|10-29-2011, 01:15 PM||#11|
has no status.
Anabolic Addiction Rep
Here is my training progression through the years:
1. Started in my basement with my dad having me do heavy sets of 6 on compound movements, should have just stuck with this
2. Joined the local YMCA, where I thought I was learning to train. Basically I did a bodybuilding split for a while that was still focused on lifting heavy
3. Went to college and found forums on the internet, Steve suggested that I think about powerlifting.
4. Used Layne Nortan's Power Hypertrophy workout, one upper body power day, and one lower body power day low reps, and then 3 other days that were like a body part split
5. Started to use the West side template, I made good gains, but I was not doing enough assistance so I lost some size. But my main lifts went up.
6. Here is where I got into Chaos and Pain, I trained 3 days a week using a squat, push, and Pull. This was very effective for me, but it really kills you.
7. I used 5/3/1 for a while, great program but I let my ego get the best of me.
Now, I am back to using Westside and trying to get the most out of it that I can, I think assistance is key to Westside and a good training environment.
That is a history of Jwood, lol.
Current Training Log-http://muscleandbrawn.com/forums/tra...uggernaut.html
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Increasing weight||smalldon||Muscle Building and Bodybuilding||5||06-02-2012 08:32 AM|
|Increasing strength during a cut||MVP||Powerlifting & Strength Training||3||03-12-2012 10:54 AM|
|Increasing testoserone levels||jack3d||Nutrition, Diet and Supplements||8||01-15-2012 01:32 AM|
|Increasing your bench!||sneezingstardust||Muscle Building and Bodybuilding||15||04-28-2010 06:36 AM|
|Increasing Deadlift Strength||TitanWIP||Powerlifting & Strength Training||22||12-23-2009 12:02 PM|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|