Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Supplements, Nutrition & Diet > Nutrition, Diet and Supplements

Notices

Nutrition, Diet and Supplements Discuss nutrition, diet, cutting and weight loss. Supplement discussions as well.

Old 09-14-2013, 07:37 AM   #1
trig2
trig2
has no status.
New Brawn
Points: 743, Level: 14 Points: 743, Level: 14 Points: 743, Level: 14
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

trig2 is new to the forumtrig2 is new to the forum
Default cutting diet

been on a 5000 cal builking diet need help with cutting diet for my body weight never done it b4 6f2 and I am 18.136 am 33 years old . don't like fish or salad or cheese . thanks
trig2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links
Old 09-14-2013, 11:40 AM   #2
BravenFenix
BravenFenix
is after maximum strength/muscle mass
Max Brawn
Points: 2,065, Level: 27 Points: 2,065, Level: 27 Points: 2,065, Level: 27
Activity: 11% Activity: 11% Activity: 11%

Training Exp: 04/2013
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Flavorless Whey
My Mood: Lurking
BravenFenix is a dedicated contributorBravenFenix is a dedicated contributorBravenFenix is a dedicated contributorBravenFenix is a dedicated contributorBravenFenix is a dedicated contributorBravenFenix is a dedicated contributorBravenFenix is a dedicated contributorBravenFenix is a dedicated contributorBravenFenix is a dedicated contributorBravenFenix is a dedicated contributorBravenFenix is a dedicated contributor

Cutting and bulking are both very simple. The foods you eat at any point, be it bulk, cut, maintenance, should have minimal trans fats/polyunsaturated fats/chemicals/ and under 50g sugar daily. Other than that it doesn't matter much unless you have food sensitivities. Macros don't matter much if you're already getting 1g/lb protein and 0.3g/lb fat. You have to increase activity and slowly lower calories (around 5-10%). So you could start at 4500 and add activity. Depending on how much you have to lose have a weekly goal, 1-2lb fat loss and adjust weekly to hit the goal. The first 2-3 weeks could change a lot since your body initially loses water weight.
BravenFenix is online now   Reply With Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Share with Facebook
Old 09-16-2013, 11:21 AM   #3
trig2
trig2
has no status.
New Brawn
Points: 743, Level: 14 Points: 743, Level: 14 Points: 743, Level: 14
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

trig2 is new to the forumtrig2 is new to the forum

cheers mate
trig2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 09-16-2013, 07:07 PM   #4
bgben3
bgben3
has no status.
New Brawn
Points: 2,245, Level: 28 Points: 2,245, Level: 28 Points: 2,245, Level: 28
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

bgben3 has made some very good postsbgben3 has made some very good postsbgben3 has made some very good postsbgben3 has made some very good postsbgben3 has made some very good postsbgben3 has made some very good postsbgben3 has made some very good postsbgben3 has made some very good postsbgben3 has made some very good postsbgben3 has made some very good postsbgben3 has made some very good posts

It has a little more than just hour height and weight. What was said above is a good start, but I would be surprised if cutting 500 cal out of your diet is going to do much. 4500 cal a day is still a lot of calories. For me, 3500 cal is a good maintenance calorie per day, but I don't lose weight on 3500. I have to drop down to about 2000 cal a day to see a continuous weight loss. I would suggest to keep your protein where it is. Then work your carbs and healthy fats down to about half of where you are at now. I think this would be a good start and see how your body reacts to this. As time goes on adjust as needed. Everyone is different in how they react to a diet. You have to find what works for you. Good luck
NGA Natural Pro Body Builder
bgben3 is offline   Reply With Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Share with Facebook
Old 09-17-2013, 04:36 AM   #5
I WILL
I WILL
says"will there be snacks?"
Max Brawn
Points: 5,091, Level: 45 Points: 5,091, Level: 45 Points: 5,091, Level: 45
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Training Exp: 2-4 years 2 serious
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Romanian Deadlift
Fav Supp: Food
My Mood: Inspired
I WILL is a master memberI WILL is a master memberI WILL is a master memberI WILL is a master memberI WILL is a master memberI WILL is a master memberI WILL is a master memberI WILL is a master memberI WILL is a master memberI WILL is a master memberI WILL is a master member

No matter how you cut it you; need to decrease your caloric intake. Once you find what works for you and dial it in you'll be fine. Here are some more tips that might help you.

http://nutritionbeast.com/101-nutrit...ontrol-weight/

MAB Sponsored Athlete

My Website: Nutrition Beast
I WILL is offline   Reply With Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Share with Facebook