Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Supplements, Nutrition & Diet > Nutrition, Diet and Supplements

Notices

Nutrition, Diet and Supplements Discuss nutrition, diet, cutting and weight loss. Supplement discussions as well.

Old 07-28-2012, 07:10 AM   #1
bb12
bb12
Sexy Beast!
Hulk!
Max Brawn
Points: 7,198, Level: 56 Points: 7,198, Level: 56 Points: 7,198, Level: 56
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%

My Mood: Inspired
bb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributor
Default SUPERSIZE™

A Pre-Workout supplement is one of the basic building blocks of supplementation..

It can mean the difference between having a KILLER WORKOUT full of new personal records, and a so-so workout that leaves you wondering, "What the hell happened?!" Sound familiar?
You'd Never Train Without it, but...

Is your favorite pre-workout supplement still delivering the same massive pumps, explosive energy, and precision focus as the first time you took it? If you answered “No,” you’re not the only one. So why does this happen to you?
Blame Adaptation

As you’ve probably noticed, most pre-workouts today include 1,3-Dimethylamylamine and other common stimulants for energy. Don’t get us wrong, these stimulants are effective. But your body will adapt to them. It’s called the Law of Diminishing Returns.

The most popular Nitric Oxide precursor ingredients release Nitric Oxide for only 2-3 hours. And here’s where adaptation rears it’s ugly head yet again...eventually your body adapts to these ingredients too and gives you diminishing returns.

Just like you change up your workout routine to keep gains going, or your doctor changes antibiotics to kick that stubborn infection; it’s time to change the way Nitric Oxide and Energy are delivered to your body for SuperSize’d Workouts.
The human body is highly adaptable, is your pre-workout supplement?

This is precisely why we created SuperSize. There are loads of Pre-Workout supplements out there that rely on the same old ingredients. But SuperSize is radically Different by Design, and always delivers when your favorite pre-workout stops working for you.

What’s inside are NOT the same popular and time-tested ingredients your body is currently adapted to. But rather, SuperSize contains two brand new, never before seen ingredients that work through completely NEW pathways!

To get the same amazing energy, focus, and pump-inducing levels of nitric oxide back into your workouts, you need to change the ingredients you’re using. Your body is not yet adapted to the powerful ingredients in SuperSize because they work through completely different biochemical pathways.
bb12 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links
Old 07-28-2012, 07:11 AM   #2
bb12
bb12
Sexy Beast!
Hulk!
Max Brawn

bb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributor

What does it mean to be The World's Best Pre-Workout?

To be the World's Best means to be different, to be innovative, and to only demand the best from your body. It is to except nothing less from yourself than everything you've got for those 60 minutes you are smashing plates together. It means that every workout you do is your best.

For SuperSize, it means to put something in that bottle that makes you the World’s Best on every workout. This is what our PhD Scientists spent over a year formulating, something so unique that we guarantee that your body has not yet adapted and you will see explosive results from the first workout.

Fast Acting Energy - Mix it, drink it, and head to the gym. Two new powerful Stimulants target different receptors allowing your other burned out ones to rest. This precise mix give you purpose-driven energy without the crash and without excessive amounts of caffeine.

Mind over Matter - SuperSize delivers enormous amounts of mental focus, drive, and motivation in the gym, and provides that “in the zone” effect that’s so beneficial to training. It’s the kind of focus where the only thing you care about is absolutely obliterating your next set and working every last muscle fiber involved.

Nitric Oxide Pumps - By using the Inverse Nitric Oxide Pathway, the Leucine Nitrate found in SuperSize gets converted into Nitrite and then directly into Nitric Oxide...over and over again, lasting for up to 8 amazing hours!

Strength - When your pump is pumped up, you energy is pumped up, and your focus is pumped up, guess what else gets pumped up? You got it - Strength - and lots of it.

Ultra Concentrated- SuperSize contains only 7 clinically dosed ingredients. It does not contain any unnecessary ingredients such as sugars, carbohydrates, or artificial dyes. Nor does it contain ingredients provided in insignificant amounts.
How does SuperSize compare to other Pre-Workouts?

Different by design. The body is highly adaptable and the world doesn’t need another pre-workout drink with their own “Proprietary Blend” of the same ingredients. Those time tested ingredients work, but what do you do when they stop working as well for you. SuperSize fights your body’s natural adaptation to common pre-workout ingredients by combining innovative, new, and clinically studied ingredients that are proven to work.

