Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Training > Muscle Building and Bodybuilding

Notices

Muscle Building and Bodybuilding Topics related to muscle building, bodybuilding, including training and fullbody workouts. If you are looking for great advice on gaining muscle this forum is for you.

Old 11-23-2013, 04:20 PM   #11
TobesLCFC
TobesLCFC
cutting
Max Brawn
Points: 2,065, Level: 27 Points: 2,065, Level: 27 Points: 2,065, Level: 27
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

Training Exp: 2
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Squat
Fav Supp: Greek Yoghurt with honey
My Mood: Lurking
TobesLCFC is a dedicated contributorTobesLCFC is a dedicated contributorTobesLCFC is a dedicated contributorTobesLCFC is a dedicated contributorTobesLCFC is a dedicated contributorTobesLCFC is a dedicated contributorTobesLCFC is a dedicated contributorTobesLCFC is a dedicated contributorTobesLCFC is a dedicated contributorTobesLCFC is a dedicated contributorTobesLCFC is a dedicated contributor

Also another advantage of full body routines such as HST would be that you could do them as often as you want. You would be growing more often and could take days off as and when you need them. For instance, if you have a week crammed full of work , you could train 3x or 2x. If you have a week off work, you could train 6x a week and benefit from the protein synthesis and frequent stimulation of muscles. This is how I intend to train in the future. Again, this is just advice but I really think it could benefit anyone with a busy schedule.

"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training…what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." – Socrates

"I never saved anything for the swim back."

"Compound exercises, kids! Compound exercises!"

Last edited by TobesLCFC; 11-23-2013 at 04:23 PM.
TobesLCFC is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links
Old 11-23-2013, 04:29 PM   #12
glwanabe
glwanabe
has no status.
Max Brawn
Points: 15,106, Level: 79 Points: 15,106, Level: 79 Points: 15,106, Level: 79
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

glwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master member

Tobes,

That is how I train right now. Works well, and this isn't my first time doing this. Very limited number of moves for myself right ow, as I don't use my stands very much.
glwanabe is offline   Reply With Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Share with Facebook
Old 11-23-2013, 04:37 PM   #13
skids
skids
has no status.
Max Brawn
Points: 4,436, Level: 42 Points: 4,436, Level: 42 Points: 4,436, Level: 42
Activity: 19% Activity: 19% Activity: 19%

Training Exp: 3
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Squat
Fav Supp: Meat, Milk,
My Mood: Sleepy
skids is a lifting beastskids is a lifting beastskids is a lifting beastskids is a lifting beastskids is a lifting beastskids is a lifting beastskids is a lifting beastskids is a lifting beastskids is a lifting beastskids is a lifting beastskids is a lifting beast

If you have some time to kill you could build yourself a cage, that's what I did.

It took me about 8 hours to build it and around $500 in steel. Properly be cheaper to build on over your way.

Its piss easy. If you need some plans to build one give me a shout.

One of the cages I use is simply 4 hunks of steel box section bolted to the floor and to the roof beams and some 1/2 inch holes drilled on the uprites for the spotter bars. The spotter bars are just 2 hunks of box section that you bolt to the half inch holes to span the uprites. Simple but effective.
skids is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook