Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Supplements, Nutrition & Diet > Nutrition, Diet and Supplements

Notices

Nutrition, Diet and Supplements Discuss nutrition, diet, cutting and weight loss. Supplement discussions as well.

Old 12-19-2011, 12:31 PM   #11
Chameleon
Chameleon
is loving his family! 2012 will be my most creative year to date! Let's play the groove brother!
Brawn
Points: 1,673, Level: 23 Points: 1,673, Level: 23 Points: 1,673, Level: 23
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: 2yrs
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Squat
Fav Supp: Apple Cider Vinegar
My Mood: Happy
Chameleon is off to a good startChameleon is off to a good startChameleon is off to a good startChameleon is off to a good startChameleon is off to a good start

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
but I wanted to flesh this out a bit
Haha, I like the pun.

Of what I can understand is that Reg Park possibly bulked up on meats, & when he was cutting he'd eat less meat & more fish. Is this the case maybe?

Meat = Bulking Food
Fish = Cutting Food

???Possibly??? I'm just trying to understand the quote made within the book.

Franco goes on to say that his preferred foods of choice for protein are eggs & fish.

But then, it's a bit like, "I prefer white & dark chocolate than milk chocolate." Or, "I prefer Italian coffee compared to Colombian coffee." "The Godfather ll was better than The Godfather." We all know that they are all good, like all meats, fish & dairy are excellent sources of protein, but surely it's what that individual prefers & what works for them?
Chameleon is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links
Old 12-19-2011, 03:38 PM   #12
Chameleon
Chameleon
is loving his family! 2012 will be my most creative year to date! Let's play the groove brother!
Brawn
Points: 1,673, Level: 23 Points: 1,673, Level: 23 Points: 1,673, Level: 23
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: 2yrs
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Squat
Fav Supp: Apple Cider Vinegar
My Mood: Happy
Chameleon is off to a good startChameleon is off to a good startChameleon is off to a good startChameleon is off to a good startChameleon is off to a good start

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamboZaneWanabe View Post
But then, it's a bit like, "I prefer white & dark chocolate than milk chocolate." Or, "I prefer Italian coffee compared to Colombian coffee." "The Godfather ll was better than The Godfather." We all know that they are all good, like all meats, fish & dairy are excellent sources of protein, but surely it's what that individual prefers & what works for them?
White chocolate, italian coffee & The Godfather Part ll are all the best.

No matter what science says
The Mayans never said that 2012 was the end of the world, they said it was the end of the world as we know it. Does this mean the sky will be green & the grass will be blue? Maybe the oceans will turn to beer & the oxygen into marijuana smoke. Or maybe the banking sector will get destroyed & money will therefore be useless, meaning that humans can live as creative individuals with the opportunity to express themselves freely. I truly hope so, as long as I can still play music & lift weights!
Chameleon is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook