Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Training > Powerlifting & Strength Training

Notices

Powerlifting & Strength Training Topics related to powerlifting and strength training.

Old 10-21-2012, 03:30 AM   #1
Ramrod
Ramrod
Reviews.com
Max Brawn
Points: 5,520, Level: 47 Points: 5,520, Level: 47 Points: 5,520, Level: 47
Activity: 12% Activity: 12% Activity: 12%

Training Exp: 12
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Deadlifts
Fav Supp: FOOD
My Mood: Doh
Ramrod is a master memberRamrod is a master memberRamrod is a master memberRamrod is a master memberRamrod is a master memberRamrod is a master memberRamrod is a master memberRamrod is a master memberRamrod is a master memberRamrod is a master memberRamrod is a master member
Default ~*~ Rhino Knee Wraps Review ~*~

www.Rhinopowergear.com

Rhino 2.5M Knee Wraps

Rebound, Stretchy POP, Stiff, but Soft and comfortable. These are all words I would use to describe these wraps. When I got these wraps and just by looking. You can see they are made of High Quality Material. The Wraps are thick as well, but I didn't notice any binding behind the knees from it.

The first time I wrapped my Knees, with these. I notice they stretched very well and gave a tight Wrap with little effort. Not like some other Wraps that need to be used a little before they really Stretch well. Since I was able to get a good stretch out of them. I got more wraps around the knee. This in return provides a very solid feeling and excellent Rebound out of the Hole. During the Squat Movement my Knees Felt Solid. I even have one Weak Knee that was bothering me a little that first day. So I didn't plan on Squatting heavy that day, but I was stoked about the new wraps. So I pushed it a little. I worked up to 20lbs heavier than the week before and was much smoother at it. Shoot after my workout my Knee felt better then when I walked in.

The wraps never slipped or loosened either. So if you're just working on heavy singles or banging out a few reps. These would be the Wraps you will want. Oh did I mention they were very comfortable to wear as well. After my set I didn't feel the urge to rip them off. These will be the wraps I grab when working in the 3-8 Rep Range.

If you want to smash your PR's and set Records. Please check out the Review on the Anaconda Rhino Knee Wraps and see if they are the Answer.

Spec's:
Not Stretched Length : 8ft 3/8in
Stretched Length: 14ft 9in (maybe a little more)
Material Thickness:
Weight: 12.6oz

Final Review: 9 out of 10

Almost a perfect 10. These are comfortable, Great Rebound, and Stretch well.

As I review more Knee Wraps and Knee Sleeves. I will update my Reviews and Compare them to each other as well.

If this Review helped you in deciding to buy this Product. E-Mail info@rhinopowergear.com and let them know about about this Review.

Last edited by Ramrod; 10-21-2012 at 05:30 AM.
Ramrod is online now   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links
Old 10-21-2012, 07:47 AM   #2
MikeC
MikeC
is hungry again
Uber Brawn
Points: 5,424, Level: 47 Points: 5,424, Level: 47 Points: 5,424, Level: 47
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Tournaments Won: 1

MikeC is a consistent contributorMikeC is a consistent contributorMikeC is a consistent contributorMikeC is a consistent contributorMikeC is a consistent contributorMikeC is a consistent contributorMikeC is a consistent contributorMikeC is a consistent contributorMikeC is a consistent contributorMikeC is a consistent contributorMikeC is a consistent contributor

Enjoyed the review. When looking at their page I notice Rhino and Anacaonda wraps. Do you happen to know the difference?
MikeC is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 10-21-2012, 08:42 AM   #3
Ramrod
Ramrod
Reviews.com
Max Brawn
Points: 5,520, Level: 47 Points: 5,520, Level: 47 Points: 5,520, Level: 47
Activity: 12% Activity: 12% Activity: 12%

Training Exp: 12
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Deadlifts
Fav Supp: FOOD
My Mood: Doh
Ramrod is a master memberRamrod is a master memberRamrod is a master memberRamrod is a master memberRamrod is a master memberRamrod is a master memberRamrod is a master memberRamrod is a master memberRamrod is a master memberRamrod is a master memberRamrod is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeC View Post
Enjoyed the review. When looking at their page I notice Rhino and Anacaonda wraps. Do you happen to know the difference?
Anaconda's Rep Range 1-3 Cast Like Wrap Comfortable
Ramrod is online now   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook