Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Supplements, Nutrition & Diet > Nutrition, Diet and Supplements > Supplement Logs

Notices

Supplement Logs Roll your supplement logs here.

Old 10-26-2010, 04:53 PM   #21
rippednmichigan
rippednmichigan
robert@flexfitnessandnutrition.com
Social Media Manager/REP
Max Brawn
Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: EFX K-Otic Orange Ambush
My Mood: Daring
rippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmaipa View Post
ok ripped..i tried it in orange gatorade after todays workout..it's worth the 2.50 for the gatorade. it was awesome!

MY REHAB UPDATE
It's coming up on my third week of REHAB and it has really helped with my training. My DOMS is slight. No aching or soreness then the good old tightness. Recovery is off the charts feel like i can go at it day in and day out. Getting some other guys interested in it as well. Im pretty sure one guy is actually gonna get the product because he's been talking about how he's having a hard time recovering, and muscle soreness. When i told him about branched amino acids, etc. he had no clue what i was talking about. I'm sure he will benefit from this product. THUS FAR, this is a very successful product.
Glad to hear it bro, but $2.50 for Gatorade? You only need roughly 8 ounces so it should last a few work outs.

I gotta say that my DOMS are slight as well but the thing I like best about using ReHab is when I wake up in the morning and my whole body isn't as sore, tight or stiff as ussual.
User owns 3x $30 I\'ll Pump You Up cash User owns 1x $20 I\'ll Pump You Up cash

Pure-Potent-Drug Free

http://allamericanefx.com/

Certified Personal Trainer
Training and Nutrition at
www.flexfitnessandnutrition.com

"Take control and push your limits!"
rippednmichigan is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2010, 08:51 PM   #22
dmaipa
dmaipa
focused and ready
Living in the Shadows
Max Brawn
Points: 12,684, Level: 73 Points: 12,684, Level: 73 Points: 12,684, Level: 73
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Fav Supp: Food
My Mood: Inspired
dmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by rippednmichigan View Post
Glad to hear it bro, but $2.50 for Gatorade? You only need roughly 8 ounces so it should last a few work outs.

I gotta say that my DOMS are slight as well but the thing I like best about using ReHab is when I wake up in the morning and my whole body isn't as sore, tight or stiff as ussual.
totally agree with the DOMS brother..killed my legs yesterday and soreness isnt so bad..just my quads have some major tightness but nothing like some light cardio can't get some blood flowing back into the for recovery.

Enjoying the gatorade with my REHAB as well.

THE AIPA PROJECT | HAWAII FITNESS AND AWESOME KU LIFESTYLE BLOG

Youtube Channel: THE AIPA PROJECT

Twitter, Instagram, Facebook: @theaipaproject
dmaipa is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 11-01-2010, 01:18 PM   #23
dmaipa
dmaipa
focused and ready
Living in the Shadows
Max Brawn

dmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machine

My experience with ANABOLIC REHAB is still solid! I'm really seeing the importance of Beta-Alanine especially. My recovery has been great and I've been able to continue to go hard every time i hit the gym.

Share with Facebook
Old 11-01-2010, 02:56 PM   #24
rippednmichigan
rippednmichigan
Social Media Manager/REP
Max Brawn

rippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beast

Quote:
My experience with ANABOLIC REHAB is still solid! I'm really seeing the importance of Beta-Alanine especially. My recovery has been great and I've been able to continue to go hard every time i hit the gym.
I think I love her!!!

Pure-Potent-Drug Free

http://allamericanefx.com/

Certified Personal Trainer
Training and Nutrition at
www.flexfitnessandnutrition.com

"Take control and push your limits!"

Share with Facebook
Old 11-16-2010, 10:06 AM   #25
dmaipa
dmaipa
focused and ready
Living in the Shadows
Max Brawn

REHAB is the best..ive been recovering from my workouts with little soreness more tightness. I really think that REHAB has been helping with my progress towards where i want to be. it's allowing me to hit the gym hard everytime i go in. Im getting used to just chugging it down with water, makes me feel more hardcore hahah..nah. but still going almost to the end of the container and will be writing up a more detailed review.

Share with Facebook
Old 11-16-2010, 02:22 PM   #26
rippednmichigan
rippednmichigan
Social Media Manager/REP
Max Brawn

Quote:
REHAB is the best..ive been recovering from my workouts with little soreness more tightness. I really think that REHAB has been helping with my progress towards where i want to be. it's allowing me to hit the gym hard everytime i go in. Im getting used to just chugging it down with water, makes me feel more hardcore hahah..nah. but still going almost to the end of the container and will be writing up a more detailed review.
That's what I'm talking about D!

Share with Facebook
Old 11-16-2010, 07:58 PM   #27
bb12
bb12
Sexy Beast!
Hulk!
Max Brawn
Points: 7,029, Level: 55 Points: 7,029, Level: 55 Points: 7,029, Level: 55
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

bb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributor

Excellent review and glad your enjoying the benefits!
bb12 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 11-16-2010, 08:00 PM   #28
bb12
bb12
Sexy Beast!
Hulk!
Max Brawn
Points: 7,029, Level: 55 Points: 7,029, Level: 55 Points: 7,029, Level: 55
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

bb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributor

We may come out a flavored product early spring
bb12 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook