Low man on the totem pole
Uber Brawn
Points: 2,001, Level: 27 Points: 2,001, Level: 27 Points: 2,001, Level: 27
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Amateur Surgeon Champion!
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: A heavy one.
My Mood: Inspired
PhillyDev is a lifting machinePhillyDev is a lifting machinePhillyDev is a lifting machinePhillyDev is a lifting machinePhillyDev is a lifting machinePhillyDev is a lifting machinePhillyDev is a lifting machinePhillyDev is a lifting machinePhillyDev is a lifting machinePhillyDev is a lifting machinePhillyDev is a lifting machine
Default PD's 10/20/Life log.

Ok peeps. Back again. It's been a while for me here. Life stuff kinda got in the way of a lot of things last year. Those such things have been remedied.

It's been a couple years now that I've been training with Team Samson. I'm no monster or super huge lifter... Yet. This guy I know wrote this ebook thing. But in all honesty, ebook doesn't do it justice. Nor does training template, or manual, or program. This is a life template!

Seriously though, Brian is not only giving you the tools, and the tool box, but the detailed instruction to put those tools to use, to not just muttle together a training template for the next few weeks, but for the long term. By long term, I'm not saying 6, 8, 10, 12 months but years. From off season work, to contest prep. Big lifts, to accesory work no matter your weakness. Mobility to prehab. And even touches on diet.

Don't take my word for it. I'm just an advocate. But I'm not the only one. Look around, Brian has worked with hundreds of lifters, helping them become more. Not just regular joes like me, but numerous pro and elite lifters. Not only does he have the people behind him, but I have seen him put in the work with my own eyes. From winning the XPC in 2012, back torn to shreds in 2013, to putting 1100+ lbs back on his back after several months of lifting no more than a bar in 2014.

And this isn't stopping there. He is just getting his stride back. This guy can't be stopped.

Doubt me?

Just wait and see.
PhillyDev is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links