Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Training > Mind and Motivation

Notices

Mind and Motivation This forum is for the cultivation of motivation, inner health, spiritual health and mental strength.

Old 01-11-2013, 07:40 PM   #11
caloc
caloc
has no status.
New Brawn
Points: 377, Level: 7 Points: 377, Level: 7 Points: 377, Level: 7
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

caloc has made some quality postscaloc has made some quality postscaloc has made some quality postscaloc has made some quality postscaloc has made some quality postscaloc has made some quality posts

I feel you have to get rid of the negative first so you can work on the positive.
caloc is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links
Old 01-14-2013, 06:48 PM   #12
sandraW
sandraW
has no status.
New Brawn
Points: 497, Level: 9 Points: 497, Level: 9 Points: 497, Level: 9
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

sandraW has made some good postssandraW has made some good postssandraW has made some good postssandraW has made some good postssandraW has made some good postssandraW has made some good postssandraW has made some good postssandraW has made some good postssandraW has made some good postssandraW has made some good postssandraW has made some good posts

Yes Caloc I agree with you 100% on that. Getting rid of the negative will allow you to focus on the positive.
sandraW is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 01-14-2013, 07:53 PM   #13
jdmalm123
jdmalm123
has alien fiberz
Less is More
Max Brawn
Points: 11,573, Level: 70 Points: 11,573, Level: 70 Points: 11,573, Level: 70
Activity: 47% Activity: 47% Activity: 47%

Yeti Sports 1 Long Ass Shot Champion! Cat Batting Champion!
Training Exp: not enough
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: All of 'em
Fav Supp: Milk shake
My Mood: Yeehaw
jdmalm123 is an elite memberjdmalm123 is an elite memberjdmalm123 is an elite memberjdmalm123 is an elite memberjdmalm123 is an elite memberjdmalm123 is an elite memberjdmalm123 is an elite memberjdmalm123 is an elite memberjdmalm123 is an elite memberjdmalm123 is an elite memberjdmalm123 is an elite member

Default Every one builds...how well do they build?

I say build up, but build wisely...what you do will show eventually and it will be evaluated...

I'll go to the source....

Matthew 7:19
Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire.

Matthew 7:24–27
Everyone therefore who hears these words of mine, and does them, I will liken him to a wise man, who built his house on a rock. The rain came down, the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat on that house; and it didn't fall, for it was founded on the rock. Everyone who hears these words of mine, and doesn't do them will be like a foolish man, who built his house on the sand. The rain came down, the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat on that house; and it fell—and great was its fall.

Secular version:
The sower may mistake and sow his peas crookedly; the peas make no mistake, but come up and show his line. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Trust the process."
"Just get stronger, you bunch of knuckleheads."
- Steve Shaw, MaB Founder
jdmalm123 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 01-16-2013, 08:46 PM   #14
konstruct
konstruct
has no status.
New Brawn
Points: 201, Level: 4 Points: 201, Level: 4 Points: 201, Level: 4

konstruct has made some quality postskonstruct has made some quality postskonstruct has made some quality postskonstruct has made some quality postskonstruct has made some quality postskonstruct has made some quality postskonstruct has made some quality posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Today I received a random email from a group that has organized specifically to work and get the tax exempt status taken away from Westboro Church.

So, the question came to mind...

When it comes to energy and time, do you think it's better to invest your time in tearing down the negative, or building up the positive?

This is a complex topic, but one I have asked myself often.

For example, would all the man hours used to try and dethrone these folks be better spent on helping people in need in their local communities?

Not asking this as a leading question. Simply tossing it out for discussion.
I do feel that they need to help their community. That is what is needed. Work on this and then work on getting out who you need to get out.
konstruct is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 01-25-2013, 04:12 AM   #15
spiritthief
spiritthief
pretending to be working.
New Brawn
Points: 699, Level: 13 Points: 699, Level: 13 Points: 699, Level: 13

Training Exp: 2
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Squats
Fav Supp: MaxiMuscle Promax
My Mood: Sleepy
spiritthief has made some very good postsspiritthief has made some very good postsspiritthief has made some very good postsspiritthief has made some very good postsspiritthief has made some very good postsspiritthief has made some very good postsspiritthief has made some very good postsspiritthief has made some very good postsspiritthief has made some very good postsspiritthief has made some very good postsspiritthief has made some very good posts

In surgery every healing process starts with a cut. Sometimes destruction is very well part of the solution for a problem.
spiritthief is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 02-18-2013, 01:21 AM   #16
evarola
evarola
one more..
New Brawn
Points: 46, Level: 1 Points: 46, Level: 1 Points: 46, Level: 1
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

evarola has made some quality postsevarola has made some quality postsevarola has made some quality postsevarola has made some quality postsevarola has made some quality postsevarola has made some quality postsevarola has made some quality posts

here's the thing i have come to know. The strongest always wins. say there is 10 units of positive energy of a person against 100 units of negative energy. negativity wins here.

also like we recycle stuff, we have recycling machines, since it is about positivity and negativity to humans, a person is the best recycling machine of this energy.

so like building any muscle, to reach from 10 units of positive to 100 units to take down negative, a person might need to practice, work hard to get 11 then 12, then 13 and so on positive units. this might include taking shit and still keeping positive .. eventually one can become so damn strong that negativity won't stand a chance. he'll be lilke the master recycler.
evarola is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook