Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > General > General Board

Notices

General Board You can talk about anything here. Life, sports, rants, whatever.

Old 06-01-2012, 08:23 AM   #1
Chillen
Chillen
Current Pic/Nov 30th, 2012: Rocken Lean
Max Brawn
Points: 6,094, Level: 50 Points: 6,094, Level: 50 Points: 6,094, Level: 50
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

Training Exp: 5+ years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: Pullup/Bent Over Row
Fav Supp: Feeding the Brain
My Mood: Inspired
Chillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master member
Default Member Forum Award Ceremony

We have a lot of member working toward PR's, hitting PR's, accomplishing personal fitness goals, and working with hardships and what not.

We are special here, and we stand out from all the rest on the net.

Lets honor them with personally specific awards.

I have some ideas I will post later.

Don't have time right now. Got to get to work this am after getting off work last night about 12AM (midnight), and workout before work.

Peace brothers, let me know what you think.

Post any suggestions and maybe even a add in in the vb bulletin

Best wishes,

Chillen

After losing 40+ unwanted lbs:

At 152/154lbs:

At 162-168:
Chillen is online now   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links
Old 06-01-2012, 04:42 PM   #2
Chillen
Chillen
Current Pic/Nov 30th, 2012: Rocken Lean
Max Brawn
Points: 6,094, Level: 50 Points: 6,094, Level: 50 Points: 6,094, Level: 50
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

Training Exp: 5+ years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: Pullup/Bent Over Row
Fav Supp: Feeding the Brain
My Mood: Inspired
Chillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master member

I have a point. So bare with me a little.

In my line of work I created a program called H.I.S.S. Within this program, one of the main themes, is having my business be an extension of the other business, and thier business be an extension of mine. In this, the teamed businesses are able to provide a greater amount of services/products through combined forces.

A major retailer for example. Within this major retailer, it has 27 point of sale registers. Each customer of theirs is a potential customer of mine, and one in which I want to reach. My business, has one point of sale register counter, but thousands of customers each year, and this major retailor is interested in reaching these as potential customer of theirs. After several appointed meetings, we agreed to swap advertisement in our rooms, and word of mouth selling and promotion at counter (with my employees, which then become an extension of the retailer). In exchange, I was allowed brochures and pamphlets at each Point of sale Register, in store flat screen advertisements, and----25 50 dollar gift cards, I could use as I saw fit. I too, allowed then to use so many rooms (such as suites) for employee of the month, special occasions, and other things as they come up, and even used one of my other business partners to give them free food when they stayed. I use this approach in merchandise retailors, food establishments, flower shops, and various mechanical incarnations, and the possibilities become near endless. These business partners offer food, merchandise, etc, that I could also use for customer service situations.

Here is my point. I am writing this fast, since I am still at work, so I apologize for this.

If a major business was contacted, and with the right offer and communication, what do you think MAB could do? The purpose here is mutual and obtaining a benefit.

The benefit could then be used to award a forum member for a special occasion, PR, personal goal obtained, etc, etc.

I probably need to be more specific, and I can later if anyone is interested.

Be at your best!

Chillen

After losing 40+ unwanted lbs:

At 152/154lbs:

At 162-168:

Last edited by Chillen; 06-01-2012 at 04:54 PM.
Chillen is online now   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook