Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Training > Powerlifting & Strength Training

Notices

Powerlifting & Strength Training Topics related to powerlifting and strength training.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-13-2011, 07:21 PM   #1
Fazc
Fazc
is feeling squirrely!
Max Brawn
Points: 14,403, Level: 77 Points: 14,403, Level: 77 Points: 14,403, Level: 77
Activity: 36% Activity: 36% Activity: 36%

Training Exp: 12+ years
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Bench Press
Fav Supp: Chicken
My Mood: Yeehaw
Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!

Default Raw Powerlifting: How to Increase Your 1RM

NB: All information contained within this and the next three posts should not be duplicated without due credit. Written by Fazc; F.Chauhan.

At Btb's request I'm going to use this thread to field any questions about this routine and fill it out in a little more detail:

Raw Powerlifting: How To Increase Your One Rep Max - Muscle and Brawn Bodybuilding, Powerlifting and Muscle Building.

We have a few examples already in this forum here, here, here and potentially here of posters on this board who have adopted this routine and are progressing. Plenty of good discussion has popped up in those threads already which may be of help to people. What I'll attempt to do here is to consolidate the existing discussion and summarise it all in a nice easy to read thread.

The original article was a good way to get people to notice how I train others and myself and it generated some interest. With this thread I'm aiming to communicate the complete system which caters for all experience levels.

So first of all a summary:

1) The entire thing is very flexible. Goals, days per week and exercises will all be given options throughout based on what the individual wants to accomplish.

2) Typically 4 days per week will be used. In some circumstances more could be of benefit.

3) More and more work will be done as you get stronger and bigger.

4) You should have some experience with lifting weights prior to this and your strength level should be at least decent. For a rank beginner there are better options (see Full Body stuff here).

Last edited by Fazc; 11-13-2011 at 08:16 PM.
Fazc is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links