Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Supplements, Nutrition & Diet > Nutrition, Diet and Supplements

Notices

Nutrition, Diet and Supplements Discuss nutrition, diet, cutting and weight loss. Supplement discussions as well.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-15-2009, 03:27 PM   #1
jwood
jwood
has no status.
Anabolic Addiction Rep
Max Brawn
Points: 21,211, Level: 91 Points: 21,211, Level: 91 Points: 21,211, Level: 91
Activity: 21% Activity: 21% Activity: 21%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Strongman
Fav Exercise: Push press
Fav Supp: Razor 8 Blast Powder
My Mood: Aggressive
jwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beast

Question General Ephedrine Thoughts

It seems to me that ephedrine is not much worse than caffeine, I have been reading a lot about it and found that if taken in small doses there is really nothing wrong with it. I know it can still be found online but I just want to get some thoughts and see if any of you old school guys ever took it????

All the information out on the old ECA stacks(ephedra, caffeine, and aspirine) sound awesome, more energy, more endurance, and more strength. Who doesnt want that?

http://www.supplementstogo.com/eca.html

Here is a link to an already prepared eca stack, just looking for some general feedback here or maybe even a horror story, lol.

jwood is online now   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links