Old 04-13-2010, 07:19 PM   #61
lefthookright
lefthookright
has no status.
Uber Brawn
Points: 636, Level: 12 Points: 636, Level: 12 Points: 636, Level: 12
Activity: 19% Activity: 19% Activity: 19%

My Mood: Aggressive
lefthookright is a consistent contributorlefthookright is a consistent contributorlefthookright is a consistent contributorlefthookright is a consistent contributorlefthookright is a consistent contributorlefthookright is a consistent contributorlefthookright is a consistent contributorlefthookright is a consistent contributorlefthookright is a consistent contributorlefthookright is a consistent contributorlefthookright is a consistent contributor

Today I threw on a 45 and a 25 for a couple sets of 8 each arm I'm not a fan of the rep ranges they use but it's a fun move

Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links
Old 04-14-2010, 05:55 PM   #62
lefthookright
lefthookright
has no status.
Uber Brawn

lefthookright is a consistent contributorlefthookright is a consistent contributorlefthookright is a consistent contributorlefthookright is a consistent contributorlefthookright is a consistent contributorlefthookright is a consistent contributorlefthookright is a consistent contributorlefthookright is a consistent contributorlefthookright is a consistent contributorlefthookright is a consistent contributorlefthookright is a consistent contributor

Alright well today I was still sore in the hammies and somewhat lower back from squats so I couldn't deadlift super heavy but if I didn't get it in today I wouldn't be able to for a while. So I proceeded to do 255xabout 20 mins resting always varied at first anywhere up to 45 seconds as time got closer to be done I did it about 30 seconds and every once in a while I did it after 15 seconds didn't count how many reps lol but finally felt really tight with this and am very happy wanted to do powercleans but didn't have the time beforehand.

-Simple but brutal workout
-People asked me if I was going to do anything else xD lol
-Loved this got at least about 20 reps was really solid
-Track meet tomorrow and going to my dad's house friday/saturday so rest until probably sunday going to play alot of guitar though

Share with Facebook
Old 04-17-2010, 08:17 PM   #63
lefthookright
lefthookright
has no status.
Uber Brawn

Ok well I didn't train last couple days probably do some squats tomorrow but I'm not sure about the comp I looked it up and it's about 100$ total which is a little steep 30 is for the teen card for the card to compete in any of the comps for the year and the 70 is for competing in bench and deadlift. I might do it if I get a job if not idk what I'll do dang wabdl is expensive lol but I'm going to hit up that 210 squat tomorrow

Share with Facebook
Old 04-17-2010, 10:31 PM   #64
BendtheBar
BendtheBar
is getting skinny(ish)
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,474,642, Level: 100 Points: 1,474,642, Level: 100 Points: 1,474,642, Level: 100
Activity: 43% Activity: 43% Activity: 43%

Extreme Mini Golf Champion!Tournaments Won: 6

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
My Mood: Lurking
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefthookright View Post
-Simple but brutal workout
Nothing wrong with that.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 04-29-2010, 05:00 PM   #65
BendtheBar
BendtheBar
is getting skinny(ish)
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,474,642, Level: 100 Points: 1,474,642, Level: 100 Points: 1,474,642, Level: 100
Activity: 43% Activity: 43% Activity: 43%

Extreme Mini Golf Champion!Tournaments Won: 6

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
My Mood: Lurking
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Price check isle 5.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook