Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Supplements, Nutrition & Diet > Nutrition, Diet and Supplements

Notices

Nutrition, Diet and Supplements Discuss nutrition, diet, cutting and weight loss. Supplement discussions as well.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-19-2013, 09:47 PM   #1
Mercersburgguy
Mercersburgguy
ready for a change
Brawn
Points: 811, Level: 15 Points: 811, Level: 15 Points: 811, Level: 15
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Fav Exercise: Bench
Fav Supp: Syntha 6 Protein
My Mood: Happy
Mercersburgguy is a consistent contributorMercersburgguy is a consistent contributorMercersburgguy is a consistent contributorMercersburgguy is a consistent contributorMercersburgguy is a consistent contributorMercersburgguy is a consistent contributorMercersburgguy is a consistent contributorMercersburgguy is a consistent contributorMercersburgguy is a consistent contributorMercersburgguy is a consistent contributorMercersburgguy is a consistent contributor
Default Low carb snacks and meals

11-19-13
Come on guys and ladies I know there are a lot of you out there that have some amazing low carb meals/snacks I would love to see what others are eating. Yes, I'm doing the low carb/ keto diet and will be honest I would like to have new ideas. I will start:

Pepperoni Chips

1 paper plate
1 microwave
1 bag pre sliced pepperoni

Directions: take about 6 -8 pepperoni place on paper plate. Cover the plate with a paper towel. Set the microwave for 45 sec. Take plate out of microwave let the chips drain on a paper plate and enjoy.
Mercersburgguy is offline   Reply With Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links