Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Training > Muscle Building and Bodybuilding

Notices

Muscle Building and Bodybuilding Topics related to muscle building, bodybuilding, including training and fullbody workouts. If you are looking for great advice on gaining muscle this forum is for you.

Old 10-29-2013, 04:47 PM   #21
SCStrong
SCStrong
Is where the wild things are.
Max Brawn
Points: 3,303, Level: 35 Points: 3,303, Level: 35 Points: 3,303, Level: 35
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Exp: Not long enough
Training Type: 5x5
Fav Exercise: The heavy ones
Fav Supp: The flesh of many animals
My Mood: Brooding
SCStrong is a lifting beastSCStrong is a lifting beastSCStrong is a lifting beastSCStrong is a lifting beastSCStrong is a lifting beastSCStrong is a lifting beastSCStrong is a lifting beastSCStrong is a lifting beastSCStrong is a lifting beastSCStrong is a lifting beastSCStrong is a lifting beast

Linden,
I have to tell you; you worry, too much. I have mentioned this before but are you sure you enjoy lifting? I know you have made good progress ( per your own, post ) and I congratulate you on that BUT if you obsess as much as it appears that you do - I have no idea how you ever enjoy the process of lifting and growing.

I know this - you cannot control every, little thing & I agree with Steve, on this one-

Just enjoy it- this is not end of the world stuff. We have ha this talk many times and my answer will be the same for some time to come. Lift, Eat, Enjoy. Stop worrying - you are doing fine, You are growing and getting stronger - go with it. Happy Lifting

1 members found this post helpful.
Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links
Old 10-29-2013, 04:50 PM   #22
SCStrong
SCStrong
Is where the wild things are.
Max Brawn
Points: 3,303, Level: 35 Points: 3,303, Level: 35 Points: 3,303, Level: 35
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Exp: Not long enough
Fav Exercise: The heavy ones
Fav Supp: The flesh of many animals
My Mood: Brooding
SCStrong is a lifting beastSCStrong is a lifting beastSCStrong is a lifting beastSCStrong is a lifting beastSCStrong is a lifting beastSCStrong is a lifting beastSCStrong is a lifting beastSCStrong is a lifting beastSCStrong is a lifting beastSCStrong is a lifting beastSCStrong is a lifting beast

One more thought - Here is the bottom line.

If you are tired, rest. If you are hungry, eat. If you are cold, put on a jacket. If you are hot, take it off. If you are weak, work harder. Simple enough.

1 members found this post helpful.
Share with Facebook
Old 10-29-2013, 06:24 PM   #23
LindenGarcia18
LindenGarcia18
has no status.
Max Brawn
Points: 6,334, Level: 51 Points: 6,334, Level: 51 Points: 6,334, Level: 51
Activity: 31% Activity: 31% Activity: 31%

Fav Exercise: Dips
My Mood: Happy
LindenGarcia18 is a lifting machineLindenGarcia18 is a lifting machineLindenGarcia18 is a lifting machineLindenGarcia18 is a lifting machineLindenGarcia18 is a lifting machineLindenGarcia18 is a lifting machineLindenGarcia18 is a lifting machineLindenGarcia18 is a lifting machineLindenGarcia18 is a lifting machineLindenGarcia18 is a lifting machineLindenGarcia18 is a lifting machine

You're all right.

Thanks allot for this, opened my eyes. Even though allot of it you've been saying all along and It hasn't sunk in.

Thanks again
LindenGarcia18 is online now   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook