Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Supplements, Nutrition & Diet > Nutrition, Diet and Supplements > Supplement Logs

Notices

Supplement Logs Roll your supplement logs here.

Old 10-07-2013, 03:24 PM   #11
linedriver465
linedriver465
Work, Eat, Train, Sleep, Rinse, Repeat
Max Brawn
Points: 5,638, Level: 48 Points: 5,638, Level: 48 Points: 5,638, Level: 48
Activity: 9% Activity: 9% Activity: 9%

Training Exp: 3.5 years
Training Type: Volume
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Caffeine
My Mood: Inspired
linedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by brad1224 View Post
great log. yeah i usually do two scoops then i dropped it to one and it was good for that day but the next day i tried one again but it didnt feel the same so i bumped it back to two the next day.
haha, the never ending cycle. Today has already been a long day so I'm thinking 2 scoops for Back/Traps/Forearms. Maybe 1.5, but we'll see depending on how later I get off work lol
linedriver465 is online now   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links
Old 10-09-2013, 07:54 AM   #12
linedriver465
linedriver465
Max Brawn

linedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beast

10/7-10/9 - 3 tablets of D-Pol in the morning on an empty stomach
Energy - energy during my back/trap/forearm activity was surprisingly high despite how long the day was. It's not like I was wired, but I did have a hard time falling asleep

Mood - work has been crazy stressful, but I've worked had to maintain even keel mood wise. I'm not one to los my temper.... unless it involves driving and navigating in a new place haha. No signficant changes in mood
Body Composition - no changes in vascularity outside of the gym, but I feel "thicker" and more people have been asking me if I've added mass, which is a good sign as my bodyweight last time I checked was about the same when I started this routine and DAA

Libido - on the weekends a noticeable boost. I think DAA combined with relaxation and lower stress = higher libido (shocker I know haha). During the week, libido takes a back seat as I'm on the road travelling, working crazy long days

10/7: 2 scoops of Condense 15 minutes pre workout on Back/Traps/Forearms

Energy - despite the long travel day to the client site and a slightly delayed first flight, my work day wasn't terribly stressful, so I felt pretty decent going in to the workout. 2 scoops was perfect for progressing on every exercise today and no crash!

Pump - absolutely insane pump in my upper back after shrugs, forearms after static holds/wrist curls/reverse BB curls, and mid back felt awesome after narrow grip cable low row

Focus - great mind muscle connection on barbell rows and cable low rows especially. Also had solid focus during deadlifts, but I struggled to focus on lat pull downs as the pull ups beforehand fatigued my concentration a bit. Regained some focus during power shrugs, but it petered out during grip/forearm work. Luckily the pump more than made up for it lol

10/8: 1.5 scoops of Condense 30 minutes pre workout on Chest/Triceps
Energy - taking Condense 30 minutes pre workout instead of the recommended 15 minutes led to a more noticable boost of energy while I was warming up as well as some Beta Alanine tingles. Energy levels were solid while warming up for bench, but I couldn't for the life of me progress on my rep-goal bench press sets

Pump - WOW! pumps with the D-Pol/Condense combo has been outstanding. After my chest work, I had a crazy tricep pump and once I finished direct tricep work, i could hardly move my arm haha. Chest pump after flies was decent, but I'm still working on the mind muscle connection for chest exercises

Focus - Mind muscle connection for this workout is slowly but surely improving. Intra set focus during my primary bench sets was ok and during the bulldozer sets I find it fairly easy to focus, but incline DB Press and CGBP take some extra effort to focus

Share with Facebook
Old 10-11-2013, 07:10 PM   #13
linedriver465
linedriver465
Max Brawn

10/10 & 10/11 - 3 Caps of D-Pol in the AM on an empty stomach
Energy - even on nights when I don't get great sleep, DAA is probably contributing to a slight subtle energy boost that helps me power through the stressors of the day
Mood - despite lots of "changes" at work, I've been able to maintain an even keel mood-wise. No significant mood changes.

Body Composition - definitely feeling "thicker" and my muscles are feeling "fuller" in a non-pumped state.

Libido - like I said before, no noticeable boost during the week since I'm so busy, but on the weekends.....

10/11: 2 scoops of Condense 20 minutes pre-workout on Leg Day
Energy - slept on a pull out couch last night, so my sleep wasn't the best. Luckily 2 scoops of Condense gave me a nice, noticeable boost of energy to power through my hellacious leg day. Started to fatigue after my 5 minute leg press set, but I found it in myself to finish the rest of the workout and progress in nearly every exercise.

Pump - wow - stellar quad pump and calf pump today. Calves charlie-horsed during leg curls, but luckily I was able to stretch it out and finish all the exercises

Focus - awesome focus on squats and leg press. Lost a little focus on hack squats, but regained it during leg curl and SLDL.

Share with Facebook
Old 10-14-2013, 10:08 PM   #14
linedriver465
linedriver465
Max Brawn

10/12-10/14 - 3 Caps of D-Pol in the AM on an empty stomach
Energy - Starting to notice that even on nights with poor sleep, I can still power through the day with minimal increases in coffee consumption lol

Mood - got some good news about work last Friday so mood has been solid

Body Composition - noticing a little bit of increased vascularity on off days and surprisingly after a weekend of drinking and late night food, I didn't seem as bloated as I expected

Libido - nice increase over the weekend but now that the week has started, it'll probably take a back seat, despite my best effort :/

10/13 & 10/14: 1.5 scoops of Condense on Shoulder/Bicep and Back/Trap/Forearm Days
Energy - gonna stick with 1.5 scoops on upper body days and 2 scoops on lower body days from now on. Energy during these high volume workouts has been high and I think the Betaine Anhydrous is finally delivering

Pump - awesome awesome awesome! Incredible rear delt and bicep pump after shoulder/bicep day. Also had a sweet lat/trap/forearm and upper back pump after my back day

Focus - mind muscle connection has really been high due to the Condense/D-Pol and the bullzdozer rest periods and rep volume.

Share with Facebook
Old 10-19-2013, 09:56 AM   #15
linedriver465
linedriver465
Max Brawn

10/15-10/18 - 3 Caps of D-Pol in the AM on an empty stomach

Energy - even after a few nights of poor sleep, energy has been decent and afternoon lull was slightly mitigated. No crazy energy boost from D-Pol though

Mood - mood has been pretty positive despite difficulties at work; no significant increases in aggressiveness

Body Composition - body weight has stayed pretty much the same since I start D-Pol; a 1.5lb increase this morning, but I think that's due to water weight

Libido - eh, not so great, but I think it's mostly tied to all the travel and sleep

10/16 & 10/18: 1.5 scoops of Condense on Chest/Triceps and 2 scoops on Legs

Energy - lifted in the late PM for chest/triceps and unfortunately Condense didn't deliver too strongly - I felt like I was going through the motions. As for legs, energy was high because I finally got a good night's sleep in my own bed. I absolutely crushed the workout.

Pump - awesome tricep and mid chest pump, but I still have trouble attaining an upper chest pump. As for legs, awesome quad pumps after high bar squats and leg extensions. Glutes and hammies got a nice pump after hack squats and leg curls

Focus - mind muscle connection was pretty poor during flat bench and I regressed on weight/reps, but mind muscle connection for triceps was awesome. As for legs, ok mind muscle connection during back squats, but awesome mind muscle connection during hammie and quad accessory movements.

Share with Facebook
Old 10-21-2013, 01:41 PM   #16
linedriver465
linedriver465
Max Brawn

10/19-10/21: - 3 Caps of D-Pol in the AM on an empty stomach

Energy - no significant boost in the energy department from D-Pol, but it certainly doesn't hurt lol. I have noticed that my pre-bed melatonin grogginess wears off quicker in the morning after taking D-Pol.

Mood - positive news this week regarding work paired with adequate food and solid workouts have me in good mood - nothing stellar, but definitely not negative

Body Composition - took one month progress pics since starting my new bulldozer body split inspired bodybuilding routine and I have noticed some increase in shoulder size, despite little change in bodyweight

Libido - on the weekends, high, during the week, pretty low

10/19-10/21: 1.5 scoops of Condense on Shoulders/Biceps, and 1.5 scoops on Back/Traps/Forearms

Energy - Even though Condense has 200mg caffeine per serving, 1.5-2 servings doesn't leave me feeling stimmed out like other pre-workouts. The energy is solid and there's no crash which is always good

Pump - condense continues to shine in the pump department; I've never had such an intense pump in my shoulders, biceps, and entire back. Condense + body part split + bulldozer sets = awesome pumps

Focus - mind muscle connection seems to be improving every workout, especially with the shoulders and upper back, which have always been problem areas for me. The bullzdozer sets really challenge my focus and Condense continues to deliver

Share with Facebook
Old 10-25-2013, 04:58 PM   #17
linedriver465
linedriver465
Max Brawn

10/22-10/25: - 3 Caps of D-Pol in the AM on an empty stomach
Energy - it takes a little while to shake my melatonin grogginess, but after that energy is pretty constant until the 3pm slump

Mood - pretty positive mood recently and as mentioned before, no changes in aggressiveness

Body Composition - I seem to be able to increase my caloric intake while remaining relatively lean; even on days when I wayyy overeat it doesn't seem to stick around on my body

Libido - not such a great boost during the week; the stressors of work seem to be outweighing the possible libido boosting effects of D-Pol

10/22 & 10/25: 1.5 scoops of Condense on Chest/Triceps and 2 scoops on Legs

Energy - awesome energy on chest/triceps day with no crash. Although I had to work out a bit later than usual so I had noticeable difficulties in falling asleep. Energy was awesome for my leg workout and despite the incredible volume I found myself with enough energy to progress on every exercise

Pump - Insane tricep pump and surprisingly good chest and lat pump on chest exercises haha. Glute, quad, and hammie pump has been incredible with Condense. I can hardly walk up/down stairs after my leg workout lol

Focus - Great focus on flat bench and tricep exercises which has been rare the past few workouts; still finding it hard to get that mind muscle connection on incline DB bench. Awesome mind muscle connection on quad and glute dominant exercises. The calf mind muscle connection also continues to be high

Share with Facebook
Old 10-25-2013, 05:04 PM   #18
linedriver465
linedriver465
Max Brawn

FINAL REVIEW of Condense/D-Pol 30 Day Stack

D-Pol

Energy - the 3 caps in the morning on the empty stomach seemed to help shake my melatonin grogginess from the night before. However, there's no significant energy boost like might be felt from caffeine. Recovery from workouts has been solid too; esp. given this new high volume body part split

Mood - There seems to be a subtle mood improvement with D-Pol; might have something to do with the nice hefty dose of Vitamin D which has been shown to improve mood

Body Composition - despite nights of overeating and drinking, I seem to be gaining size and strength right on schedule without significant fat gain; nothing of significance with regards to vascularity

Libido - Not a significant libido boost while using D-Pol; the last few times I used DAA it was also hit and miss with regards to libido. The stress of my new job entailing working long hours and traveling on the road overpowers any possible libido boost of D-Pol

Condense
Energy - Condense provides a nice subtle boost of energy that helps me to power through my high volume bodypart split workouts. There's no jitters and no crash, but given the relatively high caffeine content per scoop, I sometimes have issues falling asleep if I work out after 8:00pm

Pump - Condense provides incredible pumps and definitely stands out in this category. The combination of Nitratene, BA, and Betaine Anhydrous make for great pumps and endurance

Focus - mind muscle connection started to improve as I used the D-Pol/Condense combination longer; still having trouble with upper chest and shoulder mind muscle connection, but it's improving. Great mind muscle connection with back, triceps, and legs.

Thanks again to Randoja and the folks at Purus Labs for giving me the opportunity to run the D-Pol/Condense stack. I would definitely purchase Condense again, but D-Pol didn't seem to do much for me in the short-term.

Share with Facebook
Old 11-13-2013, 03:30 PM   #19
Randoja
Randoja
was born to squat.