Max Brawn
Points: 13,544, Level: 75 Points: 13,544, Level: 75 Points: 13,544, Level: 75
Activity: 35% Activity: 35% Activity: 35%

Training Exp: On and off for 15 years.
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Bosu kickback pistols
Fav Supp: Crack on a trisket
My Mood: Doubtful
Soldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master member

Jesus freaking christ, it happened again! I wrote almost a whole post and its gone. I've gotta stop texting my wife while i write these effing things. Upper body today. Shoulders, back and bi's. I'm not writing it all out again, but we did chest supported rows, overhead press, wide grip pullups, shrugs, then finished up with burnouts on the pulldown and delt lateral machines. I killed my bi's with some cable concentration curls. Reps were kept high, in the 10-30 range.
Soldier is online now   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links
Old 08-09-2012, 11:23 AM   #22
5kgLifter
5kgLifter
loves teddy bears...
Kettlebells' Angel !!!!
Max Brawn
Points: 23,645, Level: 94 Points: 23,645, Level: 94 Points: 23,645, Level: 94
Activity: 11% Activity: 11% Activity: 11%

Checkers Champion! Mario Kart Extreme! Champion! NG Holdem Champion! Javelin Champion! Mouse Batting Champion! Keno Champion!
Training Type: Other
My Mood: Cynical
5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldier View Post
Jesus freaking christ, it happened again! I wrote almost a whole post and its gone. I've gotta stop texting my wife while i write these effing things. Upper body today. Shoulders, back and bi's. I'm not writing it all out again, but we did chest supported rows, overhead press, wide grip pullups, shrugs, then finished up with burnouts on the pulldown and delt lateral machines. I killed my bi's with some cable concentration curls. Reps were kept high, in the 10-30 range.
Why don't you just copy it ready for pasting in the eventuality that it happens again? It's much easier that way.

Share with Facebook
Old 08-09-2012, 11:38 AM   #23
BendtheBar
BendtheBar
is getting skinny(ish)
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,472,904, Level: 100 Points: 1,472,904, Level: 100 Points: 1,472,904, Level: 100
Activity: 39% Activity: 39% Activity: 39%

Extreme Mini Golf Champion!Tournaments Won: 6

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
My Mood: Lurking
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Destruction was had. That's all that matters,

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 08-14-2012, 11:26 AM   #24
Soldier
Soldier
gets crabby on low carb days.
Max Brawn

Soldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master member

Ok, back at it this week with avengence. Upper body yesterday sans chest, as i want/need to start focussing on my pushups, and i've learned that increasing my bench has absolutely no bearing on how many pushups i can do. I'll be doing small sets of pushups throughout the day to try to build them up.

Here's the damage from yesterday;

Seated military press-
45x12
75x12
95x12
115x8
135x6
135x5
135x6
95x22

The rest of the day was a mix of barbell and dumbell rows with some shrugs thrown in too, then a couple sets of light romanian deadlifts ro finish off the whole back. It was a good mix, as my whole upper body feels obliterated today.

Share with Facebook
Old 08-14-2012, 11:35 AM   #25
Soldier
Soldier
gets crabby on low carb days.
Max Brawn

Ok, so today was lower body. We ran willard hill again this morning, and then did sprints up the hill, so our legs were already toast before we hit the gym. Here's the little session we did to finish off our thighs;

Front squat-
45x8
115x8
135x8
185x5
225x2
135x8 (this last set was paused at the bottom and performed right after the 225x2)

Immediately after this i found an open spot and did paused air squats with a jump at the top. When i felt like i was almost dead i just started pounding out air squats. Soon i was on the floor, unable to stand with the burning in my thighs.

After that we hit up 1 set of leg extensions to failure. I used 120lb and did about 28 before i was completely done.

God, i hope i can walk like a normal person tomorrow. It'll probably be pretty tough.

Share with Facebook
Old 08-14-2012, 06:16 PM   #26
BendtheBar
BendtheBar
is getting skinny(ish)
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,472,904, Level: 100 Points: 1,472,904, Level: 100 Points: 1,472,904, Level: 100

BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
God, i hope i can walk like a normal person tomorrow. It'll probably be pretty tough.
Might be one of those nights where you wake up in the middle of the night screaming.

Share with Facebook
Old 09-04-2012, 06:37 PM   #27
BendtheBar
BendtheBar
is getting skinny(ish)
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn

How are things Solider?

Share with Facebook
Old 10-25-2012, 09:45 AM   #28
BendtheBar
BendtheBar
is getting skinny(ish)
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn

x2

Share with Facebook