Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Supplements, Nutrition & Diet > Nutrition, Diet and Supplements

Notices

Nutrition, Diet and Supplements Discuss nutrition, diet, cutting and weight loss. Supplement discussions as well.

Old 03-04-2013, 07:15 PM   #11
zcluup
zcluup
has no status.
New Brawn
Points: 301, Level: 6 Points: 301, Level: 6 Points: 301, Level: 6
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

zcluup has made some quality postszcluup has made some quality postszcluup has made some quality postszcluup has made some quality postszcluup has made some quality postszcluup has made some quality posts

Drink one full glass before each meal. This will be 3 glasses out of your 8 if that is what you are trying to get. Also drink one glass as soon as you get up, one mid morning, one mid afternoon. Then you just have to fit in 2 more.
zcluup is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links
Old 03-11-2013, 06:54 PM   #12
AF-Iron
AF-Iron
taking a coffee break
Brawn
Points: 1,405, Level: 21 Points: 1,405, Level: 21 Points: 1,405, Level: 21
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Training Exp: 3
Training Type: General Fitness
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Coffee
My Mood: Cool
AF-Iron is a dedicated contributorAF-Iron is a dedicated contributorAF-Iron is a dedicated contributorAF-Iron is a dedicated contributorAF-Iron is a dedicated contributorAF-Iron is a dedicated contributorAF-Iron is a dedicated contributorAF-Iron is a dedicated contributorAF-Iron is a dedicated contributorAF-Iron is a dedicated contributorAF-Iron is a dedicated contributor

Carry a 32oz canteen and hydrate with 1/2 to 3/4 of the canteen per hour not to exceed 12 canteens a day. Straight up like basic training. Never went dehydrated.

Now I just have a 3 liter bottle and do my best to drink it all by the end of the day. Also I use it for my coffee and shakes.
AF-Iron is online now   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook