Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Supplements, Nutrition & Diet > Nutrition, Diet and Supplements

Notices

Nutrition, Diet and Supplements Discuss nutrition, diet, cutting and weight loss. Supplement discussions as well.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-20-2012, 12:11 PM   #1
MattyBoy
MattyBoy
is seeking more strength
Brawn
Points: 336, Level: 6 Points: 336, Level: 6 Points: 336, Level: 6
Activity: 35% Activity: 35% Activity: 35%

Training Exp: 3 months
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Squat
Fav Supp: Creatine Monohydrate
My Mood: Inspired
MattyBoy is a consistent contributorMattyBoy is a consistent contributorMattyBoy is a consistent contributorMattyBoy is a consistent contributorMattyBoy is a consistent contributorMattyBoy is a consistent contributorMattyBoy is a consistent contributorMattyBoy is a consistent contributorMattyBoy is a consistent contributorMattyBoy is a consistent contributorMattyBoy is a consistent contributor
Default How many eggs do you eat/drink in a day?

I recently started eating more eggs a day than I used too. When I started I was eating about 3, now I consume about 10 a day. I eat four hard boiled and drink 6 in my protien drinks. It seems the more I eat the better my body is responding. I haven't lost a ton of lbs this three months, but I'm really not trying to either. I have leaned out quit a bit though and my strength seems to be coming on like gangbusters recently.. I'm thinking it has a lot to do with the eggs. I can't say for sure because I'm taking creatine and protien sups too. Im not willing to cut any of these three to test it, so im posting. What is your expierence with eggs and how many do you eat? The more I learn about eggs, the more I think I should eat. They're cheap too. I eat the whole egg every time. The cholesterol in egg yolk builds muscle, so I hear, and new studies seem to support whole egg consumption is actually good for you. These are things I've heard though and not actually looked into.
MattyBoy is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links