Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Supplements, Nutrition & Diet > Nutrition, Diet and Supplements

Notices

Nutrition, Diet and Supplements Discuss nutrition, diet, cutting and weight loss. Supplement discussions as well.

Old 04-27-2010, 04:10 PM   #11
jwood
jwood
has no status.
Anabolic Addiction Rep
Max Brawn
Points: 22,072, Level: 92 Points: 22,072, Level: 92 Points: 22,072, Level: 92
Activity: 10% Activity: 10% Activity: 10%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Strongman
Fav Exercise: Push press
Fav Supp: Razor 8 Blast Powder
My Mood: Aggressive
jwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beast

Currently white flood is my new favorite pre-workout, great pumps and no crash

Thanks to doc, i picked this up last week

Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links
Old 04-27-2010, 04:14 PM   #12
BendtheBar
BendtheBar
is getting skinny(ish)
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,478,514, Level: 100 Points: 1,478,514, Level: 100 Points: 1,478,514, Level: 100
Activity: 42% Activity: 42% Activity: 42%

Extreme Mini Golf Champion!Tournaments Won: 6

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
My Mood: Lurking
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mombow111 View Post
I took some obscure pre workout called "horsepower" that literally made it feel as if my skin was burning off. The pain actually served as a good distraction and prompted me to lift more weight then usual to get me mind off it.
I guess lifting weights in hell might be like this.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 04-27-2010, 05:02 PM   #13
gaspers04
gaspers04
is "Thickneck McBenchpress"
Max Brawn
Points: 16,960, Level: 83 Points: 16,960, Level: 83 Points: 16,960, Level: 83
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

Training Exp: 20 yrs.
Training Type: Westside
Fav Exercise: All of Them! Bench, hehe.
Fav Supp: Food
My Mood: Brooding
gaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master member

Jacked, ready to buy stock in USPLabs. Love that sh*t!
gaspers04 is online now   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 04-28-2010, 08:12 AM   #14
HITman_mark71
HITman_mark71
has no status.
HIT Jedi
New Brawn
Points: 4,995, Level: 45 Points: 4,995, Level: 45 Points: 4,995, Level: 45
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

My Mood: Amazed
HITman_mark71 is off to a bad start

Anyone try Quake 10.0 yet?
HITman_mark71 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 04-28-2010, 06:22 PM   #15
BendtheBar
BendtheBar
is getting skinny(ish)
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,478,514, Level: 100 Points: 1,478,514, Level: 100 Points: 1,478,514, Level: 100

BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HITman_mark71 View Post
Anyone try Quake 10.0 yet?
I should have some on Friday. I'll be logging my journey...

Share with Facebook
Old 04-28-2010, 06:53 PM   #16
Grip-N-Rip
Grip-N-Rip
has no status.
Uber Brawn
Points: 1,478, Level: 21 Points: 1,478, Level: 21 Points: 1,478, Level: 21
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

My Mood: Yeehaw
Grip-N-Rip has made some good postsGrip-N-Rip has made some good postsGrip-N-Rip has made some good postsGrip-N-Rip has made some good postsGrip-N-Rip has made some good postsGrip-N-Rip has made some good postsGrip-N-Rip has made some good postsGrip-N-Rip has made some good postsGrip-N-Rip has made some good postsGrip-N-Rip has made some good postsGrip-N-Rip has made some good posts

Need2Slin

I have been taking this the entire bulk. I keeping having to increase my calories to do staying leaner than I ever have been. I am the heaviest I am ever have been also. I LOVE this product!!

Need2slin is a powerful Nutrition and carbohydrate shuttling
compound. It Shot guns carbohydrates and other nutrients To your muscles leaving them no chance of being stored as fat. By way of
increasing insulin sensitivity and carbohydrates/Nutrition up take Need2slin Improves Nutrition pertinence. This means carbs,sugars,fats other nutrients get used or stored in the muscle as energy rather then stared as fat. Moreover need2slin improves the dispelling of carbohydrates that are not used as well.

Gymnema sylvestre
In healthy adults gymnema sylvestre is believed to help curb cravings for sweets. Though not a magic bullet, when taken with a high-carbohydrate meal or a meal high in sugar, it can aid the body by passing through sugars and making carbs available for burning, rather than turning these into fat stores. In this way it helps to build lean muscle mass.

Along with a healthy diet and exercise, gymnema sylvestre can be a helpful addition to your weight-loss plan. Note that it builds up in the system over a few weeks time becoming more effective. Since it is recommended that gymnema sylvestre be taken with each meal, it is better to get a lower-milligram capsule that can be taken three times a day to reach the full daily suggested dose. Aside from purchasing it as a stand-alone, it is also commonly available in natural weight-loss products, often with chromium and cambogia gordonii together.
Gymnema sylvestre has been deemed very safe for adults at suggested doses. If pregnant or lactating, do not take this herb due to lack of research and potential impact on the baby. Those will allergies to the milkweed family might experience allergic reactions to gymnema sylvestre. As always, check with your doctor before beginning a new health routine, particularly if you are diabetic or prone to issues involving blood sugar.

