Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Supplements, Nutrition & Diet > Nutrition, Diet and Supplements

Notices

Nutrition, Diet and Supplements Discuss nutrition, diet, cutting and weight loss. Supplement discussions as well.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-21-2013, 05:32 PM   #1
LindenGarcia18
LindenGarcia18
has no status.
Max Brawn
Points: 7,472, Level: 57 Points: 7,472, Level: 57 Points: 7,472, Level: 57
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Type: 5x5
Fav Exercise: One arm dumbbell rows.
My Mood: Happy
LindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beast
Default Energy and fat.

I'd like to learn more about what happens to excess calories depending on you're activity levle.

Reason being, I'm fuzzy on the subject, and since I have a fat gain fear I thought it'd be a good idea to know the facts so I didn't have so may questions all the time.
So that I can look back at this question,this thread, and remember what was said when I get worried again.

When is it that excess calories turn to fat?

Its my understanding that if you're eating excess calories, and they're not doing anything or being used as energy, then they'll be stored as fat.

I've learned from pas questions this doesn't happen within a day, so how long does it take to happen?

For instance I've been ill for a couple of days. Just been sat in the house mostly.

Still had my same surplus diet though, obviously, so would this mean I've added some fat because those extra calories were not used as energy?

Not that I'm really worried or anything, I just saw this as an opportunity to ask you guys and learn more about it.

How do calories act, and what determines what they turn into? Also, what sort of speed are we talking?

Thanks

- Linden
LindenGarcia18 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links