is doin work
Menace
Max Brawn
Points: 9,293, Level: 64 Points: 9,293, Level: 64 Points: 9,293, Level: 64
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

Training Exp: 7
Fav Exercise: Probably seated row
Fav Supp: Anabolic Pump
emekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beast

Quote:
I do like the product. I wish my back would cooperate so that I could give it a go in more ideal circumstances. I do think I need to try some of the other AX products in the future.
Thanks Bam! Whats your back issue, if you don't mind me asking?

www.EmekaOkammor.com

Philippians 4:13
"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."

Luke 1:37
"For with God nothing shall be impossible."

Ronnie Coleman Signature Series V.I.P. Athlete

www.thesimplefitness.com
emekajokammor is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 08-31-2012, 11:16 AM   #6
bamazav
bamazav
Bigger, Stronger, BAMA!
Max Brawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by emekajokammor View Post
Thanks Bam! Whats your back issue, if you don't mind me asking?
I had my L5-S1 disc repaired in 96. It is aggravated about once a year. This year it was the ton of driving and sitting I have been doing. I need a few weeks to do nothing, but that isn't going to happen, so I just do my physical therapy and lay off of anything that compresses or strains the lower back.

Yasen Miroslav Zavadil

Share with Facebook
Old 08-31-2012, 01:04 PM   #7
Clickster
Clickster
is back!!
AX Ultra Rep
Brawn
Points: 250, Level: 4 Points: 250, Level: 4 Points: 250, Level: 4
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Supp: SuperSize
My Mood: Yeehaw
Clickster has made some quality postsClickster has made some quality postsClickster has made some quality postsClickster has made some quality postsClickster has made some quality postsClickster has made some quality postsClickster has made some quality posts

Quote:
I had my L5-S1 disc repaired in 96. It is aggravated about once a year. This year it was the ton of driving and sitting I have been doing. I need a few weeks to do nothing, but that isn't going to happen, so I just do my physical therapy and lay off of anything that compresses or strains the lower back.
Hope that starts to get better for you man.
Clickster is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 09-17-2012, 09:35 PM   #8
bb12
bb12
Sexy Beast!
Hulk!
Max Brawn
Points: 6,677, Level: 53 Points: 6,677, Level: 53 Points: 6,677, Level: 53
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

bb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributor

Truly appreciate the review and sorry to hear about your back issues. I hate to see a fellow fitness addict not able to reach his/her goal due to something like that.

Heal up and enjoy our future products. I must say, I've been using Ultra Reps on workout days for about the last 6 months.
Instagram: @AAEFX

http://www.aaefx.com

My comments do not necessarily reflect the opinions of All American EFX and they are my own.
bb12 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 12-11-2012, 10:56 AM   #9
karim275
karim275
has no status.
Uber Brawn
Points: 1,410, Level: 21 Points: 1,410, Level: 21 Points: 1,410, Level: 21
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Training Exp: 10+
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: deadlifts & squats
Fav Supp: AX Ultra Reps
karim275 is a dedicated contributorkarim275 is a dedicated contributorkarim275 is a dedicated contributorkarim275 is a dedicated contributorkarim275 is a dedicated contributorkarim275 is a dedicated contributorkarim275 is a dedicated contributorkarim275 is a dedicated contributorkarim275 is a dedicated contributorkarim275 is a dedicated contributorkarim275 is a dedicated contributor

Incredible workouts with this stuff!!!

www.lanaseggwhites.com

Natural Bodybuilder
USPA Powerlifter & American Record Holder
karim275 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 12-11-2012, 09:23 PM   #10
Greg B.
Greg B.
Feeling Pumped!
New Brawn
Points: 1,074, Level: 17 Points: 1,074, Level: 17 Points: 1,074, Level: 17
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Exp: 6 Years
Fav Exercise: Barbell rows
My Mood: Cool
Greg B. has made some quality postsGreg B. has made some quality postsGreg B. has made some quality postsGreg B. has made some quality postsGreg B. has made some quality postsGreg B. has made some quality postsGreg B. has made some quality posts

Great reviews on UltraReps! I've been using it for well over a year now, but have recently started stacking it with Supersize. I feel this has given me a workout experience like I've not had before. Great focus, energy, pump, and less burn from lactic acid buildup. Helps me push past failure where I would usually quit,especially being a home gym rat with no partner pushing me.

Main Website: http://www.aaefx.com/
YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/allamericanefx
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/AllAmericanEFX
Twitter: @allamericanefx
Instagram: @aaefx

*My comments do not necessarily reflect the opinions of All American EFX and they are my own*
Greg B. is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook