Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Supplements, Nutrition & Diet > Nutrition, Diet and Supplements

Notices

Nutrition, Diet and Supplements Discuss nutrition, diet, cutting and weight loss. Supplement discussions as well.

Old 07-22-2010, 01:46 PM   #11
ricka182
ricka182
is taking small steps.. then GIANT leaps to domination!!!
Time to start over...
Max Brawn
Points: 5,008, Level: 45 Points: 5,008, Level: 45 Points: 5,008, Level: 45
Activity: 12% Activity: 12% Activity: 12%

Archery 2000 Champion! Fish Eat Fish Champion! Power Driver Champion! Yeti Sports 1 Greece Champion! Penguinoids Champion!
Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Bench & Deads
Fav Supp: VPX Power Shock & PLCAR
My Mood: Sick
ricka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmaipa View Post
subbed!
Cool man...but to see the results, sub over at my journal. That's where I'll be posting daily on the stack..

http://muscleandbrawn.com/forums/tra...ay-gfy-20.html
ricka182 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links
Old 07-23-2010, 11:47 AM   #12
ricka182
ricka182
Time to start over...
Max Brawn

Archery 2000 Champion! Fish Eat Fish Champion! Power Driver Champion! Yeti Sports 1 Greece Champion! Penguinoids Champion!
ricka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machine

Hey Ripped...

Just wanted to make sure of a couple last things..

I'm going to take my A.M. dose of M1D and MMD Pre-WO. I was also going to take Hemavol at the same time. Hemavol is agmatine, citruline, norvaline, and small blend of a few other things.. can't remember all, but those are the big ones. Is that going to be a problem?

Also, I was going to take my first dose of of the Trifecta on Sunday just to get in my body for a day before I really start getting into it. Good idea or not really needed?

And one last thing... I think my box may have a mix of the 2 versions. The MMD is the lozenges, but the M1D is the Xplo caps. Formadrol is also caps, while T-911 is lozenges... Is the new version of both lozenges, or just the MMD?..

Share with Facebook
Old 07-23-2010, 05:52 PM   #13
rippednmichigan
rippednmichigan
robert@flexfitnessandnutrition.com
Social Media Manager/REP
Max Brawn
Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: EFX K-Otic Orange Ambush
My Mood: Daring
rippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricka182 View Post
Hey Ripped...

Just wanted to make sure of a couple last things..

I'm going to take my A.M. dose of M1D and MMD Pre-WO. I was also going to take Hemavol at the same time. Hemavol is agmatine, citruline, norvaline, and small blend of a few other things.. can't remember all, but those are the big ones. Is that going to be a problem?

Also, I was going to take my first dose of of the Trifecta on Sunday just to get in my body for a day before I really start getting into it. Good idea or not really needed?

And one last thing... I think my box may have a mix of the 2 versions. The MMD is the lozenges, but the M1D is the Xplo caps. Formadrol is also caps, while T-911 is lozenges... Is the new version of both lozenges, or just the MMD?..
It's not really needed to take your first dose a day early. Just start out on Monday, to me it's easier to keep track of a cycle that way. Also like I said before it should be fine to take with the Hemavol just monitor any feelings or sides and adjust from there. I'll be watching and helping you through And last every thing in your box is the newest versions. Some of LG Sciences line is sub-lingual and others are caps.

Feel free to pm me if I miss your questions and I look forward to your journey to
User owns 3x $30 I\'ll Pump You Up cash User owns 1x $20 I\'ll Pump You Up cash

Pure-Potent-Drug Free

http://allamericanefx.com/

Certified Personal Trainer
Training and Nutrition at
www.flexfitnessandnutrition.com

"Take control and push your limits!"
rippednmichigan is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 07-27-2010, 07:07 PM   #14
ricka182
ricka182
Time to start over...
Max Brawn

Alright Ripped...one more question. haha It's only been 2 days, but so far so good. Just wanted to confirm if I should take a full dose of each on off days, Fri, Sat, and Sun?...

Share with Facebook
Old 07-27-2010, 07:10 PM   #15
rippednmichigan
rippednmichigan
robert@flexfitnessandnutrition.com
Social Media Manager/REP
Max Brawn
Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: EFX K-Otic Orange Ambush
My Mood: Daring
rippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricka182 View Post
Alright Ripped...one more question. haha It's only been 2 days, but so far so good. Just wanted to confirm if I should take a full dose of each on off days, Fri, Sat, and Sun?...
Yes continue with full doses, no need to reduce the dose on off days. I like to dose my supplements the same through out my cycles to keep my blood levels the same, no dipping and diving if you know what I mean. Now go SFW!!
User owns 3x $30 I\'ll Pump You Up cash User owns 1x $20 I\'ll Pump You Up cash

Pure-Potent-Drug Free

http://allamericanefx.com/

Certified Personal Trainer
Training and Nutrition at
www.flexfitnessandnutrition.com

"Take control and push your limits!"
rippednmichigan is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook