Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Supplements, Nutrition & Diet > Nutrition, Diet and Supplements

Notices

Nutrition, Diet and Supplements Discuss nutrition, diet, cutting and weight loss. Supplement discussions as well.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-09-2009, 07:22 AM   #1
rippednmichigan
rippednmichigan
robert@flexfitnessandnutrition.com
Social Media Manager/REP
Max Brawn
Points: 21,598, Level: 92 Points: 21,598, Level: 92 Points: 21,598, Level: 92
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%

Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: EFX K-Otic Orange Ambush
My Mood: Daring
rippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beast

Default Force of Green Labs, G-Force Logging Opportunity

Thought I would post this up here. I would love to get someone to log this here as well if chosen.

The only thing you need to do to apply is sign up at prohormoneforum.com and post an app! I'm not concerned about the logger being a major contributor on PHF, but I WILL NEED YOU TO LOG IT HERE AND THERE (just copy and paste). This promo is on that site so like I said you will need to sign up over there. IF I know you, I will vouch for you.

Anyone here deal with anxiety while on-cycle? I know I tend to!!
Force of Green Labs is giving away a free bottle of G-Force to an individual to log their results of daily am usage while on-cycle.

What is G-Force?

G-Force is our flagship body composition formula. It contains all the peptides, neurotransmitters, and amino acids necessary to optimize growth hormone (GH), luteinizing hormone (LH), insulin, and insulin-like growth factor (IGF-1).

G-Force contains the two peptides GABA (gamma amino butyric acid) and GABOB (aka amino hydroxy butyratic acid or buxamin) that have been demonstrated to cause sustained, elevated levels of GH. The doses that have been documented to raise GH levels have been modified to effectively work in our transdermal carrier at doses much lower than the required dosage for oral consumption.

GABOB is a molecule that is related to GABA and gamma hydroxy butyrate. It has been widely used in Europe for it’s anti-anxiety, anti-convulsant, and anti-stress properties. GABOB has been documented to stimulate high levels of GH.

The amino acid blend of arginine pyroglutamate, l-lysine hcl, and l-ornithine hcl are secretagogue amino acids that work synergistically to bolster GH levels. The transdermal carrier works to create an initial burst of the compounds into the blood, causing a spike in GH levels and then will allow for a sustained delivery to offer consistent elevated GH levels.

Agmatine was added to the formula to further potentiate GH. Agmatine is a novel neurotransmitter and a byproduct of arginine. Agmatine also has the added benefits of increasing luteinizing hormone (LH) and increasing nitric oxide production.

G-Force offers all of the following benefits:
Increased GH and LH production
Increased lean body mass
Decreased bodyfat
Anti-anxiety & anti-depressant effects
Anti-aging benefits
Improved cognition
Anti-oxidant capacity
Increased pain tolerance
Fights over-training
Increased nitric oxide production
Can minimize shutdown while on-cycle

...so to get your free bottle of G-Force to log, post your cycle plans and what mood/anxiety issues hit you the hardest while 'on'.

I will review all replies and pick a logger within the next few weeks. Please be prepared to post 3xs a week for the log.

Good luck all!

Rippednmichigan
User owns 3x $30 I\'ll Pump You Up cash User owns 1x $20 I\'ll Pump You Up cash

Pure-Potent-Drug Free

http://allamericanefx.com/

Certified Personal Trainer
Training and Nutrition at
www.flexfitnessandnutrition.com

"Take control and push your limits!"

Last edited by rippednmichigan; 07-09-2009 at 10:43 AM. Reason: Revised....
rippednmichigan is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links