Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Supplements, Nutrition & Diet > Nutrition, Diet and Supplements > Supplement Logs

Notices

Supplement Logs Roll your supplement logs here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-08-2014, 02:10 PM   #38
bamazav
bamazav
Dog House Training, home of the Walker Dips!Geezers Rule!
Bigger, Stronger, BAMA!
Max Brawn
Points: 25,066, Level: 95 Points: 25,066, Level: 95 Points: 25,066, Level: 95
Activity: 21% Activity: 21% Activity: 21%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Squats
Fav Supp: Deadlifts
My Mood: Amazed
bamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master member

I appreciate Randy giving me the opprotunity to try and log the two products Condense and D-Pol. I enjoyed using both products and do heartily recommend them to anyone seeking a Test boosting / pre-workout stack.

I typically take my DAA in capsule form so this version of D-pol was a bit different. The vanilla creme was sweet but not too sweet. It didn't mix perfectly, leaving the occasional grit but was not that bad.

Final review
Taste 9/10
Mixability 7/10
Effectiveness - Hard to guage. Ihave not had any post blood work done. Going by libido and acne break outs, it was effective.

Condense - This was an interesting pre-workout product. The taste is smooth, not too sweet but flavorful. It mixed quickly and thoroughly, seldom leaving any grit. I have tried many pre-workout products and this was the first to give me the pumps that I had while taking this product. My lats were often swollen after the workout. The focus with condense was great. I had no problems with highs or lows from one ingredient or another. The effects often lasted 2+hours, allowing for extended workouts if needed. The one problem i had with this product is finding the proper dosage. I finally settled on between 1 and 1.25 scoops. any more than this dosage and my bowels became active.

Final review

Taste 9/10
Focus 9/10
Endurance and Strength 9/10
Pump 9/10

If you are seeking a stack to enhance your training sessions, build your strength, increase your focus, this is your stack!

Seeking to be transformed, not conformed!

Become a disciple of the bar. - glwanabe

The Official Get Fit For The King Website

Yasen Miroslav Zavadil
bamazav is online now   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook