Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Supplements, Nutrition & Diet > Nutrition, Diet and Supplements > Supplement Logs

Notices

Supplement Logs Roll your supplement logs here.

Old 12-09-2013, 08:12 PM   #11
rippednmichigan
rippednmichigan
robert@flexfitnessandnutrition.com
Social Media Manager/REP
Max Brawn
Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: EFX K-Otic Orange Ambush
My Mood: Daring
rippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shorts View Post
No problem, everything felt heavy last night. But even with that I was still able to squeak out an extra rep compared to the last session! Maybe I am starting to see some of the effects, we will see.

Any day now Shorts, keep it up and find your groove WEEK TWO!!
User owns 3x $30 I\'ll Pump You Up cash User owns 1x $20 I\'ll Pump You Up cash

Pure-Potent-Drug Free

http://allamericanefx.com/

Certified Personal Trainer
Training and Nutrition at
www.flexfitnessandnutrition.com

"Take control and push your limits!"
rippednmichigan is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links
Old 12-10-2013, 08:48 AM   #12
Shorts
Shorts
is chasing Elite!
Hulk Smash!
Max Brawn
Points: 3,877, Level: 39 Points: 3,877, Level: 39 Points: 3,877, Level: 39

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: FOOD, nom nom
My Mood: Inspired
Shorts is a lifting machineShorts is a lifting machineShorts is a lifting machineShorts is a lifting machineShorts is a lifting machineShorts is a lifting machineShorts is a lifting machineShorts is a lifting machineShorts is a lifting machineShorts is a lifting machineShorts is a lifting machine

Possibly starting to see the effects? Beat my rep goal by 5 reps on incline last night, and was feeling good in all my accessory work as well!

Still have good energy throughout the day. I am sleeping lighter than I usually do, which is opposite of what others have experienced but it is what it is and it isn't bothering me at all. I am dreaming more and having more vivid dreams along with this too.

Class I Total @ 198: 525/335/600 (1460)

"No citizen has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training.... What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable."
-Socrates
Shorts is online now   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 12-13-2013, 12:53 PM   #13
Shorts
Shorts
is chasing Elite!
Hulk Smash!
Max Brawn

Shorts is a lifting machineShorts is a lifting machineShorts is a lifting machineShorts is a lifting machineShorts is a lifting machineShorts is a lifting machineShorts is a lifting machineShorts is a lifting machineShorts is a lifting machineShorts is a lifting machineShorts is a lifting machine

2 Week Review:

I have noticed a great increase in energy, I don't get the feeling in the afternoon where i want to crash anymore and I am usually pretty good in the evening up until bed.

I don't have any trouble falling asleep, but I do seem to be sleeping lighter while on this product. Not a bad thing but do find myself waking up easier and maybe one more time a night than usual.

Libido has been increased as well, more noticeable in the second week but definitely there.

Strength has been great, have been crushing rep goals every workout and don't feel as fatigued afterwards.

"No citizen has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training.... What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable."
-Socrates

Share with Facebook
Old 12-13-2013, 07:50 PM   #14
rippednmichigan
rippednmichigan
Social Media Manager/REP
Max Brawn

rippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beast

You say your waking up easier, do you feel well rested? Nice work on the extra reps as well!

Pure-Potent-Drug Free

Share with Facebook
Old 12-15-2013, 05:05 PM   #15
Shorts
Shorts
is chasing Elite!
Hulk Smash!
Max Brawn

I do feel well rested so I am not concerned about sleeping lighter. Hit a PR on my deadlift yesterday after barely training the lift, nice to see a good strength gain.

-Socrates

Share with Facebook
Old 12-17-2013, 08:40 AM   #16
Shorts
Shorts
is chasing Elite!
Hulk Smash!
Max Brawn

I have to say that I keep expecting this energy jolt to go away from the product, but it keeps coming back!

Hit another extra rep on my squats, slowly but surely the strength is going up.

-Socrates

Share with Facebook
Old 12-17-2013, 08:20 PM   #17
rippednmichigan
rippednmichigan
Social Media Manager/REP
Max Brawn

Crazy strong pull Shorts! Videos are great and loving the feedback so far!

Pure-Potent-Drug Free

Share with Facebook
Old 12-19-2013, 10:00 AM   #18
Shorts
Shorts
is chasing Elite!
Hulk Smash!
Max Brawn

As I come to the end (2 days left I believe) of this trial I just want to thank AAEFX for this opportunity to log this product. I believe that they have a sound approach with this and it has a lot of benefits that people could get from using it.

I have noticed the strength increase from Week 2 on and over the last couple day I feel that I have looked fuller in the mirror. To add to that, my recovery between workouts has been outstanding and my energy levels have never been better.

Finally, I have felt more rested upon waking even though I have been sleeping lighter, as well as an increase in my libido. The energy and better sleep are worth the money alone for this product, but that is just part of what it provides.

Again, thank you for the opportunity, I will not hesitate to buy this product again.

Last night's workout was incline BP and beat my rep goal yet again!

-Socrates

Share with Facebook
Old 12-28-2013, 05:14 AM   #19
rippednmichigan
rippednmichigan
Social Media Manager/REP
Max Brawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shorts View Post
As I come to the end (2 days left I believe) of this trial I just want to thank AAEFX for this opportunity to log this product. I believe that they have a sound approach with this and it has a lot of benefits that people could get from using it.

I have noticed the strength increase from Week 2 on and over the last couple day I feel that I have looked fuller in the mirror. To add to that, my recovery between workouts has been outstanding and my energy levels have never been better.

Finally, I have felt more rested upon waking even though I have been sleeping lighter, as well as an increase in my libido. The energy and better sleep are worth the money alone for this product, but that is just part of what it provides.

Again, thank you for the opportunity, I will not hesitate to buy this product again.

Last night's workout was incline BP and beat my rep goal yet again!

Thanks Shorts, you did a awesome job on this log and I loved the videos! I love the benefits of better sleep, aggression, raised libido, energy, etc... Thanks again and I hope you reach all your fitness goals!

Pure-Potent-Drug Free

Share with Facebook