Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Supplements, Nutrition & Diet > Nutrition, Diet and Supplements

Notices

Nutrition, Diet and Supplements Discuss nutrition, diet, cutting and weight loss. Supplement discussions as well.

Old 07-19-2010, 10:58 PM   #1
Rich Knapp
Rich Knapp
100% Natural Bodybuilder
Wheelchair Pro
Max Brawn
Points: 27,020, Level: 97 Points: 27,020, Level: 97 Points: 27,020, Level: 97
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Exp: > 13 years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: AAEFX's whole line.
My Mood: Lurking
Rich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master member

Default If you eat Tilapia

Check out were it came from. Read this.

Popular Fish, Tilapia, Contains Potentially Dangerous Fatty Acid Combination
Rich Knapp is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links
Old 07-19-2010, 11:45 PM   #2
CoopDawg
CoopDawg
goin beast mode
Max Brawn
Points: 11,819, Level: 71 Points: 11,819, Level: 71 Points: 11,819, Level: 71
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: 2
Training Type: SFW!
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: AAEFX K-OTIC
My Mood: Aggressive
CoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributor

wow i ate some 2 days ago lol sucks
badass[bad-ass] adj. - the epitome of the American male. He radiates confidence in everything he does, whether itís lifting weights, ordering a drink, playing a sport, buying a car, or dealing with women. Heís slow to anger, yet brutally efficient when fighting back.
The badass carves his own path. He wears, drives, drinks, watches, and listens to what he chooses, when he chooses, where he chooses. Badass style is understated but instantly recognizable.
CoopDawg is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 07-20-2010, 12:21 AM   #3
onetiredkris
onetiredkris
has no status.
Max Brawn
Points: 2,770, Level: 32 Points: 2,770, Level: 32 Points: 2,770, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

onetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributor

i eat a fillet a day, and that routine will stay. sick rhyme yo

-OTK's LOG-
We lift weights and manipulate our diets so that we'll look good naked. Sure, it's healthy too, and we'll probably live a longer and more productive life than the average guy, but mostly it's about the naked thing.

onetiredkris is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Old 07-20-2010, 12:36 AM   #4
Rich Knapp
Rich Knapp
100% Natural Bodybuilder
Wheelchair Pro
Max Brawn

Rich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by onetiredkris View Post
i eat a fillet a day, and that routine will stay. sick rhyme yo
I'm not saying stop eating it. Just posted for the ones that are real consered on things like that and want to watch for wild not farmed. Personaly I won't do farmed. But I'll eat the wild, no doubt.

Share with Facebook
Old 07-20-2010, 12:45 AM   #5
onetiredkris
onetiredkris
has no status.
Max Brawn

onetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributor

yeah i was just bringing up the fact that i eat it, not in anyway putting down your link.

i just cant afford other types of fish right now, or else id be eating bass everyday =x

-OTK's LOG-
We lift weights and manipulate our diets so that we'll look good naked. Sure, it's healthy too, and we'll probably live a longer and more productive life than the average guy, but mostly it's about the naked thing.

Share with Facebook
Old 07-20-2010, 12:49 AM   #6
Rich Knapp
Rich Knapp
100% Natural Bodybuilder
Wheelchair Pro
Max Brawn

Quote:
yeah i was just bringing up the fact that i eat it, not in anyway putting down your link.

i just cant afford other types of fish right now, or else id be eating bass everyday =x
hey no sweat. Heck I haven't even ate it yet, just starting to looking into it now. lol

Share with Facebook
Old 07-20-2010, 01:25 AM   #7
onetiredkris
onetiredkris
has no status.
Max Brawn

besides canned tuna its the cheapest fish you can get. easy to prepare too: just fry in pan with a little olive oil, add salt and lemon juice and shove it in a wheat tortilla and you have a badass fish taco. im addicted to 1 monster fish taco everyday, sadly they make me want to wash it down with a corona..... but i hold back

-OTK's LOG-

Share with Facebook
Old 07-20-2010, 10:20 AM   #8
Rich Knapp
Rich Knapp
100% Natural Bodybuilder
Wheelchair Pro
Max Brawn

Quote:
besides canned tuna its the cheapest fish you can get. easy to prepare too: just fry in pan with a little olive oil, add salt and lemon juice and shove it in a wheat tortilla and you have a badass fish taco. im addicted to 1 monster fish taco everyday, sadly they make me want to wash it down with a corona..... but i hold back
I eat tuna myself. smothered with salid dresting or mustared or right out of the can. I don't drain mine that was I get all the oils.

Share with Facebook
Old 07-20-2010, 07:27 AM   #9
BendtheBar
BendtheBar
is getting skinny(ish)
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,522,062, Level: 100 Points: 1,522,062, Level: 100 Points: 1,522,062, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Extreme Mini Golf Champion!Tournaments Won: 6

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

I just purchased 2 bags of fillets this weekend.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook