Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Supplements, Nutrition & Diet > Nutrition, Diet and Supplements > Supplement Logs

Notices

Supplement Logs Roll your supplement logs here.

Old 04-03-2010, 08:16 PM   #231
kitarpyar
kitarpyar
is a rank novice now
Noob lifter
Max Brawn
Points: 17,804, Level: 84 Points: 17,804, Level: 84 Points: 17,804, Level: 84
Activity: 20% Activity: 20% Activity: 20%

Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
My Mood: Aggressive
kitarpyar is a master memberkitarpyar is a master memberkitarpyar is a master memberkitarpyar is a master memberkitarpyar is a master memberkitarpyar is a master memberkitarpyar is a master memberkitarpyar is a master memberkitarpyar is a master memberkitarpyar is a master memberkitarpyar is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolinkiwi View Post
Bit of an update - Feeling much better today, one more day of rest then I'll hit up some abs/arms and a bit of cardio. Can't wait.
yay!
kitarpyar is online now   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links
Old 04-05-2010, 04:28 PM   #232
Shaolinkiwi
Shaolinkiwi
Back to square 1
Ground Zero Training
Max Brawn
Points: 3,328, Level: 35 Points: 3,328, Level: 35 Points: 3,328, Level: 35
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

My Mood: Busy
Shaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributor

This signals the end of this log. I'm starting a run on T-Alpha so will run a new log on my adventures here:

http://muscleandbrawn.com/forums/sup...-alpha-log.htm

I'll still be taking cuts for most of it however.

T-Alpha Log - CURRENT
http://muscleandbrawn.com/forums/sup...alpha-log.html

Crom, I have never prayed to you before. I have no tongue for it. Valor pleases you, Crom... so grant me one request. Grant me 1500+! And if you do not listen, then to HELL with you!
Shaolinkiwi is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 04-07-2010, 05:56 PM   #233
BigFiveFive
BigFiveFive
is getting huge-er-er
White Mamba
Max Brawn
Points: 3,891, Level: 39 Points: 3,891, Level: 39 Points: 3,891, Level: 39

Training Exp: 3
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: Barbell Rows
Fav Supp: AMS Pump Fixx
BigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributor

So how do you feel overall with Animal Cuts? I ordered some a couple days ago and plan on stacking it with Universal Nutrition's M-Stak. How was running cuts alone?
BigFiveFive is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 04-07-2010, 06:06 PM   #234
Shaolinkiwi
Shaolinkiwi
Back to square 1
Ground Zero Training
Max Brawn

Shaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFiveFive View Post
So how do you feel overall with Animal Cuts? I ordered some a couple days ago and plan on stacking it with Universal Nutrition's M-Stak. How was running cuts alone?
Overall I'm very happy with cuts it performs well. I'd run it for at least 2 cycles to see some good definition.

Wasn't bad as a stand alone, notably the energy is not what most FB's are like. It lurks in the background rather than an in your face rush.

stacking with M-Stak would be a great combo. Will you run full body routines to take full advantage of the M-Stak and cuts?

T-Alpha Log - CURRENT

Crom, I have never prayed to you before. I have no tongue for it. Valor pleases you, Crom... so grant me one request. Grant me 1500+! And if you do not listen, then to HELL with you!

Share with Facebook
Old 04-07-2010, 06:10 PM   #235
BigFiveFive
BigFiveFive
is getting huge-er-er
White Mamba
Max Brawn
Points: 3,891, Level: 39 Points: 3,891, Level: 39 Points: 3,891, Level: 39

Training Exp: 3
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: Barbell Rows
Fav Supp: AMS Pump Fixx
BigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributor

Yeah I'm doing isolation workouts right now, Once my supplements get here im going to go back to my old full body day1/day2 routine. Which has worked very well in the past with no supplements at all.
BigFiveFive is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 04-07-2010, 06:28 PM   #236
Shaolinkiwi
Shaolinkiwi
Back to square 1
Ground Zero Training
Max Brawn

Excellent, I'm sure you'll be happy with cuts. Keep the water intake high and the diet clean, you'll be on to a winner.

T-Alpha Log - CURRENT

Share with Facebook