Training Logs Keep your training and supplement logs here

Old 05-11-2010, 09:22 PM   #1
Jwillstrong
Jwillstrong
has no status.
Brawn
Points: 288, Level: 5 Points: 288, Level: 5 Points: 288, Level: 5
Activity: 15% Activity: 15% Activity: 15%

Jwillstrong has made some quality postsJwillstrong has made some quality postsJwillstrong has made some quality postsJwillstrong has made some quality postsJwillstrong has made some quality postsJwillstrong has made some quality posts
Default ME Lower body strongman

Warm up consisted of Power cleans (135,185, 205,205,185) and Box Jumps (36"-40") 5x2

Then we hit squats with the green choker bands (135,155,185,225,245, and I missed 275) Next time Im killing it! It was the first time of having that much tension on the bar, so it took a little time to get used to.

Decided to do 14" rack pulls with 315x10, 405x10, 475x5, 495x5, 545x1. The 545 felt like it took eternity to come up but I hung with it and gutted it out!

Then finished up the night with 3x15 on Reverse Hypers to get the lower back loosened back up.

Not an exciting night but I was surely needed, and these are the training sessions that make you better in event training!!!
Jwillstrong is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links
Old 05-11-2010, 09:33 PM   #2
CallmeKing
CallmeKing
has no status.
Max Brawn
Points: 3,800, Level: 38 Points: 3,800, Level: 38 Points: 3,800, Level: 38
Activity: 10% Activity: 10% Activity: 10%

My Mood: Drunk
CallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributor

I noticed you're kinda of doing a log but making seperate threads for it. You should just roll up one log and post your workouts in the same one everyday. It would make it easier for you and everyone else to follow.

Anyways you're looking strong as hell man!

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies with in us." Ralph Waldo Emerson
CallmeKing is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 05-11-2010, 11:03 PM   #3
Jwillstrong
Jwillstrong
has no status.
Brawn
Points: 288, Level: 5 Points: 288, Level: 5 Points: 288, Level: 5
Activity: 15% Activity: 15% Activity: 15%

Jwillstrong has made some quality postsJwillstrong has made some quality postsJwillstrong has made some quality postsJwillstrong has made some quality postsJwillstrong has made some quality postsJwillstrong has made some quality posts

Ok so just use this thread to do my log then?
Jwillstrong is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 05-12-2010, 12:01 AM   #4
CallmeKing
CallmeKing
has no status.
Max Brawn
Points: 3,800, Level: 38 Points: 3,800, Level: 38 Points: 3,800, Level: 38
Activity: 10% Activity: 10% Activity: 10%

My Mood: Drunk
CallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jwillstrong View Post
Ok so just use this thread to do my log then?
You could do that or make a new one with a name like Jwill's strong log so everyone knows it's your log.

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies with in us." Ralph Waldo Emerson
CallmeKing is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook