Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Training > Muscle Building and Bodybuilding

Notices

Muscle Building and Bodybuilding Topics related to muscle building, bodybuilding, including training and fullbody workouts. If you are looking for great advice on gaining muscle this forum is for you.

Old 09-25-2009, 01:16 PM   #21
BendtheBar
BendtheBar
is getting skinny(ish)
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,473,310, Level: 100 Points: 1,473,310, Level: 100 Points: 1,473,310, Level: 100
Activity: 41% Activity: 41% Activity: 41%

Extreme Mini Golf Champion!Tournaments Won: 6

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
My Mood: Lurking
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

What I can't understand is why the Feds target resellers and not manufacturers. Maybe they're trying to make a statement and scare the rest of the industry? That's my best guess.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links
Old 09-25-2009, 01:23 PM   #22
Smirkules
Smirkules
has no status.
Brawn
Points: 2,232, Level: 28 Points: 2,232, Level: 28 Points: 2,232, Level: 28
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

My Mood: Shocked
Smirkules is new to the forumSmirkules is new to the forum

BB.com deserves what they get. The only people that like that site are the trolls and supp reps.
Smirkules is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 09-25-2009, 01:27 PM   #23
nighttrain
nighttrain
is heading back over the atlantic
Max Brawn
Points: 10,795, Level: 68 Points: 10,795, Level: 68 Points: 10,795, Level: 68
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Air Hockey Average Champion! Football Frenzy Champion! Yahtzee! Champion!
Tournaments Won: 1

Training Exp: 20+
My Mood: Inspired
nighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beast

LOL smirkules..... ^^^ true statement

Share with Facebook
Old 09-25-2009, 01:33 PM   #24
bigalfry
bigalfry
Contemplating my first competition...
Sasquats
Uber Brawn
Points: 4,322, Level: 41 Points: 4,322, Level: 41 Points: 4,322, Level: 41
Activity: 23% Activity: 23% Activity: 23%

Training Exp: 10
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Supp: Creatine Monohydrate
bigalfry is a dedicated contributorbigalfry is a dedicated contributorbigalfry is a dedicated contributorbigalfry is a dedicated contributorbigalfry is a dedicated contributorbigalfry is a dedicated contributorbigalfry is a dedicated contributorbigalfry is a dedicated contributorbigalfry is a dedicated contributorbigalfry is a dedicated contributorbigalfry is a dedicated contributor

LOL! Maybe now the BB.com forums will contain a little less 'roid rage...
Who am I kidding, I'm never going back to that website. They have nothing to offer me. I'm pretty sure that BB.com's sole purpose is to brainwash beginners into spending hundreds of dollars in their store.
That site was probably good when it was started, but they have way too many writers with way too many point's of view all contradicting each other. If you go on there and look up "huge arms" you will find 50 articles telling you 50 different things to do to get huge arms and they all say that their article is 100% right. Here is what I think of BB.com:
bigalfry is online now   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 09-25-2009, 01:42 PM   #25
BendtheBar
BendtheBar
is getting skinny(ish)
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,473,310, Level: 100 Points: 1,473,310, Level: 100 Points: 1,473,310, Level: 100
Activity: 41% Activity: 41% Activity: 41%

Extreme Mini Golf Champion!Tournaments Won: 6

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Supp: Butter
My Mood: Lurking
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigalfry View Post
Who am I kidding, I'm never going back to that website. They have nothing to offer me. I'm pretty sure that BB.com's sole purpose is to brainwash beginners into spending hundreds of dollars in their store.
That site was probably good when it was started, but they have way too many writers with way too many point's of view all contradicting each other. If you go on there and look up "huge arms" you will find 50 articles telling you 50 different things to do to get huge arms and they all say that their article is 100% right. Here is what I think of BB.com:
Welcome to the forum.

I think your statement is dead on. They get the trolls to the forum, and then they take their money. Give them credit...it's a sound business model.

And 50 different article at 100% correct = 5000% certainty that you'll grow like a weed...maybe if you do the all supplement diet.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 09-25-2009, 02:16 PM   #26
RickB
RickB
has no status.
Max Brawn
Points: 2,802, Level: 32 Points: 2,802, Level: 32 Points: 2,802, Level: 32
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

My Mood: Yeehaw
RickB is off to a good startRickB is off to a good startRickB is off to a good startRickB is off to a good start

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigalfry View Post
Yeah, definitely welcome here! And I agree with M&B you are dead on for certain. That site blows!
RickB is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook