Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Supplements, Nutrition & Diet > Nutrition, Diet and Supplements > Supplement Logs

Notices

Supplement Logs Roll your supplement logs here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-30-2013, 04:39 PM   #1
IrishHitman
IrishHitman
will become a big sumvabitch in 2013
Max Brawn
Points: 5,963, Level: 50 Points: 5,963, Level: 50 Points: 5,963, Level: 50
Activity: 16% Activity: 16% Activity: 16%

Training Exp: 8
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Squats
Fav Supp: Chili Oil
My Mood: In Love
IrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beast
Default IrishHitman tries Juggernaut HP

Thursday 1-22
Got my Juggernaut in the mail. Pink Lemonade. I honestly cannot stand the taste or the smell, but my palate is very sensitive after three years of cultivation for work. Tried one scoop before work to see how it felt and to be sure of any bad side effects.

Friday 1-23
Two scoops mixed with lemon-lime Gatorade. Kinda helped me choke it down better. Felt and saw a great pump, especially mixed with the 20-rep squats that day. Differences in focus and energy aren't too noticeable.

Monday 1-27
1.5 scoops mixed with water. Didn't feel as good of a pump, but could still tell a difference. I think two scoops is the ideal for me. Still not a fan of the taste, but I can choke it down for the benefits. When I am done with this jug I plan on buying a crimson punch to see if I like it better. Still not noticing much of a difference in energy and focus.

Will post again tonight after DEADLIFTS.

"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards."
~Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant
IrishHitman is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links