Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Training > Powerlifting & Strength Training

Notices

Powerlifting & Strength Training Topics related to powerlifting and strength training.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-20-2012, 01:07 PM   #1
Lerho
Lerho
is getting stronger
Brawn
Points: 2,733, Level: 31 Points: 2,733, Level: 31 Points: 2,733, Level: 31
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

My Mood: Cool
Lerho has made some good postsLerho has made some good postsLerho has made some good postsLerho has made some good postsLerho has made some good postsLerho has made some good postsLerho has made some good postsLerho has made some good postsLerho has made some good postsLerho has made some good posts
Default Steroids

How much do you think steroids improve performance in powerlifting? Im amazed progression that my training partner has made. We have trained about three years now, he is having a normal family life, he will be 41 this year and he is eating "basic home food", but his progression in this three year period has been absolutely fantastic, I think. His father was a world class powerlifter so the genes must play a part but I just wonder that if he were 20-something with no family "restrictions" and would train more than that three times a week that we do and have a pro to make his training program (and not me ), he would get some huge numbers for sure.

So is he just exceptional talent or would his progression be much better still if he would use steroids (even at his age)?
Lerho is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links