Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Supplements, Nutrition & Diet > Nutrition, Diet and Supplements > Diet Logs

Notices

Diet Logs Keep your diet/eating plan logs here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-05-2012, 05:05 AM   #37
LtL
LtL
is loving life.
SHFW
Max Brawn
Points: 36,486, Level: 100 Points: 36,486, Level: 100 Points: 36,486, Level: 100
Activity: 15% Activity: 15% Activity: 15%

Training Exp: 5 years
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Deadlifts
Fav Supp: Endurance BCAA
My Mood: Cheerful
LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!

I'm not Daniel obviously but here's my take on this. The plan is flexible. If you don't like cream, have coconut oil or even another fat source. I had olive oil in whey for the first 6months or so.

You could go for bananas instead of dextrose PWO. Probably only need 1 spotty, over ripe one.

The reason that SOME junk food works well is that it's high sugar. It spikes the insulin high but more importantly it clears the system quicker. As you sleep you produce growth hormone. Insulin inhibits this so you want all of the food, ie: carbs clear of your system. You can do it with lower GI carbs that are "healthier" just be aware of the timings and don't eat straight before bed.

Have a look through Vinnie Dizenzo's log and Q&A on EliteFTS. He runs backloading but does it mostly without junk food. He has some solid recommendations. I will try to find some links for you later. Any more questions, let me know. Overall you can definitely make it work for you. There are very few rules, mostly just guidelines.
LtL is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook