Brawn
Points: 1,821, Level: 25 Points: 1,821, Level: 25 Points: 1,821, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 1.5
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: bench/c&p tossup
Fav Supp: what doesn't bite back?
My Mood: Happy
BackwoodsCerealKiller has made some good postsBackwoodsCerealKiller has made some good postsBackwoodsCerealKiller has made some good postsBackwoodsCerealKiller has made some good postsBackwoodsCerealKiller has made some good postsBackwoodsCerealKiller has made some good postsBackwoodsCerealKiller has made some good postsBackwoodsCerealKiller has made some good posts

solid gold... rotated DL, SP, BP, OHP, pull ups, and sit ups for 2 hrs then went back to do back and bi, chest and tri, and threw some legs/lowerback in. feel amazing... right now anyway. went dumbells up to 150 on bench, then moved over to do 205 on bar... pushed 225 4x, went to DL... only went to 285...mild pain from plate... no real hindrance tho. got 145 overhead, did 3 sets of 8 wide gripe pull ups behind the head went to lat pull down to finish 2 more sets @ 175 and 150.. drank some C4 and took 10.. went back for squats @315 only got five... dropped to 225 went 12 more jumped to 275 and hit for 7 before i had to get a spot... i actually puked when i got done with abs... 5 sets of 30 with 10-25DB inclined super set w/cable crunches on 10th plate 15 reps... currently glued to la-z-boy and feel like a turtle... one arm DB rows, calf raises, 45 LP, leg ext., tri PD, shrugs, Lat raises... did some good mornings with 135 attached felt great... probably be walking like i have something shoved.... tomorrow may suck... very productive day i feel reasonably confident to say..
I no longer fear for myself. Now, I fear for you. The pain has tempered my body and my spirit and has steeled my resolve. I WILL succeed. I WILL win. However long it takes. Simply put, MY will is the stonger.
BackwoodsCerealKiller is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links
Old 04-10-2012, 07:50 PM   #92
BackwoodsCerealKiller
BackwoodsCerealKiller
back in action
becoming masochistic...
Brawn
Points: 1,821, Level: 25 Points: 1,821, Level: 25 Points: 1,821, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 1.5
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: bench/c&p tossup
Fav Supp: what doesn't bite back?
My Mood: Happy
BackwoodsCerealKiller has made some good postsBackwoodsCerealKiller has made some good postsBackwoodsCerealKiller has made some good postsBackwoodsCerealKiller has made some good postsBackwoodsCerealKiller has made some good postsBackwoodsCerealKiller has made some good postsBackwoodsCerealKiller has made some good postsBackwoodsCerealKiller has made some good posts

yeah... haven't been that motivated lately... my workout partners have all but quit on me... lost a good friend last tuesday... used to be i'd just get pissed and go take it out on weights... but between school and work i don't even have energy to screw it seems like... still going to the gym... out of habit more than anything... no excuses just don't have the same drive that i did... how do you get that back?
I no longer fear for myself. Now, I fear for you. The pain has tempered my body and my spirit and has steeled my resolve. I WILL succeed. I WILL win. However long it takes. Simply put, MY will is the stonger.
BackwoodsCerealKiller is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook