Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Supplements, Nutrition & Diet > Nutrition, Diet and Supplements

Notices

Nutrition, Diet and Supplements Discuss nutrition, diet, cutting and weight loss. Supplement discussions as well.

Old 11-22-2010, 04:10 PM   #21
MMA Max
MMA Max
has no status.
Max Brawn
Points: 4,743, Level: 43 Points: 4,743, Level: 43 Points: 4,743, Level: 43
Activity: 22% Activity: 22% Activity: 22%

My Mood: Aggressive
MMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributor

Ok, I can log back onto the forums here. I was not able to log on but here is some update.

I was and have been running the supp but not everyday, I have only been taking it on heavy days, I noticed when I ran it everyday I had trouble sleeping and I tosses and turned all night long, I also noticed that I had to bump the dosage up to 7 pills after a couple weeks and there was no side effects with bumping it up..

Focus was great for a couple weeks but dropped off after awhile but went back up when I bumped up the dosage..

Energy was clean as well then dropped then went back up when I uppped it.

The supp doesnt act or feel like a stim so it didnt kill my erections. Most stims kill my junk for the day that I used a stim, So this was nice, I was able to dose up an still bang my woman.

I think for anyone coming off stims they could run a higher dose of this stuff, Maybe 7- to 8 pills for massive effect but if you have to sleep I also noticed you can run 3 pills and a cup of coffee and you will still be able to sleep at night. 6-7 pills you might have trouble. 7-8 I think you will for sure have trouble sleeping.

More to come

Sorry i was lagging, Things were doing down around my house..Things are getting heckitc..

" Deutscher Stolz weltweit "

Violence. It may not be the answer, But it sure cuts down on the questions!

MMA Max is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links
Old 11-22-2010, 04:23 PM   #22
rippednmichigan
rippednmichigan
robert@flexfitnessandnutrition.com
Social Media Manager/REP
Max Brawn
Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: EFX K-Otic Orange Ambush
My Mood: Daring
rippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beast

Thanks for coming in and updating bro, sounds good so far.
User owns 3x $30 I\'ll Pump You Up cash User owns 1x $20 I\'ll Pump You Up cash

Pure-Potent-Drug Free

http://allamericanefx.com/

Certified Personal Trainer
Training and Nutrition at
www.flexfitnessandnutrition.com

"Take control and push your limits!"
rippednmichigan is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 11-22-2010, 04:44 PM   #23
BendtheBar
BendtheBar
is getting skinny(ish)
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,481,525, Level: 100 Points: 1,481,525, Level: 100 Points: 1,481,525, Level: 100
Activity: 43% Activity: 43% Activity: 43%

Extreme Mini Golf Champion!Tournaments Won: 6

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
My Mood: Lurking
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMA Max View Post

Sorry i was lagging, Things were doing down around my house..Things are getting heckitc..
Good to have you back. Not the same around here without you tearing weight up.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 11-22-2010, 04:50 PM   #24
MMA Max
MMA Max
has no status.
Max Brawn

MMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributor

Thanks Man, Mac sucks ass! Go check out my log to read what happ to my leg..Maybe you got some suggestions? I cant run west side with out squats and deads..I was reading gaspers link to you 4 day program...I like it but do you have anything that runs chest and tris and back and bis?

Share with Facebook
Old 11-22-2010, 04:54 PM   #25
BendtheBar
BendtheBar
is getting skinny(ish)
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,481,525, Level: 100 Points: 1,481,525, Level: 100 Points: 1,481,525, Level: 100
Activity: 43% Activity: 43% Activity: 43%

Extreme Mini Golf Champion!Tournaments Won: 6

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
My Mood: Lurking
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMA Max View Post
Thanks Man, Mac sucks ass! Go check out my log to read what happ to my leg..Maybe you got some suggestions? I cant run west side with out squats and deads..I was reading gaspers link to you 4 day program...I like it but do you have anything that runs chest and tris and back and bis?
I'll check out your log.

You can swap biceps to back day and triceps to shoulder day on any of my workouts.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 11-22-2010, 04:58 PM   #26
MMA Max
MMA Max
has no status.
Max Brawn

Ok what about pull ups and Dips? I have been really getting some Back power from wide grip weighted pull ups and I love forward dips

Share with Facebook
Old 11-23-2010, 06:42 AM   #27
bb12
bb12
Sexy Beast!
Hulk!
Max Brawn
Points: 7,029, Level: 55 Points: 7,029, Level: 55 Points: 7,029, Level: 55
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

My Mood: Inspired
bb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributor

Appreciate the the review.
bb12 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 11-27-2010, 04:56 PM   #28
MMA Max
MMA Max
has no status.
Max Brawn

Ok, So its been another week and It's been using this product, when I use the wild stims I cant sleep, I work grave yard and get home at 6am and I will sleep for about 8 hours and when I get up I would use 1 mr have a intense work out but when it came time for me to sleep and get some nap hours in before work I would just lay there hearing my heart beat and my eyes open..Then I would be off to work at 11pm and it would finally clear my system at around 3am and I would be tired and crashes.

This product allows me to play with the dosage, I can take less if I just need a tad bit of a boost OR I can go 6-7 pills for my days when I dont have work and go full sex nuts and retard strong.

Its really cool to be able to do that with a product..once you drink down jacked or 1 mr you are stuck..lol It's also nice cause this product wont give you stim dick..OR the burn outs..I dont know if anyone knows that feeling...Your work out was powerful and about 2 hours later you crash, our tired as hell but cant sleep because stims wont allow that!

Share with Facebook