Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Supplements, Nutrition & Diet > Nutrition, Diet and Supplements > Supplement Logs

Notices

Supplement Logs Roll your supplement logs here.

Old 02-18-2014, 08:13 AM   #11
Shorts
Shorts
is chasing Elite!
Hulk Smash!
Max Brawn
Points: 3,912, Level: 39 Points: 3,912, Level: 39 Points: 3,912, Level: 39
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: FOOD, nom nom
My Mood: Inspired
Shorts is a lifting machineShorts is a lifting machineShorts is a lifting machineShorts is a lifting machineShorts is a lifting machineShorts is a lifting machineShorts is a lifting machineShorts is a lifting machineShorts is a lifting machineShorts is a lifting machineShorts is a lifting machine

Thanks!

Had another decent upper session last night. With the AminOD I am feeling great throughout the workout, and when I am done I find that I come down from that elevated feeling much easier than when I am not taking this product.

Plus, I destroyed my chest yesterday and have to credit this product with my limited soreness today as well.

Class I Total @ 198: 525/335/600 (1460)

"No citizen has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training.... What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable."
-Socrates
Shorts is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links
Old 02-20-2014, 08:59 AM   #12
Shorts
Shorts
is chasing Elite!
Hulk Smash!
Max Brawn

Shorts is a lifting machineShorts is a lifting machineShorts is a lifting machineShorts is a lifting machineShorts is a lifting machineShorts is a lifting machineShorts is a lifting machineShorts is a lifting machineShorts is a lifting machineShorts is a lifting machineShorts is a lifting machine

I was dragging all day yesterday from little sleep the night before. But, took the Dpol about a half hour before my workout with food and got a nice energy boost, along with the AminOD and felt great throughout my workout.

Hit a 500 squat last night with wraps on pretty easily, gotta start getting used to them again as I am 12 weeks out from my next week.

"No citizen has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training.... What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable."
-Socrates

Share with Facebook
Old 02-21-2014, 08:32 AM   #13
Shorts
Shorts
is chasing Elite!
Hulk Smash!
Max Brawn

My body is definitely in the stage where it needs to adjust to my changing bodyweight. I am feeling more drained and have some soreness after workouts at this point.

I feel that the Dpol is allowing me to carry the same intensity throughout the workout even though I am in a deficit. Additionally, I am still able to train on consecutive days thanks to a good amount of rest and the AminOD, I really feel that it assists greatly in my recovery ability at this point.

-Socrates

Share with Facebook
Old 02-24-2014, 07:56 AM   #14
Shorts
Shorts
is chasing Elite!
Hulk Smash!
Max Brawn

Going into my last week of this trial judging by the levels of product left, sad to see it finish but super happy with the results.

I enjoy the recovery assistance that AminOD provides and definitely will be adding this as a regular supplement.

The D-Pol gave me great energy and is definitely a worth product. At this time I am not sure if I am ready to make the jump to take it on a regular basis due to my financial abilities, but if I am every in the market for something this product will be on the top of my list.

-Socrates

Share with Facebook
Old 02-26-2014, 08:36 AM   #15
Shorts
Shorts
is chasing Elite!
Hulk Smash!
Max Brawn

Had a great upper session last night, was feeling pretty weak all day with the diet kicking in full force, but had a nice mix of AminOD and Dpol and the energy was coming back on my way to the gym.

Hit my set/rep scheme on my incline presses last night, which I wasn't expecting as I missed it last week by a pretty large margin. Perfect timing though!

-Socrates

Share with Facebook
Old 02-26-2014, 12:40 PM   #16
Randoja
Randoja
was born to squat.