Acetyl L-carnatine

Acetylcarnitine (also spelled as acetyl l carnitine, acetyl-l carnitine, or l-acetylcarnitine) and carnitine play several important roles in the human body. These nutrients shuttle acetyl groups and fatty acids into mitochondria for energy production. Without carnitine, fatty acids cannot easily enter into mitochondria. The acetyl group of acetyl l carnitine is used to form acetyl-CoA, the most important intermediary in the generation of energy from amino acids, fats, and carbohydrates. Therefore, acetyl l carnitine serves as an energy reservoir of acetyl groups and both acetylcarnitine and carnitine help improve energy production. The acetyl group of acetyl l carnitine is also used to make the important brain chemical acetylcholine. Some studies suggest that perhaps acetyl l carnitine can even act as a neurotransmitter itself. This name of this nutrient is sometimes abbreviated as ALC or ALCAR.
What you may notice by taking an acetylcarnitine supplement
Those who take carnitine pills notice an increase in physical energy, but not as much mental energy. Acetyl l carnitine has a significantly more immediate and noticeable mental effect than carnitine because it crosses into the brain much better. The mind boosting effect of ALC is often noticed within a few hours, or even within an hour. Most people report feeling mentally sharper, having more focus and being more alert. Some find a mild mood enhancement.

L-norvaline
L-Norvaline is a modified form of the branched-chain amino acid, Valine. Studies have suggested that L-Norvaline can promote increases in muscle strength, growth and endurance by blocking the activity of arginase—an enzyme that inhibits the formation of nitric oxide within the body. Restricting the body’s natural production of arginase frees the NO pathways, resulting in a greater supply of arginine. With more arginine at its disposal, the body ultimately has more of the raw materials needed to convert L-Norvaline into nitric oxide. The end result is greater post-workout pumps, increased vasodilatation, and greatly improved blood flow to heavily trained muscles.

Coleus forskholi
Forskolin is a chemical found in the coleus herb that activates the enzyme adenylate cyclase. Andenylate cyclase compound initiates a myriad of critical events and processes within all the cells of the human body. Adenylate cyclase and the chemicals it activates are responsible for executing a number of important hormonal processes. Stimulation that is caused by forskolin supposedly leads to blood vessel dilation, inhibition of allergic reactions, and possibly an increased secretion of thyroid hormone. Forskolin has other reported uses as well, including inhibition of the pro-inflammatory substance known as platelet-activating factor (PAF) 6 and inhibition of the spread of cancer cells.

Synephrine HCI
Synephrine is one of the adrenergic amines that stimulates the beta-3 receptors with minimal impact on the other receptor sites.* This functions to increase the metabolic rate without affecting heart rate or blood pressure.* Synephrine releases adrenaline and noradrenaline only in the beta-3 receptor sites (mostly adipose tissue and the liver). Stimulation of the beta-3 receptor sites elicits the breakdown of lipolysis (fat)
Synephrine is a stimulant, similar to caffeine and ephedrine. It is thought to have similar effects in terms of providing an energy boost, suppressing appetite and increasing metabolic rate leading to the burning or more calories.* Synephrine is theorized to stimulate fat metabolism without the negative cardiovascular side effects.

Banaba leaf
Banaba leaf preparations have been used as a folk medicine among people with diabetes in the Philippines. Certain constituents, such as corosolic acid, have been found to possess hypoglycemic activity.
In one small, randomized clinical trial involving type 2 diabetic patients, researchers found that dosages of 32 and 48 mg of a banaba extract standardized to 1% corosolic acid (glucosol preparation) administered for 2 weeks significantly reduced blood glucose levels.

Share with Facebook
Old 04-28-2010, 06:54 PM   #17
Grip-N-Rip
Grip-N-Rip
has no status.
Uber Brawn

Grip-N-Rip has made some good postsGrip-N-Rip has made some good postsGrip-N-Rip has made some good postsGrip-N-Rip has made some good postsGrip-N-Rip has made some good postsGrip-N-Rip has made some good postsGrip-N-Rip has made some good postsGrip-N-Rip has made some good postsGrip-N-Rip has made some good postsGrip-N-Rip has made some good postsGrip-N-Rip has made some good posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
I should have some on Friday. I'll be logging my journey...
I got an entire tub sitting here at Rob gave me. Havent even tried it yet..lol

Share with Facebook
Old 04-28-2010, 06:57 PM   #18
BendtheBar
BendtheBar
is getting skinny(ish)
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grip-N-Rip View Post
I got an entire tub sitting here at Rob gave me. Havent even tried it yet..lol
Is that Need2Slin one of your guy's products?

Share with Facebook
Old 04-28-2010, 09:24 PM   #19
Grip-N-Rip
Grip-N-Rip
has no status.
Uber Brawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Is that Need2Slin one of your guy's products?
This is not EST supplement, it is NeedToBuildMuscle. This is the product that got me addicted to NeedToBuildMuscle supplement line.

Share with Facebook
Old 04-28-2010, 10:35 PM   #20
bb12
bb12
Sexy Beast!
Hulk!
Max Brawn
Points: 7,029, Level: 55 Points: 7,029, Level: 55 Points: 7,029, Level: 55

My Mood: Inspired
bb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributor

looks interesting
Instagram: @AAEFX

http://www.aaefx.com

My comments do not necessarily reflect the opinions of All American EFX and they are my own.
bb12 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook