Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Supplements, Nutrition & Diet > Nutrition, Diet and Supplements

Notices

Nutrition, Diet and Supplements Discuss nutrition, diet, cutting and weight loss. Supplement discussions as well.

Old 04-19-2011, 12:48 PM   #1
MMA Max
MMA Max
has no status.
Max Brawn
Points: 4,743, Level: 43 Points: 4,743, Level: 43 Points: 4,743, Level: 43
Activity: 22% Activity: 22% Activity: 22%

My Mood: Aggressive
MMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributor
Default Review on Balck Market and New Tren

This is actually a bulk review.

My friend is a body-builder out here " Chris sanchez" and has a DL nutrition shop and it's awesome! Anywaysm, he deals with typical products but recently he has sponcered my MMA studio and gave out products to either fulltime fighters, Or part time.

Some took - Hardcore Formulation new Tren -t-13, And Black Market Adren.o.lyn cuts pre-work out, including myself,

I have never had anything in my life like this and its hard to find. I had no crash and it was the most intense thing I have ever taken in my life. I cant even begin to tell you how awesome this stuff is. Its pre-work out with fat burner and no creatine. They have another forumla with Creatine. I never felt stronger, Mre pumped, Quicker then before and best part was zero crash and I slept like a baby when I went to sleep

So far the people that used t13 have gained nothing but complete size and power with no tren bloat or water retention and no side effects

" Deutscher Stolz weltweit "

Violence. It may not be the answer, But it sure cuts down on the questions!

MMA Max is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links