It's a rush of clean, powerful, and purpose-driven energy that motivates your body to be up and moving, delivers long-lasting nitric oxide pumps, and contains clinically-proven ingredients that help you to obliterate one set after the next.

Share with Facebook
Old 07-28-2012, 07:13 AM   #3
bb12
bb12
Sexy Beast!
Hulk!
Max Brawn

Ingredient Profile

1 Scoop

Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 160mg

SuperSize Proprietary Blend 2700 MG

HPLC Pure Creatine Monohydrate (1.5g),
Leucine Nitrate,
Disdium ATP,
Caffeine,
Haplophyllum Tuberulatum Extract [Whole Plant] Standardized For P-Phenethylbenzamide,
Theobromine,
Neuropeplide Alpha [Peptide Bonded Tyrosine and PEA (Tyrosine-Phenethylamine Peptide)]

Share with Facebook
Old 07-28-2012, 03:17 PM   #4
Clickster
Clickster
is back!!
AX Ultra Rep
Brawn
Points: 250, Level: 4 Points: 250, Level: 4 Points: 250, Level: 4
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Supp: SuperSize
My Mood: Yeehaw
Clickster has made some quality postsClickster has made some quality postsClickster has made some quality postsClickster has made some quality postsClickster has made some quality postsClickster has made some quality postsClickster has made some quality posts

One of my favorite supplements ever. I love SuperSize. Training without it just doesn't feel the same. I also use it before my Church Softball(they are very competitive..lol) games. Just a great overall preworkout.
Clickster is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 07-29-2012, 06:10 PM   #5
bb12
bb12
Sexy Beast!
Hulk!
Max Brawn

Awesome...^

Share with Facebook
Old 07-30-2012, 08:21 AM   #6
emekajokammor
emekajokammor
is doin work
Menace
Max Brawn
Points: 9,293, Level: 64 Points: 9,293, Level: 64 Points: 9,293, Level: 64
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

Training Exp: 7
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: Probably seated row
Fav Supp: Anabolic Pump
emekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clickster View Post
One of my favorite supplements ever. I love SuperSize. Training without it just doesn't feel the same. I also use it before my Church Softball(they are very competitive..lol) games. Just a great overall preworkout.
lol

www.EmekaOkammor.com

Philippians 4:13
"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."

Luke 1:37
"For with God nothing shall be impossible."

Ronnie Coleman Signature Series V.I.P. Athlete

www.thesimplefitness.com
emekajokammor is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 07-30-2012, 08:22 AM   #7
emekajokammor
emekajokammor
is doin work
Menace
Max Brawn

emekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beast

This seems to be one of our most popular supplements besides AJR, imo

www.EmekaOkammor.com

www.thesimplefitness.com

Share with Facebook
Old 07-30-2012, 07:36 PM   #8
Clickster
Clickster
is back!!
AX Ultra Rep
Brawn
Points: 250, Level: 4 Points: 250, Level: 4 Points: 250, Level: 4
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Supp: SuperSize
My Mood: Yeehaw
Clickster has made some quality postsClickster has made some quality postsClickster has made some quality postsClickster has made some quality postsClickster has made some quality postsClickster has made some quality postsClickster has made some quality posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by emekajokammor View Post
lol
haha! Sounds funny..but it is taken pretty serious. I was shocked.

But I now take it almost as serious... I guess it rubs off.
Clickster is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 07-30-2012, 09:43 PM   #9
3clipseGT
3clipseGT
Beast Mode
New Brawn
Points: 207, Level: 4 Points: 207, Level: 4 Points: 207, Level: 4
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

3clipseGT is off to a good start3clipseGT is off to a good start3clipseGT is off to a good start3clipseGT is off to a good start3clipseGT is off to a good start

2.5-3 scoops of this and im ready to tackle any workout. The focus and pump is awesome.
3clipseGT is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 07-31-2012, 08:09 AM   #10
emekajokammor
emekajokammor
is doin work
Menace
Max Brawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clickster View Post
haha! Sounds funny..but it is taken pretty serious. I was shocked.

But I now take it almost as serious... I guess it rubs off.
You bet it does. I played in a chuch basketball game about 2 weeks ago and things got REAL competitive! lol, so i understand

www.EmekaOkammor.com

www.thesimplefitness.com

Share with Facebook