Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Training > Muscle Building and Bodybuilding

Notices

Muscle Building and Bodybuilding Topics related to muscle building, bodybuilding, including training and fullbody workouts. If you are looking for great advice on gaining muscle this forum is for you.

Old 03-25-2011, 08:07 AM   #281
Carl1174
Carl1174
is trying to take the first step in a long road back...
Max Brawn
Points: 14,417, Level: 77 Points: 14,417, Level: 77 Points: 14,417, Level: 77
Activity: 43% Activity: 43% Activity: 43%

Training Exp: 3-4 years
Training Type: Fullbody
My Mood: Bashful
Carl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Good progress and a good diet. You allowed your body to have a chance at growth by gaining weight, and I am confident that it responded well. Can't wait to see what another 10 weeks will bring.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bamazav View Post
Great job Carl. You are moving forward, far more than most. Keep up the great work.
Thanks a lot guys. if I could get up to 195/196 lbs weight and the waist only grow another 1/2 in the next 8-10 weeks, I think i would be in a good position to start a long slow cut untill end of September

Carl.
Carl1174 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links
Old 04-01-2011, 07:51 AM   #282
glwanabe
glwanabe
has no status.
Max Brawn
Points: 15,106, Level: 79 Points: 15,106, Level: 79 Points: 15,106, Level: 79
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

glwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master member

Default April 1st, WHAT!!!

MAN OH MAN!! Did the time ever fly by. I can't believe that it is April already.

This intial challenge cycle has been a great success as far as I'm concerned.

Due to a few people running logs here as well as at MS, several people at MS caught on too the fullbody scheme and are now running fullbody programs as well.

The fullbody section was created here at MAB and the fullbody logs section has become a top 5 subforum on the board.

One of the best things about what we have done over the last few months is to get people talking. People's idea's and perceptions about fullbody work have been challenged, and a lot of information has been brought back up to the front. It isn't new information, it just hasn't been used in a long time. It is however, what a lot more people should be using, in one form or another.

I, of course will stick with this format of training. I'll be holding steady or making slow gains over the next few months as my life settles into a very heavy work schedule.

Steve and I have a project we are working on that involves all of this, and takes it a step further. Thats on a back burner on a simmer at the moment, but I really hope to have some good info put together, to be posted in several months. There is no shortage of material to talk about.

I'm looking forward to good things this year, and if the first quarter is any indication of the rest year, it will be good. SFW!
glwanabe is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 04-01-2011, 07:56 AM   #283
BendtheBar
BendtheBar
is getting skinny(ish)
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,545,593, Level: 100 Points: 1,545,593, Level: 100 Points: 1,545,593, Level: 100
Activity: 51% Activity: 51% Activity: 51%

Extreme Mini Golf Champion!Tournaments Won: 6

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
My Mood: Lurking
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

I will add that it has been an extremely educational and inspirational time, due to the hard work and feedback that everyone has been providing.

I myself can't foresee turning back. I simply now enjoy training lifts as opposed to bodyparts.

I am stronger, and generally feel healthier.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 04-01-2011, 08:00 AM   #284
glwanabe
glwanabe
has no status.
Max Brawn
Points: 15,106, Level: 79 Points: 15,106, Level: 79 Points: 15,106, Level: 79

glwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
I will add that it has been an extremely educational and inspirational time, due to the hard work and feedback that everyone has been providing.

I myself can't foresee turning back. I simply now enjoy training lifts as opposed to bodyparts.
I am stronger, and generally feel healthier.
I like that thought. Thats puts it all together Steve. Don't train bodyparts, train lifts. YES!
glwanabe is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 04-01-2011, 08:25 AM   #285
BendtheBar
BendtheBar
is getting skinny(ish)
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,545,593, Level: 100 Points: 1,545,593, Level: 100 Points: 1,545,593, Level: 100
Activity: 51% Activity: 51% Activity: 51%

Extreme Mini Golf Champion!Tournaments Won: 6

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
My Mood: Lurking
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by glwanabe View Post
I like that thought. Thats puts it all together Steve. Don't train bodyparts, train lifts. YES!
It changes the entire dynamic, and defaults lifters to the best lifts as opposed to buffet where they pick and choose 3-4 per day that feel nice and warm and gooey.

Preaching to the choir, I am!

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 05-07-2012, 01:29 AM   #286
hulk12
hulk12
Started It !
Points: 2, Level: 1 Points: 2, Level: 1 Points: 2, Level: 1

hulk12 is off to a good starthulk12 is off to a good starthulk12 is off to a good start

just started them, looks pretty tough though
hulk12 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook