Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > General > General Board

Notices

General Board You can talk about anything here. Life, sports, rants, whatever.

Old 10-08-2013, 04:02 PM   #51
BigJosh
BigJosh
"the Grinder"
Max Brawn
Points: 11,102, Level: 69 Points: 11,102, Level: 69 Points: 11,102, Level: 69
Activity: 10% Activity: 10% Activity: 10%

Monster Memory Champion! Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion! Wheel Of Fortune Champion! Portal Champion! SpongeBob's Pizza Toss Champion! Bumper Cards Champion! ATV Winter Challenge Champion! NBA Spirit Champion! Torino 2006 Curling Champion! Ultimate Football Champion!
Tournaments Won: 2

Training Exp: 7-8 years
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Bench Press and Curls Bro
Fav Supp: Opti-Men Multi Vit
My Mood: Cool
BigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master member
Default Cage The Elephant - Come a Little Closer

This is my current favorite song. This is some good shiz. I am a child of the ninties and am really picky when it comes to Rock and Alternative but this gets my stamp of approval. IMO, it really is a good time for Alternative rock. Beats the hell out of the early 2000's.

I am not a powerlifter nor am I a bodybuilder. I just want to be big and strong.
Quote:
[Today 05:50 PM] BendtheBar: Write that quote down
[Today 05:50 PM] BendtheBar: If I am going to be a bro, I am going to be the best
Make gains, not excuses.
BigJosh is offline   Reply With Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links
Old 10-29-2013, 03:58 PM   #52
BigJosh
BigJosh
"the Grinder"
Max Brawn

Monster Memory Champion! Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion! Wheel Of Fortune Champion! Portal Champion! SpongeBob's Pizza Toss Champion! Bumper Cards Champion! ATV Winter Challenge Champion! NBA Spirit Champion! Torino 2006 Curling Champion! Ultimate Football Champion!

BigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master member
Default Deftones Ft. Max Cavalera - Headup

I am not a powerlifter nor am I a bodybuilder. I just want to be big and strong.
Quote:
[Today 05:50 PM] BendtheBar: If I am going to be a bro, I am going to be the best
Make gains, not excuses.

Share with Facebook
Old 11-04-2013, 05:09 PM   #53
BigJosh
BigJosh
"the Grinder"
Max Brawn

Default Kid Cudi - Heart of A Lion

Quote:
Make gains, not excuses.

Share with Facebook
Old 11-12-2013, 02:12 PM   #54
BigJosh
BigJosh
"the Grinder"
Max Brawn

Default Soundgarden - Blow Up The Outside World

This is my favorite Soundgarden song and probably one of my top ten favorite songs of all time.
Sorry to get a bit "sappy" but this song brings back a lot of memories, both good and bad. Reminds me of a lot of "interesting" times in my life, both high and low.
If my life were a movie, this is the song I would want playing during the closing credits.
[/sappy]

Quote:
Make gains, not excuses.

Share with Facebook
Old 12-04-2013, 06:09 PM   #55
BigJosh
BigJosh
"the Grinder"
Max Brawn

Default Mack 10 - Foe Life

***Warning: Explicit Lyrics***

Quote:
Make gains, not excuses.

Share with Facebook
Old 12-08-2013, 06:16 PM   #56
BigJosh
BigJosh
"the Grinder"
Max Brawn

Default Broken Bells - Holding On for Life

Quote:
Make gains, not excuses.

Share with Facebook
Old 12-12-2013, 10:57 AM   #57
BigJosh
BigJosh
"the Grinder"
Max Brawn

Default Hed PE - Firsty

***explicit Language***

This was actually meant to be yesterday's song of the day but I got side tracked.
I love this song. I love this whole album actually. I believe this is their first album and to me, it's one of those that you can just put on and listen to from start to finish.

Quote:
Make gains, not excuses.

Share with Facebook
Old 12-24-2013, 01:21 PM   #58
BigJosh
BigJosh
"the Grinder"
Max Brawn

Default Death Row Records - Santa Claus Goes Straight to the Ghetto

Quote:
Make gains, not excuses.

Share with Facebook
Old 01-18-2014, 01:21 PM   #59
BigJosh
BigJosh
"the Grinder"
Max Brawn

Default Man Man - Head On

Didn't watch the video, but the song is awesome.

Quote:
Make gains, not excuses.

Share with Facebook
Old 02-21-2014, 01:13 PM   #60
BigJosh
BigJosh
"the Grinder"
Max Brawn

Default A Perfect Circle - The Noose

Quote:
Make gains, not excuses.

Share with Facebook