Points: 3,850, Level: 39 Points: 3,850, Level: 39 Points: 3,850, Level: 39
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Tournaments Won: 2

Training Exp: ~20 years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Snatch High Pull
Fav Supp: Fish-oils
My Mood: Lonely
BRaWNy is a dedicated contributorBRaWNy is a dedicated contributorBRaWNy is a dedicated contributorBRaWNy is a dedicated contributorBRaWNy is a dedicated contributorBRaWNy is a dedicated contributorBRaWNy is a dedicated contributorBRaWNy is a dedicated contributorBRaWNy is a dedicated contributorBRaWNy is a dedicated contributorBRaWNy is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
And man, we've been picking up some serious and bright lifters over the last year...Brawny, GLwanabe, Athletic Creator, Body By Gamma, Beam, Big V, Big55, TitanWIP, Thumpinos, Mauler97, MattB, JessA, DennisinGA, RoarngMadMac...too many to list.
I can not find words (in English) to say something or to say all I want to say about this topic and Steve.
I will try...
Thank you for putting my knickname in this list.
As I said when I was registering here, I feel like home here, because I found mostly same thinking on training and a person (Steve) that I felt from the beggining that we have met and were buddies already, if you know what I mean.
Of course I feel with the others somehow the same too, friends of my friend are my friends too, and it's just like I've had a trip in your country, and Steve and the others were there to welcome me, to have me in their company and see me like I deserve to be.
I don't know, I never thought that someday I'll be a member of a foreign language forum, if you know what I mean, this way.
Many many thanks to Steve for all, and for being a good host.

I hope I tranferred my feelings and my appreciation
BRaWNy is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook