Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Supplements, Nutrition & Diet > Nutrition, Diet and Supplements

Notices

Nutrition, Diet and Supplements Discuss nutrition, diet, cutting and weight loss. Supplement discussions as well.

Old 09-28-2010, 02:20 PM   #11
Alex30
Alex30
has no status.
Points: 52, Level: 1 Points: 52, Level: 1 Points: 52, Level: 1
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Alex30 is off to a bad start
Default **Update**

Before spending money on anything, I want to try it first. After asking around, I was given the opportunity to try something that hasn't hit the market yet - (it will be available in October). I'm really stoked about trying it!
Alex30 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2010, 03:26 PM   #12
rippednmichigan
rippednmichigan
robert@flexfitnessandnutrition.com
Social Media Manager/REP
Max Brawn
Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: EFX K-Otic Orange Ambush
My Mood: Daring
rippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex30 View Post
Before spending money on anything, I want to try it first. After asking around, I was given the opportunity to try something that hasn't hit the market yet - (it will be available in October). I'm really stoked about trying it!
What company? What's the product? You've asked this question on a bunch of other boards with practically the same responses and now a "company" gave you a PWO, mmmm sounds fishy bro. Are you a rep of said company? I haven't seen you post in any other threads on any other boards except for the one you started?
User owns 3x $30 I\'ll Pump You Up cash User owns 1x $20 I\'ll Pump You Up cash
rippednmichigan is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 09-28-2010, 03:40 PM   #13
big_swede
big_swede
Strongman
Max Brawn
Points: 33,647, Level: 100 Points: 33,647, Level: 100 Points: 33,647, Level: 100
Activity: 42% Activity: 42% Activity: 42%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Strongman
Fav Exercise: Cable flyes
Fav Supp: Celltech
My Mood: Yeehaw
big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rippednmichigan View Post
One of the reps for Gaspari is sending me a tub of SP Max I'll let you guys know how it turns out. Regular SP does nothing for me so we will see.
Let me know how it works for you ripped, would be fun to try it out

Share with Facebook
Old 09-28-2010, 03:58 PM   #14
andys_trim
andys_trim
has no status.
Max Brawn
Points: 6,607, Level: 53 Points: 6,607, Level: 53 Points: 6,607, Level: 53
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 1
Training Type: SFW!
Fav Exercise: Deadlift!
Fav Supp: Any I can afford.
My Mood: Cool
andys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributor

Just throwing this out there. Last week I had a steak and potatoes 2 hours before my workout and didn't take my PWO and I had my best workout in months with PR all over the place. Maybe they are over rated?

http://muscleandbrawn.com/forums/tra...tml#post103267 - Home of no compromising and busting ass day in and day out
andys_trim is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 09-28-2010, 04:09 PM   #15
jwood
jwood
has no status.
Anabolic Addiction Rep
Max Brawn
Points: 22,237, Level: 92 Points: 22,237, Level: 92 Points: 22,237, Level: 92
Activity: 9% Activity: 9% Activity: 9%

Fav Exercise: Push press
Fav Supp: Razor 8 Blast Powder
My Mood: Aggressive
jwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by andys_trim View Post
Just throwing this out there. Last week I had a steak and potatoes 2 hours before my workout and didn't take my PWO and I had my best workout in months with PR all over the place. Maybe they are over rated?
This is a good point Andy, the market is so saturated with preworkouts that not many people workout without one. I personally rarely workout without a preworkout formula. This is a great point, and they could be overrated.

I think the mental boost from taking something is a big part of the feeling I get from taking a preworkout.

Share with Facebook
Old 09-28-2010, 04:15 PM   #16
big_swede
big_swede
Strongman
Max Brawn
Points: 33,647, Level: 100 Points: 33,647, Level: 100 Points: 33,647, Level: 100
Activity: 42% Activity: 42% Activity: 42%

Fav Exercise: Cable flyes
Fav Supp: Celltech
My Mood: Yeehaw
big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by andys_trim View Post
Im with you here andy, i used only creatine and protein powder as supplement for a long time, and still does on and off, pwo formulas only to get a boost at the gym after 10h of work. A redbull actually does the same for me but is more expensive in the long go. FOOD IS KING! =)

Share with Facebook
Old 09-28-2010, 09:28 PM   #17
andys_trim
andys_trim
has no status.
Max Brawn

andys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributor

With money being an issue now, I am done with PWO until I get another job. I have a half a tub of Quake 10.0 left. Really the only thing I notice with them is I feel super intense and focused. More so than when I am not on them. I like that feeling. For me though I've never gotten the same feeling as when I first started taking them. You could call it chasing the first high. I'm just starting to think they are over rated.

http://muscleandbrawn.com/forums/tra...tml#post103267 - Home of no compromising and busting ass day in and day out

Share with Facebook
Old 09-28-2010, 09:35 PM   #18
#Maverick#
#Maverick#
IS Down4daCause
Mental State Is Zenlike
Max Brawn
Points: 3,352, Level: 36 Points: 3,352, Level: 36 Points: 3,352, Level: 36
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

Training Exp: About 8 Months
Training Type: Other
Fav Exercise: Deadlifts
Fav Supp: MILK
#Maverick# has made some very good posts#Maverick# has made some very good posts#Maverick# has made some very good posts#Maverick# has made some very good posts#Maverick# has made some very good posts#Maverick# has made some very good posts#Maverick# has made some very good posts#Maverick# has made some very good posts#Maverick# has made some very good posts#Maverick# has made some very good posts#Maverick# has made some very good posts

make your own, mix some creatine, caffeine, maltodextrin, kool aid, and bcaas and arginine or citrulline
#Maverick# is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 09-28-2010, 09:47 PM   #19
andys_trim
andys_trim
has no status.
Max Brawn

Buy it for me and I'll do it

Share with Facebook
Old 10-01-2010, 11:44 PM   #20
Rich Knapp
Rich Knapp
100% Natural Bodybuilder
Wheelchair Pro
Max Brawn
Points: 27,020, Level: 97 Points: 27,020, Level: 97 Points: 27,020, Level: 97
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Exp: > 13 years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: AAEFX's whole line.
My Mood: Lurking
Rich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master member

I'm going to a new pre work out product from AAEFX. Its called K-Otic. I can't wait I have talked with guys that are using the pre sales samples and they love it. One guy can only take a 1/2 dose or he bounces off the walls with energy.
Just a thought.
Rich Knapp is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook