Max Brawn
Points: 7,514, Level: 57 Points: 7,514, Level: 57 Points: 7,514, Level: 57
Activity: 74% Activity: 74% Activity: 74%

Training Exp: 1.5 years
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: DEADS
Fav Supp: Condense
My Mood: Amazed
moeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite member

Good job on the Pendlays SSSJ...and that car is freakin AWESOME!!

Best Meet Lifts:
Squat = 319
Bench = 204
Dead = 336
Total = 859

The iron is there during my times of happiness, sadness and anger. The iron is there available through the 4 seasons and inclement weather. The iron is there to either comfort me or motivate me. The Iron manages to show me how strong I am or how humble I need to be. The iron does not yell, but it always demands respect. The iron is not a disciplinarian, but when disrespected, I feel it for a long time. The iron does not love or hate, but we definitely share a strong bond. And no matter how far I stay away or for how long, the iron is there, waiting to be lifted.
moeheep is online now   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links
Old 08-26-2013, 03:18 PM   #5002
mab54
mab54
The Imp!
Max Brawn
Points: 6,399, Level: 52 Points: 6,399, Level: 52 Points: 6,399, Level: 52
Activity: 12% Activity: 12% Activity: 12%

Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Scivation whey
My Mood: Inspired
mab54 is a lifting machinemab54 is a lifting machinemab54 is a lifting machinemab54 is a lifting machinemab54 is a lifting machinemab54 is a lifting machinemab54 is a lifting machinemab54 is a lifting machinemab54 is a lifting machinemab54 is a lifting machinemab54 is a lifting machine

Great job! Some really great benching and incredible deadlift PR!
mab54 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 08-26-2013, 09:08 PM   #5003
Squatter
Squatter
is a Crazy Canuck
Squatatron
Max Brawn
Points: 23,832, Level: 94 Points: 23,832, Level: 94 Points: 23,832, Level: 94
Activity: 87% Activity: 87% Activity: 87%

Training Exp: 20 Years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Squat & Deadlift
Fav Supp: Collagen
My Mood: Happy
Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by moeheep View Post
Good job on the Pendlays SSSJ...and that car is freakin AWESOME!!
Thanks Marvin!! Ya, it's one of my all time faves. Unfortunately, the owner died of cancer a few years back at a young age (40's) He was a friend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mab54 View Post
Great job! Some really great benching and incredible deadlift PR!
Thanks Mike!! Repping my way to 500 one PR at a time.

Decided to go see my Physiotherapist today, and nip this forearm issue in the butt right away. David said the issue is my Supinator Muscle. He had me extend my arm out like I was going to shake his hand. He then held on to the hand tight and provided resistance while I tried to turn my hand inward. Bingo - pain, and it was moderate in severity. He said it is partially torn and will require about 3-4 sessions to fix. Good thing i saw him right away as this would have most certainly gotten worse.

I also had the opportunity to tell him about my lower back and how it has been solid as a rock despite all the lifting I have been doing for months now. He almost fell over in his chair when I told him I recently deadlifted 445 X6 and 455 X5, and a single of 475. He then did fall over when I told him I doubled 390 on squat and did a single at 410 and no lean whatsoever.

He told me that I am blessed because there is absolutely no way my body should be allowing this to happen. He said there is no fucking way someone with Arthritic Facet Joints should be able to do that. Arthritic Facet Joints are the worst kind of lower back arthritis of which there is no medical treatment. Arthritic/Inflamed Facet Joints are supposed to be Hell, pure hell he said - the worst kind of lower back pain. He then almost fainted when I told him about me eyes. There is of course no medical treatment for Birdshot either.

He said it's literally a Miracle and I have no idea how blessed I am to have met Lisa. He said she has saved you from a life of likely blindness and horrible lower back pain for the rest of my life..She really is an Angel to me. There is no words to explain how I feel about this all. No words whatsoever.

I just love her to death and I and Mrs Squatter cannot wait to meet her. It will be one of the most emotional times of my life.
Bench: 253 lbs
Deadlift: 463 lbs
Total: 1119 lbs

Gym PR's:
Squat: 495 lbs
Bench: 290 lbs
Deadlift: 510 lbs
Total: 1295 Lbs
Squatter is offline   Reply With Quote

7 members found this post helpful.
Share with Facebook
Old 08-26-2013, 11:02 PM   #5004
IrishHitman
IrishHitman
will become a big sumvabitch in 2013
Max Brawn
Points: 5,963, Level: 50 Points: 5,963, Level: 50 Points: 5,963, Level: 50
Activity: 16% Activity: 16% Activity: 16%

Training Exp: 8
Fav Exercise: Squats
Fav Supp: Chili Oil
My Mood: In Love
IrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatter View Post
He said it's literally a Miracle and I have no idea how blessed I am to have met Lisa. He said she has saved you from a life of likely blindness and horrible lower back pain for the rest of my life..She really is an Angel to me. There is no words to explain how I feel about this all. No words whatsoever.

I just love her to death and I and Mrs Squatter cannot wait to meet her. It will be one of the most emotional times of my life.
Dammit, Jim. You make a tough guy like me tear up so easily. You continue to inspire me, even though I don't get by here very often these days. Glad everything is well with you.

"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards."
~Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant
IrishHitman is online now   Reply With Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Share with Facebook
Old 08-27-2013, 07:32 AM   #5005
Off Road
Off Road
has no status.
Max Brawn
Points: 17,091, Level: 83 Points: 17,091, Level: 83 Points: 17,091, Level: 83
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Tournaments Won: 9

Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!

Lisa = Guardian Angel
So great to hear how well you're doing.
Off Road is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 08-27-2013, 08:14 AM   #5006
moeheep
moeheep
wants a 900lb Total
Max Brawn
Points: 7,514, Level: 57 Points: 7,514, Level: 57 Points: 7,514, Level: 57
Activity: 74% Activity: 74% Activity: 74%

Training Exp: 1.5 years
Fav Exercise: DEADS
Fav Supp: Condense
My Mood: Amazed
moeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite member

Some heart felt words there Jim......most deserving I would add!

Best Meet Lifts:
Squat = 319
Bench = 204
Dead = 336
Total = 859

The iron is there during my times of happiness, sadness and anger. The iron is there available through the 4 seasons and inclement weather. The iron is there to either comfort me or motivate me. The Iron manages to show me how strong I am or how humble I need to be. The iron does not yell, but it always demands respect. The iron is not a disciplinarian, but when disrespected, I feel it for a long time. The iron does not love or hate, but we definitely share a strong bond. And no matter how far I stay away or for how long, the iron is there, waiting to be lifted.
moeheep is online now   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 08-27-2013, 08:29 AM   #5007
fenrisulfr
fenrisulfr
Tired of lifting these baby weights.
Peanut Butter Member
Max Brawn
Points: 8,501, Level: 62 Points: 8,501, Level: 62 Points: 8,501, Level: 62
Activity: 68% Activity: 68% Activity: 68%

Training Exp: 3
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Food
My Mood: Tired
fenrisulfr is an elite memberfenrisulfr is an elite memberfenrisulfr is an elite memberfenrisulfr is an elite memberfenrisulfr is an elite memberfenrisulfr is an elite memberfenrisulfr is an elite memberfenrisulfr is an elite memberfenrisulfr is an elite memberfenrisulfr is an elite memberfenrisulfr is an elite member

Quote:
Thanks Marvin!! Ya, it's one of my all time faves. Unfortunately, the owner died of cancer a few years back at a young age (40's) He was a friend.

Thanks Mike!! Repping my way to 500 one PR at a time.

Decided to go see my Physiotherapist today, and nip this forearm issue in the butt right away. David said the issue is my Supinator Muscle. He had me extend my arm out like I was going to shake his hand. He then held on to the hand tight and provided resistance while I tried to turn my hand inward. Bingo - pain, and it was moderate in severity. He said it is partially torn and will require about 3-4 sessions to fix. Good thing i saw him right away as this would have most certainly gotten worse.

I also had the opportunity to tell him about my lower back and how it has been solid as a rock despite all the lifting I have been doing for months now. He almost fell over in his chair when I told him I recently deadlifted 445 X6 and 455 X5, and a single of 475. He then did fall over when I told him I doubled 390 on squat and did a single at 410 and no lean whatsoever.

He told me that I am blessed because there is absolutely no way my body should be allowing this to happen. He said there is no fucking way someone with Arthritic Facet Joints should be able to do that. Arthritic Facet Joints are the worst kind of lower back arthritis of which there is no medical treatment. Arthritic/Inflamed Facet Joints are supposed to be Hell, pure hell he said - the worst kind of lower back pain. He then almost fainted when I told him about me eyes. There is of course no medical treatment for Birdshot either.

I think we all love Lisa for this.
fenrisulfr is online now   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 08-27-2013, 09:01 AM   #5008
dzarello
dzarello
is a 5/3/1 powerlifter in training.
Italian Proud
Max Brawn
Points: 4,267, Level: 41 Points: 4,267, Level: 41 Points: 4,267, Level: 41
Activity: 41% Activity: 41% Activity: 41%

Training Exp: 2 years
Training Type: Wendler 531
Fav Exercise: The Compounds
Fav Supp: Dead Animals
My Mood: Lurking
dzarello is a lifting beastdzarello is a lifting beastdzarello is a lifting beastdzarello is a lifting beastdzarello is a lifting beastdzarello is a lifting beastdzarello is a lifting beastdzarello is a lifting beastdzarello is a lifting beastdzarello is a lifting beastdzarello is a lifting beast

Lots of very strong work in here lately Jimmy Tree Trunks. Glad you and the Mrs. enjoyed Vegas. Always good news when you almost floor the Dr. with how well your doing. I'm so glad to hear that you are doing much, much better.

Everyone has an angel watching over them. Some of us are lucky enough to meet those angels. Amen for Lisa!

I just want a place where I can be left alone to get strong and work off some aggression.
-Dave Tate-

The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it.
-Michelangelo-

dzarello is online now   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 08-27-2013, 09:39 AM   #5009
Henry19
Henry19
has no status.
Max Brawn
Points: 2,528, Level: 30 Points: 2,528, Level: 30 Points: 2,528, Level: 30
Activity: 19% Activity: 19% Activity: 19%

Fav Exercise: Deadlift/Squat
Fav Supp: Skittles
My Mood: Cheerful
Henry19 is a lifting machineHenry19 is a lifting machineHenry19 is a lifting machineHenry19 is a lifting machineHenry19 is a lifting machineHenry19 is a lifting machineHenry19 is a lifting machineHenry19 is a lifting machineHenry19 is a lifting machineHenry19 is a lifting machineHenry19 is a lifting machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by moeheep View Post
Some heart felt words there Jim......most deserving I would add!
I second this.

Jim, you are a role model for dealing with adversity.

1 members found this post helpful.
Share with Facebook
Old 08-27-2013, 11:21 AM   #5010
ravimolasaria
ravimolasaria
Wanted to be as strong as a polar bear ...
Max Brawn
Points: 20,465, Level: 90 Points: 20,465, Level: 90 Points: 20,465, Level: 90
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%

Training Exp: 10
Fav Exercise: Squats
Fav Supp: Whatever makes me strong
My Mood: Yeehaw
ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!

Quote:

To you and Lisa ... You guys are simply awesome ...

Share with Facebook