Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Training > Muscle Building and Bodybuilding

Notices

Muscle Building and Bodybuilding Topics related to muscle building, bodybuilding, including training and fullbody workouts. If you are looking for great advice on gaining muscle this forum is for you.

Old 06-04-2012, 12:01 PM   #1
Muscletrainerdh
Muscletrainerdh
has no status.
Uber Brawn
Points: 1,905, Level: 26 Points: 1,905, Level: 26 Points: 1,905, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 20+
Training Type: Other
Fav Exercise: DB Step Ups.. LOL:)
Fav Supp: F.O.O.D
My Mood: Cheeky
Muscletrainerdh is a consistent contributorMuscletrainerdh is a consistent contributorMuscletrainerdh is a consistent contributorMuscletrainerdh is a consistent contributorMuscletrainerdh is a consistent contributorMuscletrainerdh is a consistent contributorMuscletrainerdh is a consistent contributorMuscletrainerdh is a consistent contributorMuscletrainerdh is a consistent contributorMuscletrainerdh is a consistent contributorMuscletrainerdh is a consistent contributor
Default Any Personal Trainers Doing On-Line PT?

I'm a personal trainer, and I'm getting a lot of request for On-Line or "Long Distance" training.

After doing some research, I really have to come up with a completely new "Release and Consent" form to protect me legally.

There are some assumptions that you take when you agree to train someone over the internet and I want to make sure I got all my bases covered.

Any current trainers on this board doing any On-Line personal training and have a form I could mimic? Or maybe a possible resource?

Thanks in advance,

Dave

Sarcasm and Cynicism are not helpful or attractive traits, respond to posts as you wish to be responded to.
Muscletrainerdh is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links
Old 06-04-2012, 12:11 PM   #2
5kgLifter
5kgLifter
loves teddy bears...
Kettlebells' Angel !!!!
Max Brawn
Points: 23,645, Level: 94 Points: 23,645, Level: 94 Points: 23,645, Level: 94
Activity: 11% Activity: 11% Activity: 11%

Checkers Champion! Mario Kart Extreme! Champion! NG Holdem Champion! Javelin Champion! Mouse Batting Champion! Keno Champion!
My Mood: Cynical
5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!

When I was doing my degree, I took the consent forms that they provided us with and then modified the wording to include all forms of electronic media; that might be a viable option for you.

Share with Facebook
Old 06-04-2012, 03:00 PM   #3
Muscletrainerdh
Muscletrainerdh
has no status.
Uber Brawn
Points: 1,905, Level: 26 Points: 1,905, Level: 26 Points: 1,905, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 20+
Fav Exercise: DB Step Ups.. LOL:)
Fav Supp: F.O.O.D
My Mood: Cheeky
Muscletrainerdh is a consistent contributorMuscletrainerdh is a consistent contributorMuscletrainerdh is a consistent contributorMuscletrainerdh is a consistent contributorMuscletrainerdh is a consistent contributorMuscletrainerdh is a consistent contributorMuscletrainerdh is a consistent contributorMuscletrainerdh is a consistent contributorMuscletrainerdh is a consistent contributorMuscletrainerdh is a consistent contributorMuscletrainerdh is a consistent contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5kgLifter View Post
When I was doing my degree, I took the consent forms that they provided us with and then modified the wording to include all forms of electronic media; that might be a viable option for you.
Thanks Babs,

That may work.

What doesn't work, is putting the words "On-Line" infront of all the references to "Personal Training" in the document!

And there's a whole section in my current consent and release that talks about Assessing Fitness levels, and checking form...which obviously can't happen very accurately when training someone over the internet!

Oi!

Any other PTs doing on-line training and can help me out?

Sarcasm and Cynicism are not helpful or attractive traits, respond to posts as you wish to be responded to.
Muscletrainerdh is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook