Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Training > Muscle Building and Bodybuilding

Notices

Muscle Building and Bodybuilding Topics related to muscle building, bodybuilding, including training and fullbody workouts. If you are looking for great advice on gaining muscle this forum is for you.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-06-2014, 03:49 PM   #12
Soldier
Soldier
gets crabby on low carb days.
Max Brawn
Points: 13,549, Level: 75 Points: 13,549, Level: 75 Points: 13,549, Level: 75
Activity: 37% Activity: 37% Activity: 37%

Training Exp: On and off for 15 years.
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Bosu kickback pistols
Fav Supp: Crack on a trisket
My Mood: Doubtful
Soldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BravenFenix View Post
We don't absorb all of your food intake 24 hours, if we eat more it takes longer to absorb. Let's just say you would absorb exactly 1500 every 12 hours. This is a totally random number and it's not taking into account varying digestion rates of carbs, fats, proteins. You have 3300 calories, that extra 300 wouldn't be absorbed until the 27-28 hour mark. Basically all it means is you can be couple hundred calories over or under and if you account for it the next day by eating more/less it all balances out. Since muscles remain stimulated for 24-48 hours after they have been trained the over under is irrelevant, net amount is what matters.

As you said you really have one heavy day and since zig zagging doesn't do anything unless you have more than one day off in a row from training. Since you have been doing it you know if you like it better then just going roughly equal calories daily, it's basically an extension of meal timing (1 vs 3 vs 6 meals) it ultimately doesn't matter which is baffling lol. SO I was just saying that if it becomes a pain at some point like it did for me, don't waste sleep or time thinking about it like I did.
I see what you're saying, even if I don't necessarily agree that it makes a system like this useless.
Goals-
Win.
Soldier is online now   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook